Angel Reyes And His Best Friend Nicole part 12

Three more parts

You two go to bed early because you got a double shift tomorrow and Angel has a run with Hank to check on some stuff with the Son's, next morning you wake up to Angel holding you against his chest and rubbing his hands up and down your back, he stops at your ass and he squeezes it lightly. You move around in his arms as he smiles and says in your ear "morning babygirl, you want another round with me between the sheets? As you lift your head off his chest and smirks at him "yes please Papà" as he looks at the clock and sees you two got time so he rolls you on your back and he slides in between your legs his hands rub up and down your thighs he smirks and says "we got time" as you smile at him and kisses his lips passionately. He rolls you over so your on top of him, he rubs his hands up and down your body. He pulls your shirt up and off as he licks his lips and then pulls you against him, sucking on your nipples.

He pulls back lightly, then he looks up at you then he goes back to sucking on your nipples, you moan out as he bites them slowly then pulls his lips off, then he rolls you over on your back And he pulls your bottoms off leaving you naked underneath him as your hands are on his boxer shorts and you slide them off him slowly with his help leaving him completely naked too. Your hands go to his chest as you dig your nails into him as he smirks learning over and kisses your lips passionately. He takes his cock in his hands And starts to rub it lightly before sliding himself in between your folds. You tight up around his cock as he pounces into your pussy his hands go around your neck and he squeeze it lightly as you moan out. He leans over and kisses your lips lightly but passionately, your moans get louder and Angel keeps going in and out of you with power making you get tighter around his cock he loves your pussy. You dig your nails into his back as he pulls out of you and flips you over on your knees and hands then squeezes your ass cheeks lightly he then pulls you against him and goes back into your pussy and starts to fuck you from behind you moan out and throw your head back, he grips your ass cheeks then pulls them apart lightly. You moan out as he smirks and let's go of your ass and starts to pounce into you hard and fast you can't take no more as you start to climax on his cock he moves his left hand to your clit and rubs it as he continues to pounces into you as you grip the bed sheets and he then pulls out and cums on ass as he continues to rub your clit until you squirt on his hand and the bed. You both lay down next to each other, catching your breathe then you two get off the bed and get ready for the day. You go into the kitchen and get some coffee Angel comes out and up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist and kisses your neck. You giggle and he grabs his coffee cup and says "I'll see you tonight babygirl be careful" as you smile and say "you too Angelino I'll be home around 9:30" as he turns you around and kisses you "I'll drop you something to eat around 6 tonight before I head home to Rocky" as you smile at him and finish up your coffee then put it in the dishwasher then you head out and to work as Angel Feeds Rocky then puts him outside in the backyard and opens Rocky's doggy door and heads out himself. He gets on his bike and heads to the scrapyard for his shift then the meeting before heading home.

A couple hours you are finishing up your first shift, you are on the phone with your brother who is coming to visit you in two weeks time with your niece and sister in law, Angel comes in to the hospital he has your dinner for tonight, he knows you will be home late tonight around 10 pm because your 12 hour shift ends at 9 it was 9am to 9pm you got to do your paperwork for the next nurse then you will be home, he knows you haven't ate much today because it's been busy in the hospital so he went and got you a taco salad from Pop's store. He has a meeting with the club then he is heading home to spend some time with Rocky and wait for you tonight to come in. You turn around when your second in command points to Angel so you smile and tell your brother you will see him and his family in two weeks time, as Angel walks over to you and wraps his arms around your body pulling you against his chest and kisses your forehead lighty "I brought you food babygirl" as you smile big at him "thanks Angelino I appreciate it" as he smiles and puts the bag on the front desk and says "your brother and his family still visiting in two weeks time beautiful? As you nod your head at him "yep and they can't wait to see San Pedro" as Angel smirks "and to think we can show them around our town as boyfriend and girlfriend, that's amazing news " as you smile and lay your head on his chest he wraps his arms around your waist and holds you against him completely. He kisses your forehead again then pulls away from you "I got to meet the club at the warehouse for a quick meeting then I'm heading home to hangout with Rocky and wait on you, call me when you are leaving work tonight and I'll be waiting for you to get home so we can go to bed together" as you nod your head and he heads out but turns around and smiles at you mouthing to you that he loves you you giggle and mouth it back to him that you love him too and to be careful.He heads to the warehouse and meets up with the group and they have their meeting with Mayans Oakwood MC about a shipment from the Mayans to son's, your uncle Taza is seating back and letting everyone have their say before he takes his turn and says his peace and everyone agrees with his peace and they agree to go with Taza's plan.

To be continued