Rio and His Baby Momma Natasha Marks part three

After you take Annie and Ruby home, you head home and remove your clothes and put on your PJs, and grab yourself a beer, you pull your hair up in a messy ponytail,

Then you seat down on your couch, and turn the TV on and your mind goes to rio as you watch the news, as their is a knock on the door and you get up and go over and open it to see Rio there with a purple Rose as you giggle at him "it's beautiful R...

Then you seat down on your couch, and turn the TV on and your mind goes to rio as you watch the news, as their is a knock on the door and you get up and go over and open it to see Rio there with a purple Rose as you giggle at him "it's beautiful Rio come in" as he nods his head at you and comes in and closes the door behind him as he looks at your PJs and smiles big "your PJs are cute killer" as you turn around and look at him "you caught me on a night I actually wear some, I normally sleep naked only thing I wear is my Panties" as he moves closer to you "damn I didn't come on that night maybe next time, what did the lady's say? As he smiles and seats down next to you on the couch as you look at him "they are behind the plan and you can come to the birthday party next weekend, as my date? As he smiles at you then pulls you on his lap and kisses your lips passionately.

He rubs his hands up and down your back, "you got me going soft killer" as you look at him "you christopher Rio Lopez soft never" as he laughs "you and my son are the only two to ever make was to do better, quick question do you think your sister Beth can step up and be big boss down the road? As you look at him "Beth yeah if she had the right push why" as he smirks at you "just a question I need someone when the time is right to take over for me I want to step back and I need someone to take over when I do, I want to spend more time with son and when I get a lady who doesn't get scared because of my lifestyle" as you giggle "I'm not scared of you Rio" as he smiles at you "oh I know that's a good thing if it goes well at your niece's birthday party it maybe it will be your spot, sounds good right? As you giggle and he moves his hands to your ass squeeze it lightly in his hands "your giggles are so adorable, I bet your moans are sexy as hell" as you look at him "maybe your find out one day" as he grips your ass and then kisses your neck "moan for me I want to hear it right now" as you bite your bottom lip and and he hits your sweet spot on your neck.

And you moan out as he feels you get wet between your legs and the way your seating on his lap he can feel it as he pulls back from your neck and smirks at you, "all I have to do is squeeze your ass and kisses your neck to get you wet, hot damn good future reference" as you giggle and he smiles at you "tomorrow ill come pick you up at the college after your last class which is 4 right? As you look at him "yeah I'll be out by 4:10 I got to be there at 12, I'll see if beth can come talk me" as he shakes his head "nah I'll send Luis to get you there so be ready by 11, I'll see you tomorrow killer" as you look down and he smirks at you and lifts your chin to look at you "killer what's wrong? As you get up off his lap "nothing Rio go home to Marcus I'll see you tomorrow" as he grabs your arm and says "nah killer what is on that mind of yours" as you look down again and mumbles "I hate being alone I normally stay with Annie and Sadie when I have no school the next day, I go Monday, Wednesday and Friday to school and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I work at the bar, and I get lonely" as he smiles at you "you are welcome at my place, Marcus is already sleep my mom text me when he goes down, she is in the apartment across the hall waiting for me, get your bags and put some plants on and we can leave" as you nod your head and go put on some sweat pants with shoes then grabs your bag for school tomorrow and then a overnight bag then you walk out and Rio is on the phone letting his mom he is about to leave and will be home in a few minutes, then he looks at you and grabs your bags and then you two leave and head to his car then his place.

A few minutes later you both arrive at his apartment building and you two head in, he stops by his mom's apartment and lets her know he is home and he will see her in the morning, as she nods her head and closes her door as he grabs your hand and goes into his apartment and closes his door and you two walk to his room, and he puts his bags down and you look at him, he has a California king as he smiles at you "we got to share, that alright? As you nod your head and removes your shoes and then your pants as you crawl in bed and he smiles as he removes his black dress shirt, shoes and pants and crawls into bed with you, he pulls you on his chest and you two fall asleep in each other's arms it's the first night of being together of many More.

To be continued in a couple days!!!!