Clay Spencer & His Wife Nicole Quinn-Spenser part three

A couple hours later you are dressed,

waiting on Sonny to return with your dad, you and your mom are outside relaxing while Clay is warm up the grill for lunch, he is going to make hamburgers, your mom made sides salads to go with them, Clay looks over at you and smirks and he licks h...

waiting on Sonny to return with your dad, you and your mom are outside relaxing while Clay is warm up the grill for lunch, he is going to make hamburgers, your mom made sides salads to go with them, Clay looks over at you and smirks and he licks his lips he thinks about the things he wants to do to you tonight when you two are alone, He sees Bailey move around in your belly and he smiles as he walks over and places his hand on your belly "she is active today" as you look at him "yep" as leans over and kisses you on the lips and rubs your belly and she kicks his hand, as he laughs then he goes back to the grill and Sonny and your dad finally arrive and Sonny introduces you guys daddy to Clay, then walks him over to you and points to your belly "dad this is your granddaughter Bailey James Spenser" as he smiles and hugs you both. As Sonny goes back to help Clay on the grill and your dad seats down with you, Bailey and your mom.

As Sonny smiles and looks over at you, mom and dad, you think mom will like Lisa and Abel? As Clay smiles at him "totally man, Lisa is a sweet woman And Abel is a adorable little boy who have both captured your heart man" as Sonny smiles big at the thought of Lisa and Abel, and Clay sees the smile on Sonny face and laughs, I Remember them smiles back when I first got with your sister, your thinking about Lisa like 24/7 her, you and Abel all the time your spend with them both, building your little family together it's special man, cherish that shit, I did and look what I got out of it, your sister, coming on 6 years with a baby girl on the way. That's definitely luck on my side and luck is your sister she is my Ace" as he sees you rubbing your belly and he smiles and says "Bailey isn't going to be our only Spencer in the future, Bailey is just our first" as Sonny smiles "I was talking to Lisa and said if we got really serious we could give Abel some siblings and she agreed and said she wants him to have to have more siblings down the road if it's possible and if we continue to get more serious so who knows I care for her and I am hoping it continues to get more serious between us" as Clay nods his head. "Brother just keep Faith" as Sonny nods his head, as Clay and Sonny start grilling the hamburgers as you drink your water with your vitamins for being a being pregnant, as Clay looks at Sonny "that stuff she has to drink because she is pregnant it's nasty and smells it's got all these vitamins herbs nutrients in it I don't see how she drinks it without throwing up" as Sonny laughs at Clay "it's our protein shakes some are good some are nasty we have our favorites she has just got in the habit of drinking it because her body needs things because she is carrying Bailey plus Bailey needs more things too so the drink refreshes replenishes and rebuilds her body so her and Bailey have everything they need" as Clay smiles and finishes grilling the hamburgers and as soon they finish he cuts the grill off and Carry's the hamburgers inside and tells everyone but you to come make a plate, before he takes them in he tells you he will get yours and bring it out to you, as you smile at him.

As you grab two plates and make your plate with your side salad with ranch dressing and your hamburger just the way you and Bailey like it with another water just water this time, then he grabs his hamburger and his side salad with ranch dressing, with a beer and carry them out to the table outside and joins you as he seats down next to you and says" here you go Ace" as you look over at him and smiles "thank you Blondie" as he smiles and lays his hand on your belly as he drinks his beer your mom, dad and Sonny comes out with their food and joins you two, and dad asks how long Clay have been he been on seal team we Clay smiles and says "7 years sir" as he smiles at Sonny so him and Nicole joined the same time? As Sonny nods his head "Nicole joined in the beginning of the year when Clay joined middle of the year then a little over 6 months later they had their first date and been together even since" as Clay smiles at Nicole "we had planned a big dinner to introduce you Clay to you dad but you got call to Iraq the day before the dinner, and your been there since we you just got back to home last week and got cleared to come visit yesterday and we are happy you can be here for the baby shower tomorrow, as he smiles "me too, and I'm happy my little girl fine something who loves her and is giving her a family and future" as Clay smiles at your dad "I love your daughter very much sir and she has give me the family and the future too" as Bailey knows you two are talking about her right now so she starts to move around as Clay smiles "she know we are talking about her everyone, princess knows she is being Talk about and she likes it" as everyone digs in and enjoys the lunch. Sonny takes your mom and dad to your dad's place on base, then he is going to go check in on Lisa and Abel, leaving you and Clay alone for the rest of the evening, your mom will be over in the morning to set up for the baby shower, so Sonny will pick her, and dad you around 9:30 party doesn't start to noon Lisa, Abel and everyone else will not start arrive until around 11:30, Clay and you are upstairs in your bedroom laying down in your bed, he is laying on your belly listen Bailey as you two watch TV. He smiles and turns his head to look at you "her being in your belly is the most beautiful amazing thing and I can't wait for her to be born so we can spoil her then give her siblings down the road when the time is right" as you smile at him and you couldn't agree more.

To be continued in a few days!!!!