Sonny Quinn And Jason's baby sister Jessi part 4

After you two finish your smoothies, you go change into your clothes for the day and Sonny does the same thing, then you two start to bake the cupcakes for Emma and Michael,

As you two bake the cupcakes then you ice them and put them on the corner top and then you two take walk with Digger Because your brother said they would be by in a hour and he is being lunch with him, he is going to get pizza, wings and breadstic...

As you two bake the cupcakes then you ice them and put them on the corner top and then you two take walk with Digger Because your brother said they would be by in a hour and he is being lunch with him, he is going to get pizza, wings and breadsticks, you, Sonny and Digger go for a walk around your neighborhood, it's good you are moving around and it's helping with your sore back. As you two walk with Digger around your neighborhood, you missed walking the last couple days, it's your way to lose weight when you can't make it to the gym on base. You normally work out there since your Sonny's girl and your brother is Jason. As Sonny loves you and you two have been together over six months next weekend, as Sonny has your hand and you two walk around the street with Digger who is being held by Sonny, As you two walk around the street then back to your house, And when you two plus Digger make it back Jason, Natalie and the kids are waiting for you two and Emma and Michael see digger and run over and plays with him as Jason smiles at you two "I see you got Digger finally" as you nod your head "Sonny and me got him yesterday" as Jason smiles at you and Sonny. As Sonny calls Digger, Emma and Michael to come on it's time to go inside, as Jason says lunch will be delivery in a couple minutes, as Digger runs over with Emma and Michael right behind them.

As you all head inside and seat around into living-room, as Sonny seats down and pulls you on his lap and digger goes to his bed on the floor and Jason knows Sonny has something planned for you two before the guys go back on a mission in a couple weeks time, the next one isn't going to be long like the last one, as Jason smiles and says "so Clay and Nicole are having a cookout right before we leave for the next mission, have you two seen Bailey she is so adorable, I can't believe Blondie is a dad" as you smile at you brother "I saw Bailey and Nicole right before I got hurt, she is definitely Clay's mini me" as Sonny smiles and says "I think I'm the last one to not be a daddy, Blondie beat me" as Jason smiles "yeah I mean you got a daughter in TX but her mom doesn't want you to have anything to do with her, so your daddy but not really" as Sonny smiles "my dad send me pictures of my daughter Lyla, her mom let's my dad see her but I can't which sucks my dad does tell Lyla I love her but her mom doesn't want me around, and Lyla being 10 she understands" as Sonny grabs his phone and shows you all his daughter Lyla and she is a Mimi me of Sonny, as you smile at Sonny who says "I'll get my family with your sister Jason" as Jason smiles "if you knock up my sister then you two better be living together married and then I'll be behind it all the way" as Sonny smiles at him "we do live together, I'm here almost all my time when we are home, and I'll ask her to married me when we make it over a year being together then we will get married and give you some nephew or nieces sooner then later" as you lean against him, He wraps his arms around you and you two are comfortable when the food is delivery and Jason goes and gets it then you get up and go into the kitchen and get some plates and everyone's something to drink, Natalie helps you as Sonny turns on Netflix and finds something to watch. He finds the new episodes of shameless the last season and puts it on as you and Natalie come out with everyone drinks plus plates and you seat down next to Sonny who grabs his drink from you and takes yours and puts them on the table and you all dig in to lunch, if this is your lunch tonight your going to make a salad all the way for dinner. As Emma and Michael watch the show and dig in on this pizza, chicken wings and breadsticks.

You all enjoy your lunch and this time together, you will call Nicole tomorrow and see what she needs for the BBQ in a couple weeks, you will be back to work next Monday if everything goes good at your doctor's appointment this coming Thursday, Sonny Is going to ask you the question he has been talking to Jason about tomorrow night it being Sunday he is taking you out to dinner to your guys favorite restaurant and before the night is over you will know what he has been planning and ask you the big step in your relationship and he hopes you will say yes, as Natalie says when you get released to go back to work, maybe you two plus Nicole and Naima can have a girls day. As you like that Idea very much and look over at Emma who smiles and you say plus Emma, Jameelah and Bailey make it full on girls day, as Natalie nods her head and agrees to it. As Sonny gets up and takes the pizza boxes plus wing box and breadsticks box too and throws them away. Then comes back into the living-room, you take Emma and Michael into the kitchen and hand them their cupcakes you made for dessert, as they hug you then they leave with Jason and Natalie to head home.

To be continued