Chris Pratt & His Best Friend/Babysitter Nicole Dockery part 5

You four get home, you take Lyla upstairs to her room and get her changed for bed then you lay her down, as Chris is in Jack's room explain the situation between you both, as Jack smiles at Chris "so Nicole is your girlfriend, is she going to continue being our babysitter? As Chris smiles at Jack "yes son she isn't giving up being your babysitter because we are dating, she is going to continue her college on-line classes but are you alright with me and her dating? As he nods his heads "yes I like the ideas of you two together" as Chris smiles and kisses Jack forehead then leaves his room, then he checks on Lyla, he kisses her forehead lighty "Daddy loves you my little Star, and tomorrow morning me and Nicole are going to tell you something important and I hope you understand what we are going to tell you plus I hope you get super excited about it like Jack is" as you are leaning against the door frame in her room as he turns around and smiles at you.

He walks over to you and picks you up in his arms "Jack took it well he is super excited about us being together I told him you would still be their babysitter but your going to continue your on-line college classes, when do you start back with that anyways? As you look at him "early next month already sign up for my next classes, I go next week and get my supplies for the classes, classes are Tuesday and Thursday" as he smiles and carry's you to his room tonight you are sleeping in his room on his bed, as you two make it to his room and his phone goes off and it's Anna she is giving him a update on her mom so he can tell Jack in the morning, she is alright, besides she is going to have a hip replacement surgery in the morning, Anna will call him tomorrow after her mom gets out of surgery and she will talk to Jack, as Chris sends her a thumbs up and says he will tell Jack Grandma Faris is alright just got to have a surgery in the morning and mommy will him after it's done, as Anna sends him a smiley face then a goodnight, Chris sends a goodnight back to her then turns his attention to you as he lays down next to you on the bed, "I love this, I love having you in my arms at night" as you nod your head at him "same here I love waking up to you like this morning, I have dreamed about it so many times I never thought it would happen" as he smiles at you "same here, but I am happy it finally did happen" as you two look at each other, his fingertips running over your face lighty.

"Anna's mom has got to have an hip replacement surgery in the morning, she is an very strong old women, kind of like your grandma on your dad's side, they will not go down without a fight" as you smile at him and say "I meet Mrs. Faris when you and Anna got married then when Jack was born, she is a very strong woman, she will be alright" as she nods head "I'll probably get a call from Katherine tomorrow about the post, but I don't care. As he smirks and you two are looking at each other for a few minutes and then he leans in and kisses you on the lips as you kisses back then you two pull apart and he smiles and grabs ahold of your body and rolls it so your laying on top of him, as he runs his hands up and down your body slowly squeeze your thighs as he makes you seat up on his lap "we will go at your pace, whatever you feel comfortable with alright? As you nod your head at him "Chris I need to be honest with you, I'm not very experienced in the bedroom" as he smirks and kisses your lips lightly "it's alright Nicole, like I said we go at your pace, I'm just happy I got you right here with me" as you smile at him and bite your bottom lip "i love you so much my superhero" as he smiles and kisses your lips again "I love you too my beautiful butterfly" (true be told you are a virgin, you have done everything but the big one, from kissing to making out to sucking and giving blowjob's to guys and you have got fingered and eat out, so when the big moment happens you want it to be with Chris and hopefully now that you two are together it will finally happen) as Chris rolls you over and lays in between your legs as you two get comfortable and fall asleep soon after, you sleep good until you feel his hard-on so when you two don't have the kids down the hall from you, you will take care of it for him but right now it's pressing against your pussy and he is big so you start to get wet so you try and move but Chris wakes up and looks at you in the eyes "oh shit your wet, is it because of Chris Jr? As you close your eyes real tight then he moves his hips and rolls you over so your facing each other in the bed, "mental note don't sleep in between your legs until after we do the big moment in the future" as you smile and open your eyes "especially when the kids are right down the hall Chris" as he nods his head at you "agreed doll" as you two face each other and fall back to sleep.

Next morning you are up first, making breakfast for Jack and Lyla, then Your and Chris's breakfast smoothie, as Chris comes downstairs with Jack and Lyla, as Jack smiles good morning Nicole as you turn around "good morning Jack, Lyla and Chris" as Jack seats down at the table as Chris puts Lyla in her high chair then seats down in between them, as you bring Jack his eggs, and chocolate chip pancakes, Lyla you got her eggs, then you hand Chris his smoothie, as Chris smiles at you "thanks doll" as you smile at him "welcome" as Chris smiles "Lyla my little Star, I need you to look at me and listen very close alright? As she looks up at Chris and smiles, Chris looks at you then back at Lyla, "me and Nicole are together sweetheart, we are dating do you understand? As she smiles at you "yes daddy I understand it's just like mommy and her new guy Friend Brandon, he was going with her, papa and nana to visit uncle Patrick in New Jersey, but I like Nicole better then Brandon" as you look at her then Chris who smiles at his little girl, his kids are truly smart. He knows they didn't get their brains from him, Anna and Katherine for the kids smarts.

To be continued!!!!