Owen Grady and Claire's sister Samantha part 4

You check the padlock and Claire tells you both about the new dinosaur, as you look at her "you made a dinosaur and it's part T-Rex, Claire that is dumb as fuck" as she looks at you "wait what Samantha, did you just tell me it's dumb that we made dinosaur? As you give her the alright on the padlock then you head back to your Jeep Owen right behind you and you two get in and drive off, you two make it back to your apartment a couple minutes later and you both get out and Owen smiles and kisses you passionately on the lips before you walk him to his bike and he gets on, his hand is in yours "I'll see you in the morning at the padlock and you where right making a T-Rex was dumb on the parks behalf" as you smile at him and he heads home, you walk upstairs to your apartment and as soon as you get in your apartment.

Karan calls you, Claire called her as soon as you left with Owen and complaint, as you giggle and put Karan in her place too, you have had enough of being boss around by your sisters, you talk to Karan then hang up on her and you turn in for the night, next morning you are up and getting ready for the day,

You then get in your Jeep and head towards the raptors Padlock to give the girls their shots then you will have a couple hours before your sister Karan to arrive with Scott and the boys, Claire has always Karan's favorite so you don't know if you ...

You then get in your Jeep and head towards the raptors Padlock to give the girls their shots then you will have a couple hours before your sister Karan to arrive with Scott and the boys, Claire has always Karan's favorite so you don't know if you will show up and see her, Scott and the boys tonight, as you arrive at the raptors padlock and go over to the cage as Owen has the girls in the cages so you walk over to them, so Owen is there, as you wave at him and then you start to give them their shots, started with Blue to Echo. As you finish up as Owen smiles at you, "darling you alright you look upset? As you smile at him and you two seat down on the steps as Barry let's the girls out of the cages "Karan called last night and tried to justify Claire behavior on making that dinosaur, I didn't back down from her, so it maybe just us for dinner tonight" as he looks at you "that's fine, just give your sisters a few days to cool down, they can't control you, is your sister name Karan Mitchell by chance? As you look at him "yeah that mine and Claire's oldest sister, why " as he laughs "she booked a private tour to see the raptors, I'm guess her, her husband Scott and their boys for tomorrow" as you shake your head "Claire probably told her about you and she wants to check you out aka size you up, I'm sorry" as he shakes his head.

He smiles at you "it's alright, if we aren't going to dinner tonight with them, I got to meet them some time on this visit, but anyways where are going to be tomorrow? As you smile at him "in my office doing my reports" as he smiles at you "maybe you can come by when they are here tomorrow and try and break the ice between me and your sister Karan and talk to her about how she treats you? As you nod your head at him "I'll be here, what time is their private tour tomorrow? As he smiles "2pm" as you nod your head and promise to be here. He smiles and says "what time do you want to meet at the restaurant tonight? As you smile at him "mmm 6" as he nods his head and then head back to your Jeep, he goes into the padlock gate and gets in with the girls, for the training test today. You head back to your office and finish your paperwork on the raptors.

Claire calls you in to her office after lunch and you go in and she smiles "so Karan said you went off on her last night, what's going on with Samantha? As you look at her "I'm tired of you both ganging up on me, I'm an adult, I'm doing an amazing job here, you two need to get your heads out of your asses and see I'm a dearing too and our parents teach me well just like you two, and I know your mad at me for hanging out with Owen but Claire I like him And he likes me, he just didn't fit with you that doesn't mean he doesn't fit well with me I'm not you" as she looks at you,  And nods her head at you "I'll try and stop being so protect of you, but you got to understand I'm your big sister and I love you" as you nod your head at her "I love you too Claire and I don't mind you being protect of me but just give me some air ones and while, Same with Karan you can talk to her, you two have a bond" as she nods her head, and  she makes sure you are going to be at dinner tonight, the family is meeting at the kangaroo restaurant at 6pm as you look at her "Owen is coming that's the only day I'll be there" as she nods her head at you "alright, he can come but he has to behavior" as you laugh "you too Claire" as she nods her head at you. As you leave the office and call Owen to let him know the dinner is back with the whole family, 6pm at the kangaroo restaurant, as he laughs and says "so I get to meet your other sisters family tonight" as you let him know yes then he smiles "alright I'll meet you there but can you come back to the padlock, Charlie is acting a bit weird" as you smile and let him know you are on your way there.

To be continued!!!!