Sonny Quinn And Jason's baby sister Jessi part 5

It's Sunday morning sonny is up making breakfast for you two as you sleep in, he is got the day plan for you two ending with him asking you to move in with him or more the lines him move in with you, as you wake up and come downstairs, Digger right behind you as Sonny smiles as you come into the kitchen "morning princess" as you giggle and say "morning my Texan" as he points to the table and makes you seat down, he made breakfast burritos, as he comes over with yours and his on two plates then he puts some food down for Digger then joins you back at the table.

"So I got the day planned for us, I was thinking we could go shopping then have lunch then go to our favorite spot near base" as you look at him and nod your head "we will need to ask Jason if Digger can come over and play with Emma and Michael while we are doing this stuff" as he smiles "I text him early and he said to just drop him off on our way to the stores" as you smile at him, as you eat your breakfast burrito with him and he says "when we get done with Breakfast go change I'll get Digger's stuff for Jason's house then I'll get dressed" as you nod your head and you finish your breakfast burrito then head upstairs to get ready for your shopping trip lunch with your man in Sonny, you find you something to wear then you get dressed then fix your hair,

As Sonny comes up and gets dressed too, then he comes behind you and wraps his arms around you,

"Oh babygirl you look hot in your outfit" as you look at him "you look sexy too Sonny" as he smiles and kisses your neck lightly then you grab your bag and you two head downstairs to the living-room he grabs Digger and his stuff and you two head t...

"Oh babygirl you look hot in your outfit" as you look at him "you look sexy too Sonny" as he smiles and kisses your neck lightly then you grab your bag and you two head downstairs to the living-room he grabs Digger and his stuff and you two head to his truck. Then you two head to Jason's house to drop off Digger for a couple hours while you two spend some time together, as Sonny parks and takes Digger to Jason as Jason takes Digger then hands him off to Emma and turns and looks at Sonny "you going to ask her today right? As Sonny nods his head "yep at our special spot in a couple hours, brother wish me luck I want this to go well" as Jason smiles "you two almost live together now you two will just make it official" as Sonny smiles and says "he will call Jason when they are heading back to get Digger" as Jason nods his head and Sonny comes back and gets in the truck and you two head to the stores for a little shopping.

He takes you to Target and you two do some shopping for house ware and stuff, you want to get some stuff for the backyard you got a pool with a firepit, grill and so on its a small paradise as you get some things for outside plus a few things for inside, plus some other stuff as Sonny goes and gets some stuff too, then you two go to a register to pay for the stuff then you two are going to go to Walmart then get lunch before heading to your special spot and then he is going to ask you the important question when you two get to the special spot near base.  He has everything planned to ask you this important question and if you say yes it's another step in your guys relationship, you get some paint from Walmart with some new colorful silverware and stuff for the outside arena. Sonny gets some more flannel shirts and a couple new hats, then some leather polish for his boots, then you two head to the restaurant for lunch, he is talking you to your favorite restaurant the place you two had your first date together, it's a steakhouse. You two leave WalMart and head to the steakhouse Jason calls Sonny to check in and Sonny let's him know you two are about to eat lunch then you two are going to your special spot then you two will be back to get Digger, as Jason says take your time and spend time together both Emma and Michael are having fun with Digger, they are outside in the backyard. as Sonny smiles and they hung up and you two walk in the restaurant and get in line for a table.

A couple minutes go by and the hostess seats you both and then the waitress comes over and gets your drink order and lets you two look over the menu, you going to get the sirloin steak with a side salad as Sonny is going to get a T-Bone steak, baked potato and seasoned green beans, as you put your menus down and he grabs your hand over the table "I was thinking, I know we have Been together for 6 months working on 7 in a few weeks so I was wondering if you would like to live together permanently? As you smile at him "you want to live with me all the time? As he nods his head at you "yeah I'll give up my apartment and move in your house with you and Digger completely if you say yes" as you smile big at him "yes 100 times yes" as he smiles and leans over and kisses you passionately on the lips. As the waitress comes back with your drinks and gets your order for dinner then goes and puts it in with the kitchen. He had it planned for the special spot but he didn't want to wait no longer so you two will just go seat around the pond at your spot and have some alone time before going and getting digger from Jason's house.

To be continued!!!!!