Owen Grady and Claire's sister Samantha part 5

You make it back to the raptors padlock and Owen in the cages with the girls as you walk over and make Barry open it up as you walk in, as blue sees you and rush over to you as you smile and say "blue darling you giving Alpha a hard time, I need to check on Charlie, can we walk that way darling? As she clicks her mouth and you two walk over to Charlie who is laying down on the ground, as you click your mouth and Charlie looks up at you as you seat down next to her "Charlie you alright? As Owen comes over and gets Blue, Delta and Echo into their cages leaving you alone with Charlie as you check her over and you see the problem. As you give her another shot to count act the other shot as Owen watches you and then Charlie gets up and she goes off and Barry puts Charlie in her cage as Owen and you walk towards the gate,

He smiles and says "I'll meet at the restaurant at 6" as you smile at him "I'll be there with my sister's and Claire promise to be on her best behavior" as he pulls you against him and kisses you passionately "later my lady" as you giggle and head...

He smiles and says "I'll meet at the restaurant at 6" as you smile at him "I'll be there with my sister's and Claire promise to be on her best behavior" as he pulls you against him and kisses you passionately "later my lady" as you giggle and head towards your Jeep, then you head back to your office.

A few hours later, Claire went and got Karan, Scott and the boys at the docks as you head to your apartment to get ready for dinner,

Then you head to the restaurant, Owen is already there and he looks handsome,

He smiles at you as you walk over to him, as he pulls you into a hug and kisses your head, "I got us a table for 7" as you giggle "good thanks Owen" as he pulls back and winks at you "it my pleasure darling, so Claire said the new dinosaur is goin...

He smiles at you as you walk over to him, as he pulls you into a hug and kisses your head, "I got us a table for 7" as you giggle "good thanks Owen" as he pulls back and winks at you "it my pleasure darling, so Claire said the new dinosaur is going to be ready for people to see in a couple weeks in her email to everyone and she wants all of the trainers and staff to come look the day before it open to the public, well you go with me? As you smile at him and nod your head "yes I'll go with you" as you two seat down and wait for your sisters to arrive. As Claire arrives with Karan, Scott and the boys as both Zach and Gray run over to you and you hug them, as you introduce Owen to them both as they smile and say "your the raptors trainer aren't you? As he nods his head at them "yep that's me, and I'm your aunt's boyfriend" as you smile at him. As Karan and Scott come over and you introduce them to Owen who shakes Scott's hand and smiles at Karan who asks "how long have two been together? As you smile and Owen says "four days" as Claire comes over and says "Owen is good guy, and he is amazing with the raptors, you will see it tomorrow when you do your tour" as you smile at Claire, she is trying and that's all you can ask from her. As the waitress calls Owen's name and you all head towards the table.

You all seat down and go over the menu, Owen has his hand on your knee as you figure out what you want, as the waitress comes back and gets your drink orders. Then she goes off to get them as Owen leans over and says "what are you thinking? As you smile "the salad with grilled chicken, what about you? As he smiles and says "the USA burger" as you nod your head as the waitress comes back with your drink orders as we tell her it's three tickets, as you and Owen, Claire and then Karan, Scott and the boys. As she nods and gets everyone's orders then goes back to put them in the kitchen. As the boys ask Owen some questions about the raptors, as he smiles And says "Blue is Beta, she leads Charlie, Echo and Delta and I'm the Alpha, as Gray smiles is there a Omega? As Owen smiles "your aunt is she can control the girls just a good as I can" as you giggle "I have a way with the girls just like the other dinosaurs in the park" as Owen shakes his head at the boys "nah she is their Omega blue goes to her whenever she comes by, watch tomorrow when you guys come for the tour" as Claire smirks and says "I got to agree with Owen, she is good with the dinosaurs but I have saw her with the raptors the last couple days and she is definitely their Omega" as you smile at her as you all talk until your food arrives, then you all dig in and enjoy the amazing food.

As Owen holds your hand under the table as you smile at him as he rubs his fingers against your hand as everyone enjoys dinner and having a good conversation, as Owen grabs the ticket for the two of us then goes and pays, Scott and the boys take their ticket and go pay, Claire give the waitress her card as Karan smiles "I like him he is sweet and very husband Samantha" as you giggle at her "I like him too" as Claire says "yeah Owen is a good guy" as you look at her and you know she is trying and hasn't said anything bad about Owen all night long so you pat her shoulder "I know it's killing you Claire" as Karan laughs "yeah he just wasn't your type but he is definitely Samantha" as Claire smiles "yeah I guess so, but anyways I got date tomorrow for lunch" as you giggle "who is going out with you tomorrow for lunch sis? As she smiles "Marcus one of our techs" as you smile "oh shit Marcus Is definitely Claire's type Karan, he is just as organization as her perfect match" as Karan smiles and you three seat around and talk until the guys come back and then you all head out.

To be continued