Peter Quill/Star Lord & His Best Friend Ashley Smith/Shasta part two

You are stand in between Peter and Gamora as Nova Corps goes through your rap sheets for each one of you, as Peter sees you tense up so he grabs your hand under the table and sends you small smile as the Saal speaks, Peter pretended to turn a crank that slowly raised his middle finger. You lightly chuckle as he flips them off. He puts a hand to his chest and pretends to be surprised by his own actions. "Oh, I'm sorry," he remarks. "I didn't know how this machine worked" as Saal looks at Dey and says "send them all too the kyln" as Peter tights his grip on your hand, as the guards start pulling you all to the ship to be transferred to kyln base. As Peter is right next to you as five are walked into the prison, as Peter doesn't leave your side as you two go find a table, Rocket seats down across from you two and says "you called me a raccoon and Saal did too what does that word mean? As you look at Peter then back at Rocket "your name is Rocket right? As he nods his head at you "yeah and this is Groot, as he points behind him at the tree as you smile at them both, well I'm Ashley, and this is Peter and a raccoon is an animal, from Earth, it was animal that Normal came out at night and it's badass" as he smirks at you "Cool so I'm badass on earth, shit that amazing, as he looks at you and Peter and your hands and how they are intertwined "are you two together? As Peter smiles at Rocket "nah she is my best friend, on earth we were born on the same day, same month just a hour apart, I'm her protector and she is my princess, we are just really closed, we look out for each other" as you smile at Rocket who sees something in your eyes and nods his head, "so family? As Peter nods his head.

As Groot stands there and smiles at you as you let go of Peter's hand and you go over to Groot, as Peter watches you closely as Rocket laughts "for friendship you don't let her out of your sight often? As Peter smiles "just me and her it's been that way since we got taken by Yondu at the age of 10 and we are 29 now, I don't want to lose her too" as Rocket nods his head "Groot is harmless, if she understands him she is one of a very few that can I have my moments, as Peter and Rocket come over and Ashley is talking to Groot about something and Rocket smiles at them "Ashley can you actually understand him? As you look at Rocket and smile "yeah it's not hard, you just got to get to his level before you understand him, Peter seat with me, so you can talk with him" as Peter nods his head and seats down next to you and looks at Groot and gets comfortable, it only takes a few minutes before Peter is on groot's level and can understand everything Groot will say In the future. You all are seating down and Drax comes over and sends Gamora a death threat as you see it and you lick your lips and get up and walk over to him as Peter sees you "no princess not him that Drax the destroyer, just let it go please" as Peter grabs you around the waist and holds you back "please do go after him I don't need you getting gutted" as you giggle and wiggle out of his arms "oh Peter Jason Quill you love me, so sweet" as he smirks at you "Ashley Nicole Smith I do love you, so don't do dumb shit especially against badass guys like him" as you wink at him "but Peter you said early I could win over the badass guys with my smile" as he pulls me into a hug "yeah your smile but with Drax you would probably snap his neck afterwards then we would have the whole prison after us, so no be good" as you smile "I'll be good if you be good Star-Lord" as he nods his head at you "alright deal princess" as Gamora comes over and stands behind you and asks you for a moment of your time as you smile at her then you two walk away from Peter, Rocket and Groot as she says "I heard you and Peter talking and I appreciate you wanted to talk on Drax for me, you a tough Cookie" as you smile at her "thanks I was trained by Tullk, he worked with Yondu" as she smiles at you "I like you, the raccoon was right you got spunk" as you smile at her, his name is Rocket and the tree is Groot come meet them" as she nods her head and you grab her hand and you pull her towards Peter, Rocket and Groot and introduce her to them, Gamora meet my Best Friend Peter as you point to him as he waves at her then he looks down at you holding hands with her and he sees red, fuck no, no one holds your hand but him as he coughs "mmm princess a word please as you smile at him and shake your head "one second Peter, Gamora Rocket and Groot as you point to them and then you let go of her hand and go over to Peter as she talks to Rocket, "yes Peter" as he says "why where you hold her hand? As you look at him "Peter Jason Quill are you jealous that I was holding someone else hand? As he looks down and mumbles "no not jealous but when did we start holding other's hands I didn't get the memo" as you lift his chin making him look at you in the eyes, Peter you can hold anyone's hand I'm not your girlfriend I'm your best friend right? As he looks at you "mmm yeah I mean your my Princess but your right, I'm sorry it's just weird seeing you holding someone else hand especially her hand" as you laugh "it's alright, she just needs a friend and I'm showing her she isn't alone" as he smiles and leans over and kisses your cheek "princess your to sweet you know that" as you wrap your arms around his waist and hug him.

As a few minutes go by and the guards come over and tell you five to head to your cell it's time to turn In for the night, you five are sharing, and strength is in numbers, you give get in your cell, Rocket and Groot in one corner Gamora in corner so you and Peter together in the middle as Peter lays down and pulls you on his chest and you two sleep through the night until you hear Drax and some or his goons grab Gamora so you wake up Peter and you two with Rocket and Groot go help her out because she is a part of your team right now. As you walk behind Drax and tip him on the shoulder as he turns around and you wave at him,  "Drax The Destroyer Let her go if you know what's good for you" as he laughs "I'm not scared of you munchkin" as you see red and knee him the growing as he doubles over in pain as you smirk and say "I might be a small package Drax but I'm painful" as you step on his throat and slowly start to crack it under your foot "I'm going to ask you to leave her alone she didn't do anything to you it wasn't her personal so don't make me hurt you" as he looks at you as you lift your foot up slightly and he says "fine, she can live" as Peter grabs you and looks at Drax, Drax says to Peter "she is firecracker, I like her" as Peter looks at you, his princess is special for sure.

To be continued in a few days!!!!!