Joshua Faraday & His Childhood Friend Bella Robicheaux part 5

After dinner with your brother, sister in law and nephew, then Emily and Vasquez, next morning you are up and heading to the school building, Joshua is heading to the sheriff's office, a little bit early, Vasquez stayed at Emily's house last night, Goodnight is staying around the house with Austin and Brandi while you and Joshua are at work. You are seating down at your desk, working on some grading while the kids are playing outside when Joshua rides up on his horse and introduces himself as the new deputy and your husband.

As you walk out and see him as you smile he is letting all the kids pet Jezebel yes his horse is a female as he smirks at you "well if it isn't my beautiful wife Bella Faraday, sheriff said to introduces my self to everyone around town, you know me and I know you because we are married but I came by to meet the kids and let him know I would be late next Tuesday morning because you have an appointment with your doctor and it's important that I'm there, and he understands and said to come in after the appointment was over with, as he leans up and kisses you on the lips passionately, then you two pull apart and he smiles "I'll see you later stop by the office on your way home, I'll be almost done and then we can go home" as you nod your head and he gets back on Jezebel and heads back into town as you call the kids in, they need to finish their study's, you got some of the grades already down in your book and their papers waiting for them on their desks as they smile and say they like your husband and horse as you smile at them "yes Joshua Faraday and Jezebel are team" as you all head back in and you finish up your day, before heading to the office to see Joshua who is seating with Sheriff Morgan as Joshua smiles and grabs your hand "Morgan you know my wife Bella Robicheaux-Faraday" as you smile at Morgan and says "he hasn't been to much of a pain the ass has he Morgan? As Morgan smiles at you "nah Joshua has been amazing he has picked up everything fast, I think he will do an amazing job as my deputy" as you pat Joshua back and then he wraps an arm around you, as Morgan says  "your brother Goodnight Robicheaux, sister in law Brandi and nephew Austin are in town, plus Vasquez who is getting close to Emily Neymar, I heard he is working with her at the store, her uncle Sonny give him the job" as you look at Morgan, "yes my brother, sister in law and Nephew are in town just for a few days, Vasquez is planning on staying" as Joshua smiles "Bella Morgan knows about my past, plus Vasquez and Goodnight's and he said he isn't holding it against us, we are starting fresh" as you nod your head at Morgan, "they have turned a new leaf and I'm proud of my husband, brother and one of my best friends" as he nods his head and agrees with you everyone deserves a second chance and the guys are getting theirs right now.

A couple minutes go by, and Morgan let's Joshua leave, he needs to be here in the morning around 8am as Joshua smiles and lets him know he will be here then you two leaves he puts Jezebel in the barn behind the office and you two head to the house, you two make it there, Brandi made beef stew for diner, as you smile and thank her for that as you go change out of your work clothes, Joshua comes in and helps you out of your work clothes, his hands go to your belly and he rubs it lightly. "You got to be pregnant, I got a feeling you are as he touches one spot and he feels something that wasn't there the last time he touch your belly after your wedding ceremony, As he smile at him "something is in there, I can feel it Bella" as you know your head at him "I have been feeling something move around too for the past week, if I'm not we keep trying" as he nods his head at you "oh my god yes" as you smile and helps you get up and you two head to the living-room you join Austin on the couch as Joshua goes outside, as Goodnight is there smoking as he looks at Joshua "brother you alright, you look like you may shot something" as Joshua looks at Goodnight "I'm fine, I got a question though" as Goodnight smiles "ask away brother" as Joshua says "your mom did she have a hard time getting pregnant with you or Bella? As Goodnight shakes his head "nah both mom and dad said she got pregnant with me quick and same thing with Bella, why brother? As Joshua says "you remember that job back in California, I got shot and the doctor said I could still have kids but it would be a very long road for me and my partner, im hoping he was wrong and your sister is pregnant because we did it three good times without condom's the weekend of our wedding plus that first time the weekend before hand" as Goodnight smiles "brother listen to me very closely, it will happen when it's meant to happen, not before" as he smiles and they head back inside to see you, Brandi and Austin seating around the table waiting for them, as you look at your brother and husband "we where  about to send Austin to get you two" as Joshua smiles and walks over to seat down next to you and goodnight goes and seats down next to Brandi and everyone digs in on this amazing looking beef stew that Brandi made for us Tonight. After dinner Joshua goes and takes a shower then joins you in bed, "Bella you remember that one job where I got shot and the doctor who fixed me said I could still have kids but it would be a long road for me and my partner, I feel like that may not help in our baby making progress" as you smile and kisses him on the lips "it's alright we got plenty of time Joshua" as he nods his head and you two go to sleep in each other's arms.

To be continued in a few days!!!!