Jax Teller and his wife Sara final part!

Request for hardywoman99

Jax follows Sara and James until about a 30 minutes before he has to meet her at the hospital for her check up with Abel so she calls half-sack to come pick up the van at the hospital parking lot as he arrives there and waits for Sara to arrive she took James home then arrived for her appointment to check on Abel. As she smiles at Jax as she walks in and he is waiting on her, today they get to see Abel in 3d and Sara is super excited, Knowing Abel is inside her and he is something her and Jax made is a beautiful thing even if her and Jax aren't on the same page right now the moment Abel is born she believes things will get better.

They go in and see Abel who is doing amazing the doctor said and she wants to see Sara next month as Sara gets her next appointment then her and Jax head home and she is going to tell Jax about James tonight since James only had a month left and maybe Jax can send Chucky over to stay with James because Sara is 6 months pregnant and it's getting hard on her, as she makes Jax seat down on their couch and she lets him know and he can't believe he through she was cheating on him with James and Abel wasn't his, he completely understand where she was coming from she was helping a friend and he let his jealousy take over so he let her know in James last month he will have a great support system, because him and the guys will be there with her. He lets her know what though was going on and she shakes her head at him "Jackson Nathaniel Teller, I have been yours since our freshman year of highschool and I couldn't cheat on you, you are my soulmate, husband and baby daddy, my everything" as he nods his head and says "I love you Sara and I was a fool, you and Abel and the club is all I have and it's all I need" as he learns over and kisses her lips.

And to Jax's word him and the guys go help James through his last month, when James died he left you two alot of cash, and Jax puts it in Abel's college fund, Jax feels like everything is getting back to normal, the club is doing amazing things, he has you and Abel who comes into the world James birthday and you both smile it was like James knew you two worked through your problems and he helped Abel come into the world on his birthday, he may have died but Abel Teller was born and he has an amazing mom who would do anything for someone and a dad who is a badass, Jax is a perfect dad to Abel and amazing husband to you. He promised to not take anything for granted because anything can happen and it's there one minute and gone the next.

That's it for this one...
I'm going to work on Rane Quinn in SOA then finish up Happy and Shasta story!!!