Angel Reyes And His Best Friend Nicole

This will be a 10 part story!

You and Angel have been in each other's life since your birth, you are a two years younger then him, his parents where best friends with yours, plus you lived next door to the Reyes house with your family, now you live with Angel at his house, you two have been roommates since you two graduated from High School, Angel went in the Mayans and you went on to college and you become a surgeon, you work at the hospital in the er. Tonight the MC is having a patch party for Ezekiel Angel's baby brother, and you are going for a couple hours, Angel has been hiding something from everyone, he has a girlfriend but this girl is bad her name is Aidlita she runs the rebels, they have been seeing each other for a couple months and she is now helping the mc, and Miguel the cartel boss. You love Angel but you haven't said anything because you don't want to mess up your friendship plus you will have to find another place to live if you two stop being friends. But tonight Angel is going to let the MC and everyone know about him and Aidlita and it doesn't end well for him, she doesn't want to tell anyone because she is just using Angel and she is eventually broke up with him after she gets everything she needs from him.

But there is one more important thing about you, your are a oversize lady, and the lady's Angel goes for aren't big, they are always skinny

But you don't hate your body it makes you who you are

But you don't hate your body it makes you who you are. You are seating at the bar with Johnny Coco Cruz, he is Angel's other best friend the one he has been closed to since they joined the club, Johnny always flirts with you, he likes that you feel so comfortable in your body, you two have an amazing friendship, but there is one MC who you have been sexual with and that's Creeper it happen a few times last year. No one knows but you, Creeper and Coco, and Coco promised to not tell anyone especially Angel he knows your feels towards Angel and he has told you a couple times you need to come clean to Angel but you haven't brought yourself to do it yet, but you have been thinking about doing it tonight but it doesn't happen because Angel comes clean about his relationship with Aidlita and it breaks you completely, and you give up on love.

You are drinking your beer as Angel shows up and waves at you, you smile and take a deep breath before getting up from your seat and walks over to him, you are going to come clean to him about your feels, he hugs you when you get close to him, and says "I need to tell you something before I tell everyone else, your my best friend" as you look at him "yeah I need to tell you something too but you go first My Angel" as he smiles and says "I got a girlfriend and we have been together for a few months now, it's Aidlita you know from the rebels" as you force a smile "omg that's amazing news My Angel, it totally top my news" as Angel smirks "thanks babygirl so what's your news? As you smile "I got lead surgeon at the hospital again, 250 bonus" as he smiles "woohoo that's big news girl, it's like the three time you got that, we should celebrate next week have a big dinner with everyone? As you smile "totally and Aidlita can come since you two are together" as he nods his head and says he will ask her, as you two talk about some things then you go back to Coco and grab your bag you need the bathroom, Coco looks at you "hey Nicole what's wrong? As you look down and say "I was going to tell Angel how I felt but he is seeing someone, Aidlita to be more specific, I'm just a friend and Coco that is all I'll ever be I need to get use to it" as Coco pulls you into a hug "hi Angel isn't worry your tears, your a catch" as you giggle "nice try Coco but I give up on love, I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back in a few minutes", as you start to towards the bathroom, Bishop sees you and smiles "Amore you alright? As you turn around and smile "yep Bishop I'm heading to the bathroom, do you think I can borrow Taza when I get back out" as Taza is right beside Bishop and he steps up and says "I'm yours Amore" as you smile and head towards your bathroom, you aren't going to cry you take a few minutes then come out and Taza is waiting for you and you two head outside and to a table, "what's up Amore? As you seat down and then look at your Uncle, yes Taza is your uncle on your dad's side, "uncle Taza I'm I not good enough? As he looks at you "what no your perfect, Nicole your beautiful inside and out and whomever catch's you is going to be so lucky, what's going on? As you look down and play with your fingers "I was going to tell Angel how I felt but he drop some news on, he has a girlfriend it's Aidlita Uncle they have been together for a few months time" as Taza shakes his head "Amore that's Angel's lose, you are perfect and he couldn't handle you" as you smile at him and he hugs you tight. Then you two head back in and Angel just made his announcement about him and Aidlita as everyone is shocked Ez gives you a sad look as you shakes your head, Taza looks at you and hug you again as you smile and Coco brings you a beer.

To be continued!!!!