Joshua Faraday & His Childhood Friend Bella Robicheaux final part

This is the last part! Then the sequel to Peter Quill and Ashley Smith!!!!!

You are back at work, plus River is with you at the school building on Tuesday and Thursdays, Joshua is away right now he is with Morgan on a mission, he will be back tomorrow morning. Vasquez and Emily are staying at the house with you and River while Joshua is gone because it's the first time you two will be alone with Joshua and Vasqueza and Emily said they would stay with you two and you appreciate it but you just want your husband with you and your son tonight. You do your job at the school and it being Thursday, you are off tomorrow, Joshua has a surprise for you, him and Morgan are on there back, so he send word to Vasquez for him and Emily to not go to the house, he is almost home and he wants to surprise you. As you make it home, laying River down on the floor, as you know Emily and Vasquez will not be here for a couple hours so you cut up some chicken and put it in a pot your with veggies and Noddles your making chicken noodle soup for dinner.

Then you grab River and you two seat down on the couch and relax as you two are relaxing and Joshua rides up you think it's Vasquez and Emily but your wrong, as Joshua gets off his horse and comes in to see you with River on the couch, he smiles at you two "Bella and River guess whom home? As you turn to look at him and River's eyes go big  and you get up and go over to him as he kisses you and River grabs at his daddy as he takes River from you and holds him closer to him "River Lee Faraday did you watch out for mommy today" as you smile at him, as he leans over and kisses your lips lightly. "We got done early so Morgan and me rode back, I already got in contact with Emily and Vasquez, They are not coming tonight it's just us and after River goes to sleep you and me are going to have some alone time together. As you giggle and he kisses your lips, he has River so you go check on the soup. It's got an hour before the soup is ready, Joshua has River as you go shower, then you will hold River while he goes and showers, you come out after your shower then you grab River from him and he goes to shower as you check the soup then you fix Joshua a browl as he comes out and smiles at you holding River as he licks his lips "when do you want to try for Raven? As you look at him. "Let's wait until River turns 6 months so a couple more months" as he nods his head at you. As Joshua seats down at the table and you hand him his browl as you seat down next to him, as he rubs your knee as you smile at him "I love you Bella Robicheaux-Faraday" as you look at him and say "I love you too Joshua Faraday" then he looks at River who looks at his daddy as Joshua smiles and say "Daddy loves you too River Lee Faraday" as you hold River in your arms.

Fast Forward 6 months later you are pregnant with your second child, a little girl so Raven Mae Faraday will be here in a couple months, Brandi give birth to their second child and it was a another boy who they named Justin, so Brandi and Goodnight have Austin and Justin, Joshua loves his life now, he got you as a wife, with a son River and in a couple months time Raven will be with you three, this pregnancy goes well too. He loves his job, you are outside, seating around the fire pit with everyone else, yes everyone is in town this weekend, Joshua is taking over as sheriff, Morgan is stepping down. Your proud of Joshua he has turn his life around and it happen the moment you two said I do to one another, Joshua is holding River standing behind your chair. Morgan hands Joshua the sheriff badge as Joshua smiles and thanks Morgan for being there the last year and half, as Morgan smiles at Joshua. Emily and Vasquez got married and now she is pregnant with their first child. Fast forward you give birth to Raven Mae Faraday and she is beautiful, Joshua is over the moon, he has River and Raven plus you.  As you got a family with him and he is completely happy and you are too, Joshua went from being a Ladies man, to a loving husband and Father. You are truly blessed to call him your husband, and your kids dad. Everyone else got their happy ends too.

That it for this one...