Peter Quill/Star Lord & His Best Friend Ashley Smith/Shasta part four

After telling Rocket about Beeker you and Peter took over flying the ship, so Rocket could get something to eat and changed his clothes from the prison, Peter is letting you fly the ship, as he is In co-pilot seat as you are doing amazing job as he is super excited for you, "princess your doing amazing job, I'm super proud" as you all are heading back towards Jericho and Yondu is calling and Peter doesn't answer it and it keeps going to voicemail as you smile he is going to get mad you know And track us down, as he laughs "I don't know how, the tracking device on the ship is disconnected I'm not dumb princess, he is the one who put the bounty on us I know it we didn't call him when got the orb" as you continued to fly the ship to Jericho and Peter watches you closely, "I taught you well my Young apprentice" as you laugh "omg your one hour older star dork" as he rolls his eyes "I'm your star dork and one hour is still older princess "as you laugh.

About an hour later you dock the ship at Jericho, Peter sends Drax and Rocket to get supplies so you can head to Mars for a gateway. Gamora is going with Groot to the bizarre on the other side to get stuff too leaving you and Peter alone to check what is on the ship everyone will have their headsets in case we see something while they are out we can get in contact with them. You are on top deck going over some things when Hooked on a Feeling starts to play Through the ship as you smile and Peter comes up behind you and grabs your hips and and pulls you against him and starts to sing to you as he starts to grid up against you "I can't stop this feeling, Deep inside of me Girl, you just don't realize,
What you do to me" as you giggle "Peter we need to see if we need anything and get in contact with either Rocket, Drax or Gamora, Groot" as he spins you around and looks at you "princess I give Rocket and Gamora a list of everything we need for our Mars gateway, I just want a little time alone with you is that a crime because if is I'm a criminal after all" as you giggle and wrap your arms around his neck "badass outlaw ever Star-Lord himself" as he smiles "damn straight, and I'm looking at my partner in crime and life Shasta, and I got to say I'm damn lucky" as you giggle "Star-Lord you are so cheesy" as he winks at you "yeah I'm cheesy yeah but I'm yours" as you nod your head at him.

As he carry's you towards his room and lays you down on his bed "I love you so much, I changed my bedding and cleaned up my room" As you giggle and run your fingers though his hair "omg Star-Lord himself I'm in completely shock" as he smiles at you "you should be I did it for you" as you giggle and run your fingers down his neck and kisses your lips "you know how many nights I thought about you? As you look at him "MMM probably the same amount as I have about you Peter" as he licks his lips and presses himself against you and says "princess I have wanted you since we where 17" as you look at him, "well I got you beat by two years I started wanted you at 15 Peter" as he smirks and leans down and kisses you passionately "shit we have been holding into that for a long time huh" as you pull way from each other and nod your head at each other. As he grips your hips and rolls you over so your straddle him. As he grabs your ass and squeezes it lightly. "I can't keep my hands off, your my drug princess" as you smile at him. As you put your hands on his chest and he leans up and kisses your lips, he sucks on your bottom lip, as he slaps your ass lighty.  "Your ass is juicy" as you giggle "thanks" as slides his hands up and down your ass. "So tomorrow when we make it to Mars in two days i got a few things planned for us" as you smile at him "I can't wait, I mean I wish it was just us alone but I like having a group it's nice having people who have our backs and we have theirs" as he nods his head at you "I agree princess 💯 percent" as he rolls you over and you two get comfortable on his bed in each other's arms  and before you two know it you two take a nap.

Only to be wake up by Groot when him and Gamora return with some supplies and Drax and Rocket come in with some more supplies too, Peter pulls you against his chest and lets Rocket go drive the ship towards Mars, as he lets Drax and Gamora pick their rooms and Groot and Rocket pick one too as he kisses your neck and mumbles "princess you eventually move in with me right? As you smile and roll over and looks at him "MMM yeah eventually I'll move in with you Peter" as he places his hand on your lower back, as Gamora picks the one next to your room, Drax does the one next to Peter's Groot gets the one at the end of hall and Rocket gets the other one at the end of the hall. Rocket sees something out in space and calls for Peter, as Peter leaves you in his bed and heads to the cockpit to see what's going on and he is in completely shock when he sees this alien lady in pain so he calls for you over the headset as you rush up to the cockpit, your good with aliens and you get there and you feel the pain coming from her as you slowly approach her and she sees this and she gives you a sad smile as you nod and she communicates through her mind to you, giving you permission to approach her just like Groot as you do and you learn he name is Ming and she has been in space for about 3 months she was abandoned by Yondu as you shake your head, that son of bitch, he kidnapped her from her planet after killing her family right in front of her,what is up with that blue son of a bitch" as you take he back to your room and help her clean up and she is about your size so you give her some clothes to change into as you let her change and you wait for her right outside your room Peter comes around the corner "what you learn Princess? As you let him know everything you learned as he shakes his head "Damn Yondu is one twisted son of a b****" as you nod your head at him "her skin color is beautiful thought, it's like Gamora maybe they are kin or from the same planet" as Gamora comes around the corner "ming is from the same planet as me, when I was baby I was tooken by Thanos" as you look at her and she nods her head and walks to her room, and Peter makes you look at him "we will keep her safe princess" as you smile and Ming comes out and looks at you both and Peter asks her if she's hungry, as she nods her head as you three head to the kitchen to get something too eat.

To be continued in a few days...