Jax Teller and His 3rd wife Ashleigh part three

After dinner you two head back upstairs to your room, he has a night planned for you two in your hotel room, you two make it back and he pushes you against the door when you close it behind you two, he locks it and his hands go to your dress and he pulls it up above your waist and then lifts you up in his arms "my wife is sexy as hell and I'm going to praise her tonight in a very sexual way" as you giggle at him and your hands go go his hair and you rub your fingers through it as he carry's you to the bed and lays you down, he then stands up and takes off his Kutte then his shirt leaving him half naked he then removes your boots and continues to remove your dress over your head.

He sees the lingerie you are wearing and it's tiny and doesn't cover much but he loves it, his hands go to your panties and he slowly removes them, he stops and kicks off his shoes and then undo his pants and lets them drop to the floor steps out of them and gets in between your legs, he kisses your inner thighs. He smirks and moves up your body and kisses your lips lightly as you run your fingers up and down his lower back, he smirks and says "I love my wife so much and I can't wait to have her right here and right now" as you run your fingers up and down his chest and says "mmm can't wait for my husband to pleasure me" as he kisses your lips "I'm going to pleasure you so good babygirl I promise I aim to please my wife" as you giggle and he continues to rub his cock against your clit. As you moan out and he then pushes himself into you without warning, as you dig your nails into his back and he starts to pounce into your pussy, he then bends down and kisses your lips as he fucks you Deep, Fast and Hard. He smiles at you as he continues to make love to you, his hands go to your hips and he pounces into you. As you moan out and he starts to hit your g-spot with power, as you grip the bed sheets as he smirks and leans down and kisses your neck lightly leaving small marks up and down your neck as he feel you tight up around his cock and he smirks "you going to cum on daddy's cock babygirl? As you open your eyes and look at him "yes daddy can I cum on your cock please" as he leans down and kisses your sweet spot on your neck "cum whenever you want babygirl, than daddy will fill that pussy up with his sweet juice" as you smile and digs your nails into his back as you feel yourself getting close to climax on his cock as your moans turn into screams and he moves on hand up to your neck and squeeze it lightly.

As you get wetter and you start to shake as your about to climax, he smirks and kisses up your neck to your lips and then starts to pounce into you hard and fast, and deep, making you feel him all, he hits your g-spot more and you start to climax on his dick, he feels you and he runs one hand down to your pussy and starts to rub it as he continues to Fuck you pass your climax you squirt on his cock, then he pulls back just a bit then pushes back in completely and cums deep inside your pussy making you take all his special juice, he then pulls out and lays down on his back catching his breath as you smile and roll over and wrap your arm around him as he kisses your forehead lighty and wraps his arm around you pulling you against his chest. "I know we haven't talk about kids but I want a couple with you" as you smile at him "I want the same Jax" as he smiles and says "you got an appointment with your obgyn Doctor what next month, let them set you up to get the IUD removed, I want to start trying for a baby with you sooner then later please" as you nod your head at him "alright" as he smirks and holds you against his chest rubbing your lower back with his fingers. As you both relax in each other's arms and fall sleep soon after.

To be continued!!! 3 more parts