Clayton Cardenas and Ashley Shipman part three

After your day with Clayton and him dropping you off at your apartment complex you call Joseph and give him the details and he is super excited for you he knew you would two are would have w good time together when hit it off, he can't wait for filming to start back up tomorrow and Clayton's party tomorrow night. Next morning you arrive on set you meet you with Joseph you two are going to over lines for today, creeper and his girlfriend Bella have been together for about 9 months now, they meet when Creeper went for a check up on his shoulder where he got shot through it she is a P.A and give him the check off and they hit it off and they have been together since. She is close to the club and will help anyway she can and Creeper loves her already. He fall for her about a couple months into their relationship.

You two are in his trailer going over your lines for today then you will go to hair and makeup then go to wardrobe and get your clothes for today head to your trailer and get ready before you head to set, as Clayton is with Richard he brought Emily's stuff from his place in today and drop it off by her trailer, her sister was there because she was in hair and makeup already and she give him his stuff that Emily had at her place. As you and Joseph get done with your lines and you head over to makeup and hair, your artist fix's your hair first,

Your in the chair next to Sarah who plays Emily Galindo, you two are pretty close besides her you are close to Carla who plays Adelita with the girls on set the guys most all the guys you get along

Your in the chair next to Sarah who plays Emily Galindo, you two are pretty close besides her you are close to Carla who plays Adelita with the girls on set the guys most all the guys you get along. But Joseph is your best friend and Clayton is your Crush.

After you your hair artist finish up your makeup artist comes over and start working on you, as Sarah and you talk they changed he hair color from blonde to brown and it looks amazing, as Clayton comes on with Richard and JD they got to do Clayton's beard,  Richard's hair and JD just tag along. As the makeup artist finish up your makeup and spins your chair around,

And Clayton stops Dead in his tracks  "Maldita sea, te ves hermosa" as you smile at him "Gracias, Clayton" as the hair artist pats the chair for Richard as he goes and seats down so she can work on his hair, as Clayton grabs your hand and spins yo...

And Clayton stops Dead in his tracks  "Maldita sea, te ves hermosa" as you smile at him "Gracias, Clayton" as the hair artist pats the chair for Richard as he goes and seats down so she can work on his hair, as Clayton grabs your hand and spins you around taking a good look at you "will you be my date for my party tonight? As you look at him "Clayton are are you being serious? As he smiles at you "yes dead serious what do you say yes or no Ashley? As he smile at him "Si señor, el placer es todo mío" as he smiles at you "de ninguna manera, el placer es todo mío cariño" as he winks at you and then he goes to get his beard trimmed as you head with Sarah to wardrobe. As he and Richard stay there and get work on with JD. Sarah and you make it to wardrobe and get your outfits for today filming as Emily is in there with Sulem who plays Gabby as you as the wardrobe girls hand Sarah her clothes and yours then you two walk back out, Emily always has to make scene she has to change her outfits a couple times nothing ever makes her happy the first go-around they always have to mix and match. As Sara laughs and you two separate and go to your guys trailer to get ready as Clayton comes out around the corner and grabs your arm and and pushes against your trailer "Joseph gets to kiss you on camera but sooner then later I will be kissing them beautiful juicy plump lips anytime I want cariño" as you smile at you "I'm looking forward to it  señor" as he smiles and lets you go "I'll see you on set in a few minutes" as you nod your head and go into your trailer to get ready. The scene is a party at the MC everyone is going to be there and you with be with creeper, you will have four scenes today three with creeper and one with Bishop who is comes in to the hospital he gets put in because of alcohol poisoning. And you are his PA. You take care of him while he is in, he is put in for 72 hours then he can leave and he promise to stay away and get help and you promise to help him I'm any way you can you see him need help and you believe him him so you think he can do it you see strength him him he just needs someone to help so you give him your best friend Lee's number who runs a alcohol anonymous program and you know she can help him down the road. If he doesn't drink weed is a good replacement Lee will tell him that.

You get in your clothes for the day and you go to Joseph trailer so you two can head to set two together,

Joseph smiles and grabs your hand and you two get into character he smiles at you "hermosa Bella te ves sexy como el infierno con este atuendo, soy un hijo de puta afortunado por tenerte"as you giggle at him "No, me enreda la suerte de tenerte, te...

Joseph smiles and grabs your hand and you two get into character he smiles at you "hermosa Bella te ves sexy como el infierno con este atuendo, soy un hijo de puta afortunado por tenerte"as you giggle at him "No, me enreda la suerte de tenerte, te amo guapo" as he smiles me looks at you in the eyes "Te amo chica" as you two walk in and Elgin welcomes everyone back for another season and lets everyone know we will begin to start to film in just a couple minutes he just needs to get the first scene set up. As Clayton looks over at you and Joseph and smirks as he walks over to you he like so damn sexy in his outfit for tonight,

 As Clayton looks over at you and Joseph and smirks as he walks over to you he like so damn sexy in his outfit for tonight,

you can't wait for later on tonight and his party at his house. Because your his date and it will be your guys official first date together. As you three talk until Elgin calls you all on set.

To be continued in a few days... Next part Clayton's party's and your guys first official date!!!!