Peter Quill/Star Lord & His Best Friend Ashley Smith/Shasta part three

A couple days later, Peter has come up with a plan to get you all out and today it's going down, Peter is with you in line to get food as he is humming Fooled Around And Fell In Love as you smile, as he leans over and kisses your cheek lightly "I love you my princess" as you turn around and look at him "I love you to my protector" as he winks at you "Ashley Nicole Smith, I need to come clean to you about something in case something goes wrong today" as you look at him and nod your head at him as he grabs your hand and you two go to a table and seat down together, as he continues to hold your hand "i was jealous the other day, when Gamora was holding your hand, I only want to hold your hand, I love you and it's more then you think I love you more then my best friend, more then sister, I love you with everything in me, I want you as my girl I want to be able to kiss you and hold you without you feeling weirded out" as you look at him "Peter why would I be weird out by you holding me or kissing me, I love you too you big dork and it's not the best friend way or brotherly way either it's the way I want you to be my man too" as he smirks and leans over on his elbows "I'm going to kisses you right now" as you giggle and he mumbles "I love your giggle" as he leans in and kisses your lips lightly as you two share a passionate kisses.

Rocket and Groot come down to let you two they got everything ready to go and see you two kisses and stop in their tracks and look back and forth between each other and smirks before coughing to get your attention as you two pull apart and look at them, as Rocket laughs and say "when does best friends kiss each other? As Peter smiles "they don't but when they turn into boyfriend and girlfriend they Normal do" as Groot smiles at you both and lets you know it's all set up and whenever you two are ready. As Peter smiles and and grabs your hand let's Rocket know it's a go ahead, as Rocket goes to get Gamora and Drax. Leaving you, Peter and Groot alone. As Rocket returns with Gamora and Drax and you all start the plan and it goes well, and you get out and make it back to Peter and your ship. Peter let's flys it as you head to your room to change, then he hands the ship over to Rocket then goes to his room to change himself, You two come out in fresh changed clothes as he pulls you into his chest and kisses your forehead lighty, "I love you my princess" as you giggle "I love you too my big dummy" as he takes a deep breath and pulls back and looks at you in one shirts, "you stolen my shirt, you little shit, I'm going to get it back" as you laugh "oh yeah when, when you bed me Peter" as you bit your lip, as he smirks at you "oh yeah when I have you on my bed screaming for more and for me not to stop, my shirt will be on the floor" as he lifts you up in his arms and pushes you again the wall and kisses your lips passionately.

As you giggle and he pulls back "your giggle is so damn beautiful, let's go in hungry" as he carry's you to the kitchen and sees Groot is already there looking for candy as you smile at him and Peter puts you down and you go to the cabinets and grabs some sweets and puts them in front of Groot, as he smiles at you, and thanks you as Peter goes and makes you two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches then brings them to the table with Groot as you three seat down and eat together. Peter wraps his arm around you as you two eat your sandwiches and Groot eat candy as Drax comes in and grabs a drink, and Gamora comes and lets you all know she find a buyer for the orb on the planet unknown. As you look at her "Gamora who is this buyer? As she smiles at you "guy name Rico" as you look at Peter and shake your head "MMM Gamora he works with Yondu, that's isn't a good idea" as she nods her head "alright maybe Drax can get incontact with someone to buy the orb" as you look at her "or Rocket? As she nods her head and grabs a drink too then seats down next to Drax and starts a little conversation with him. As Peter smiles at you "you did good princess if Rico his hands on it then Yondu would have it in no time and we would have nothing" as you lean against his chest. As Rocket calls Peter on his headset and Peter gets up and heads to the cockpit leaving you alone with Groot, Gamora and Drax.

As a few minutes go by and Peter comes back in and lets you all know you, Rocket find a buyer on the planet unknown Beeker as you all are heading that way now, as you nod your head, as you finish up your sandwich and go back to your room you need to grab your tablet, and look up Beeker and get some information before you all meet up with him or her, you need some background on him or her, you trust Rocket but how well dose Rocket know Beeker really, as Peter follows you to your room "princess what are you doing? As you look at him as you lay down on your bed "I'm going to do a background check on Beeker before we meet up with him or her" as he smiles and crawls on the bed with you, "we trust Rocket right? and he trust him or her" as you nod your head at him "but he hasn't see her or him in a very long time Peter and people change" as he nods his head at you "I agree 💯 percent princess let's do that background check" as you grab your tablet and look up this Beeker and find something really interesting and you look at Peter "MMM so Beeker is a girl and she works for Nova I bet Rocket doesn't know that" as he nods his head and looks at him "would you tell me something like that ? As you look at him "of course I wouldn't hide something that big from you but I don't think my record would let me work for Nova Mr. Star-Lord" as he smirks at you "I love when you call me Peter, Peter Jason, Peter Jason Quill or even Star-Lord" as you laugh. "Really what about my protector, my dork? As he smiles at you "anything really" as you leans over and kiss him "same with you and mine names" as he says "we need to let rocket know the situation with Beeker and I'm thinking we need to hold on to the orb and buyer will find us when the time is right" as you agree with him as you two get up off your bed and head to the cockpit and let Rocket know the situation with Beeker.

To be continued in a few days!!!