Willard Hewitt and his highschool sweetheart Bella Moore final part 2/2

Next one is going to be Eddie Munson and Nicole Henderson

A couple hours later you two are back with the group, seating around the fire, Willard has you in between his legs his arms wrapped around your neck as you lean into him and he talks to Ren, Craig and Matthew plus James and Allen as your sister Ariel smiles as she is seating on Ren's lap, she looks over at you as you aren't paying no mind to anything or anyone, your eyes are on the fire, Willard moves one hand down your neck shoulder and then back as you relax in between his legs, your sister sends you a serious look as you shake your head at her and she laughs.

Willard leans over and kisses your cheek lightly "be right back babygirl" as you nod your head at him as he gets up and goes down the beach to do his business lol. You get up and tell everyone goodnight then go to the tent, you are turning in, as Willard comes back and sees your not in the spot he left you, he knows you are tired so he walks over and tells everyone he is always turning in then he comes to the tent letting you know he is coming in, as you are under your blanket putting on your PJs when he walks in and smiles "you tired babygirl? As you smile at him "yeah just a bit, you can stay with everyone else if you want? As he smirks and shakes his head "nah I want to hold my girl so slide over and make room for me because I'm getting under that blanket with you" as you giggle and finish pulling up your shorts then lifts the blanket up and he smirks and slides his shirt off along with his shorts leaving him in his boxer shorts and he slides in under the blanket and pulls you against his chest, he rubs circles on your back, his hand pushes your shirt up and he continues to rub circles around your back, you bite your bottom lip because your lower back is one of your sweet spots and the way he is rubbing it is making you horny. He says "so tomorrow I was thinking we can go surfing what do you think? As you look at him and nod your head at him trying not to moan out as he sees something in your eyes and smirks "you alright babygirl? As you force a smile and nod your head as he moves his fingers lower and find that spot where you bite your bottom lip and a soft moan escapes your lips. He leans down and kisses your lips "oh I find a sweet spot huh" as you pull back and look at him your eyes full of lust as he smirks and moves his fingers down to your ass and squeezes it lightly, As he rolls you on top of him and places his hands on your ass and grips it.

You two roll around under the blanket as he rolls you over on your back and he is in between your legs, he pulls back a bit and slides his hands down your belly and stops short of the top of your shorts, he smirks and then kisses your lips passionately, you slide your hands up and down his chest as he pulls back and looks eyes with you "do we need to slow down babygirl? As you shake your head "no I want to continue Willard please" as he smirks and moves his hand up and under your shirt finding your boobs and squeezing them both in his hands, he keeps his eyes lock on yours "you tell me if it gets to be too much already? As you nod your head and move your hands up and around to his back as you dig your nails into his lower back leaving marks, as he moans out. A few minutes go by and he has you down to nothing you are completely naked underneath him as he smirks and kisses down your neck lightly sucking on a spot near your ear as you moan out and he smirks even more. You two make our until you make love for the first time, then after he pulls you against his chest and holds you through the night, covering you both up with the blanket.

Next morning you are awake and still in his arms as he wakes up and kisses your forehead lightly "morning babygirl, are you in pain, do I need to go get you some Advil from the truck? As you smile at him "nah I'm alright Willard, just looking at you sleep, your handsome even doing that" as he smirks and rolls you over so your back underneath him, he slides in between your legs and holds himself up "your beautiful, and last night was perfect, I'm happy we did it" as you smile at him and run your hands up his sides and to his face "I am too I love you Willard Hewitt so very much, as he smirks and kisses your lips "I love you too Bella Moore" as you smile and rub your hands down his face to his neck and wrap them around it lightly he says "you want to get up yet or just lay here for a few more minutes? As you rub his arm "lay here a few more minutes please" as he smirks and kisses your lips passionately "anything for my girl" as you two lay there a few more minutes then you hear Ren yell for Willard's help as he looks at you "I got to go but you stay and rest babygirl" as he rolls off you and stands up getting dressed in his shorts, t-shirt and his ball cap then he grabs his flip flops And goes outside the tent and towards Ren, Matthew, Craig, James and Allen. As you stretch under the blanket then get up and get dressed in your bikini, shorts and shirt for the day, you find one of Willard's extra hats and you put it on, then you walk outside the tent and grab your flip flops and your sister sees you and smiles patting the seat next to her as you smile and seat down and she looks you in the eyes "did you have fun last night? As you look down and the back up meeting her eyes and smiles big nodding your head at her as she smirks and says "he wear protection right? As you think back and nod your head "he did I didn't have time to prepare my but I'm on the pill been on it since right before we got together" as she nods her head "good it's affected but he wearing is double affected, so spill how was your first time with lover boy over there? As you smile and think back to moments where it was amazing then mind blowing then down right wow as you smile "it was amazing, he was gentle and was worried about my needs first and foremost" as she smiles "figures Willard is a gentleman even in the bed" as you smile and Willard comes over and kisses your cheek making you turn to face him as he grabs your face and kisses your lips passionately.

The rest of the weekend goes by and it's been fun, you and Willard make love two more times on the trip, then you all go to church Sunday morning, Willard teach you to surf on the trip, two weeks later you all learn you passed your finals and will be graduating in two months time, Willard and you get closer leaning up to graduation, plus his dad's wedding. The night before graduating you two make love again but this time you both get caught up and forget the protection, and you forgot your birth control pill, after the wedding And graduating you find out your pregnant with his baby, he can't believe it so he asks you to marry him And you say yes. You two get married to one another under your dad's order before you start to show, he gets a job and promise you a big wedding down the road, he find you two a house close to his parents and yours. You get a job too and you two find out over the next few months your expecting a little boy, which Willard wants to name Jase Hewitt and you agree with, a few more months you have Jase and he is a mini version of Willard and you two couldn't be happier. Ariel and Ren get engaged soon after you two have Jase. And everyone else continues to live their lives. but you, Willard and Jase are a very happy family.

That's it for this one!!!!