Clay Spencer and His Wife Nicole Quinn-Spenser part nine

You two make it back to the house and turn in for the night, you sleep in just your underwear last night and Clay did too, following morning Clay has you on his chest and he playing with your hair "Ace wake up, we need head into town get groceries with breakfast then come back and go to the beach, come on wake up, ill give you some D if you wake up" as you laugh and open your eyes "no thank for the D but I do want the breakfast Blondie" as he say "wait what" as you laugh at him " I'm pregnant Blondie I want food more then sex" as he shakes his head "what if I could give you both food and sex at the same time would you take it? As you smile big "yeah I would that would be fun" as he leans over and kisses you lips lightly "I'll work on that Ace let's get up and dressed and we will get something to eat for you and Bailey alright" as you nod your head at him.

He gets dressed in jeans and tight fitting shirt with his tennis shoes, as you get dressed too,

As he smiles when you come out of the bathroom he finds you completely sexy, he can't believe your his, and has been his for almost 6 years

As he smiles when you come out of the bathroom he finds you completely sexy, he can't believe your his, and has been his for almost 6 years. He is so lucky, he comes over to you as you fix your hair before put your hat on as he puts his hands in your hips "come on Ace let's go get breakfast for you and Bailey" as you laughing and he grabs your hand and you two head downstairs and then outside to his truck.

He helps you in the passenger side then he goes around and gets in the drivers side and you two head into town, he stops McDonald's and gets to the three some breakfast, he parks the truck and you two eat then after you two eat you two head to the grocery store to get some groceries for the next two days, when you two make it there he takes the trash and throws it away then you two walk in and he grabs a cart and you push it and he is right beside you as you two go though the store getting some things this weekend at the beach house. His hand on your lower back as you two walk through the store. A couple minutes later you got everything you need for the next two days and you two are in line to pay as Clay is right behind you his hands on the cart as he has his chin on your shoulder as he smiles as you two move up in line as the lady who is working there smiles at you two "oh young love" as Clay smiles "yes ma'am almost 6 years together, but it's not young love it's forever love now, she is stuck with me" as he stands up straight and puts his hand on your belly" as the lady smiles at you two.  As the lady rings up the stuff for you two and then the bag boy comes and bags it for you two and puts it back in cart as Clay pays for it then you two head out to the truck he puts everything in the back seat then you get in the passenger seat then he goes around and gets in the driver's side and you two head back to the house. He parks back in the spot you get out  and grab a couple bags from the back seat then head to the house as he smiles and grabs the rest and follows you in you put the bags in the kitchen and put the stuff up as Clay does the same with the stuff he had then you two head upstairs to change into your beach stuff, you walk into the bedroom and change you fine your swimsuit,

Clay comes in as you are seating on the bed you pull your black hat off and you run your fingers though your hair then you put your other hat on as Clay walks over and bends down in front of you and kisses your belly, as you smile "you still take ...

Clay comes in as you are seating on the bed you pull your black hat off and you run your fingers though your hair then you put your other hat on as Clay walks over and bends down in front of you and kisses your belly, as you smile "you still take my breath away" as he looks up at you as you tear up as he sees this "no don't cry Ace, it's a good thing" As you look at him "Blondie you can't  say things like that to pregnant women, it makes them cry" as he smiles at you and wraps your tears away "I'm sorry I made you cry but I'm not sorry I'm still so hopelessly In love with you that it takes my breath away and I feel butterflies in my belly when we kiss or touch" as you smile and pull him into a kiss as he kisses you passionately and Mumbles against your lips "just like that" as you smile and he pulls back from the kiss and winks at you as he goes to grab his dark blue swim shorts and his white tank top for the beach as he changes and comes over to you as he grabs your hand and you two head downstairs he grabs a cooler fills it up with some ice with some drinks and snacks then you two head out on the back porch then to the beach.

You two make it to the beach and you put your beach towels down in the sand he smiles as watches you remove your cover as he bites his lip and comes over with the sun lotion and puts it on your belly "can't have Bailey getting burn can we? As you smile at him "you just like touching me especially my belly you want Bailey know daddy is near by" as he looks at you "can you blame me Ace your sexy as hell, damn being pregnant made you more beautiful in my eyes, Bailey is our first of many babies, I love touching you and letting her know daddy is here because I know I'll miss a lot because of missions but when I'm home I'm going to spend all my time with you and Bailey" as you smile at him "I know Blondie and we know understand you are part of the Seal Team,  I transferred to recruiting you wouldn't be happy there, maybe training new and upcoming recruits but let's not talk about right now you are seal with Jason, Sonny, Ray, Eric and the rest, and we talked about it before we find out I was pregnant, I was seal too but I got pregnant now I'm going to be you guys recruit agent for seal team" as he nods his head. "Eventually I'll step down and I'll become training sergeant for the seal team because I don't want to miss every big moment in Bailey's life or our other kids" as you nod your head at him "I know and when you think it's time I'm going to be there right beside you Blondie, me and Bailey" as he smile at you "I know I love you Ace" as you smile at him "I love you too Blondie" as he smiles and puts his hands on your belly "Bailey James Spenser daddy loves you so much and I promise I will do everything in me not to miss the big moment in your life" as you smile at him "I got you cover Blondie I'll video everything" as he smiles "Mamà is Smart" as you wink at him as you two enjoy the beach.

To be continued in a few days last part up Next!!!! Bailey is born!!!!