Happy Lowman and Shasta Trager-Lowman final part

You are at the clubhouse with Elena, Robert and Jackson waiting for Happy, Tig, Rane and Montez to return for jail, they got put in for some bullshit charge and had to spend 30 days in, happy gets out of van with the guys and runs over to you and the kids picking up the boys and then kisses you on the lips as he holds you all close to him and he is super happy to be home with you all finally and he isn't getting send back to jail or prison again if he can help it, Tig feels the same way. So they made a pack to not let it happen again.

You, happy take the three kid home and you start dinner, you got the ribs in a wet bath along the Mac and cheese, baked beans with rolls. As happy takes a shower then change into something to lazy night with you, and the kids, Happy comes in and grabs a beer and walks over and kisses your cheek lightly, "the kids are watch Scooby Dooby Doo, and tonight I'm going to give you some dick" as you turn your head and look at him as he runs his hand up and down your back and pulls you into a passionately kiss," Love you mamá and I was thinking when I was away, we should have one more kid"  as you look at him "Victor Happy Lowman are you saying we add another little  monster and which one do you want this time? As he smiles at you "another girl, our little Riley Rae" as you look at him "omg you remember what I wanted to know our daughter if we even had one tonight, I forget about it or Elena Maria would have been Riley Rae" as he smiles big at you "I told you I remember everything about our time and truth be told mom would be happy and honored we need our first born after her, but this one is the name you wanted"  as you nod your head at him and he turns you around and kisses your lips passionately.

After dinner, you put the kids down for bed then you join happy in the bedroom for some alone time together, plus he wants to make baby number four another girl Riley Rae Lowman, as you two have some naughty sex and you do get pregnant again and this pregnancy is a bit harder but you learn your expecting another girl so your getting Riley Rae Lowman, you go into early labor you have get at 8 months she is small but healthy, your blood pressure went high but after you give birth to Riley Rae Lowman a couple weeks, it gets back undercontrol and you get your tubes tied, after you find out you where pregnant with Riley Rae happy got fixed too he doesn't want any other kids four is enough it's plenty for you two. You continue to work at the Salon, Happy has been an amazing manger at the garage, Elena is in her first year school, both Jackson and Robert are growing like weeds and very helpfully with Riley, and Riley is a very happy girl. Life is perfect in the Lowman household. You love your family!

That is it for this one....