Kevin Ball and His Ex-Wife Annabelle Gallagher formerly Ball part 3

You go in and Lip gets the crib, and you two put it together, then you put MJ to bed, You shower and get ready for bed yourself. Next morning you are up,

 Next morning you are up,

And you got ready then got MJ ready, Kevin went to Veronica's house after he closed the bar and broke up with her, she understood completely, she knew if you came back and was single Kevin and you would get back together, plus she has been thinkin...

And you got ready then got MJ ready, Kevin went to Veronica's house after he closed the bar and broke up with her, she understood completely, she knew if you came back and was single Kevin and you would get back together, plus she has been thinking about getting back with her ex Jason. You get MJ up and dressed,

Yes my boy is very stylish, his little outfit minus the hat and sweater you pick him up And carry him downstairs only to come face to face with your dad Francis Gallagher aka Frank as he smiles "so my first born comes home, plus I have to learn fr...

Yes my boy is very stylish, his little outfit minus the hat and sweater you pick him up And carry him downstairs only to come face to face with your dad Francis Gallagher aka Frank as he smiles "so my first born comes home, plus I have to learn from Tommy I have a grandson, what the hell Annabelle Jay Gallagher" as you cover MJ's ears "Frank my son isn't any of your concern, just like I'm not your concern, so back off before I drop your ass, and you know I can me, and Lip are the only ones who aren't scared of you for now, Fiona doesn't want to piss you off but she can take you down too, Ian, Debbie Carl and Liam will find their time when it's right, if you don't mind I got to take my son and meet his father, later frank" as you carry MJ out on the porch and seat down on the steps "Chucky Monkey your going to meet your Daddy today and your going to love him" as Kevin walks out of his house and over to your family porch "hi Annabelle, MJ you two ready for breakfast on Daddy? As MJ looks up and his eyes meet Kevin's and smiles big as you get up and walk down the steps. Then stand in front of Kevin "Kevin Ball meet Michael James Ball" as he smirks and says "hi MJ I'm your Daddy" as Kevin opens the gate and you and MJ walk out and to Kevin's truck as Kevin opens the passenger door for you two as you get in and hold MJ to your chest, Kevin goes around and gets in the driver side. He smiles As you pull the seatbelt around you and MJ, "need to sale the truck and get something bigger so MJ can get a car seat" as you look at him "Kevin I don't want you to change your life around because of MJ, I made sure it was safe for him to seat in my lap and the seatbelt is placed around him" as Kevin begins to drive to the diner "Annabelle Jay Ball, you two arent leaving. You will move back in the house with me and we will look for something kid friendly, I can keep the truck for Halling especially for the bar, Stan is going to sign it over to us when he sees you came back and we got MJ, you can go back to school and we can pay Debbie money to watch MJ while you do, this time it's going to be better because we had our time apart and we came back to one another, plus we have MJ and down the road we will have more babies just like how we planned, we will renew our wedding vows this time with MJ there it's going to be different this time Annabelle Jay Ball I love you and MJ I should have fight for you two years ago and I'm sorry I didn't" as you look at him with tears in your eyes "Kevin Ball, it wasn't all your fault two years ago, I should have fight two but I didn't I give up easy too and I'm sorry and we can do all that stuff over time I promise" as he smiles and leans over and kisses your forehead lightly MJ looks at him and Kevin smirks "son it's alright daddy is just kissing momma's head, just like I'm going to do yours right now" as MJ doesn't take his eyes off Kevin as Kevin laughs and kisses MJ's forehead lightly.

As you three head to the diner, "is it alright if Veronica keeps working at the bar until she finds another job? As you look at him as he parks in the parking lot at the diner "it's fine Kevin, I got MJ and I got to work on the house, plus get stuff set-up to go back to school in the Fall, plus I want to go see Stan and let him meet MJ" as he smiles "I love you Annabelle Jay Gallagher-Ball your my best friend, lover, wife, my son's mother and partner" as you smile at him "I love you too Kevin Ball, you are my best friend, lover, husband, my son's father and partner" as he leans over and kisses your lips passionately then unhooks your seatbelt and grab MJ "and Michael James Ball you are a Miracle Son" as you smile at your son and formerly husband, soon to be husband again being together finally" as you three get out and head inside the diner for breakfast, you three seat down at a table and the waitress comes over and gets your guys drink orders then you and Kevin look over the menu's and decided on what you two want to eat. A few minutes later, the waitress brings your drinks and gets your food orders as MJ is seating on Kevin's lap. As you two talk and he enjoys spending time with you and MJ.

To be continued!!!!