Rio and Marcus's babysitter Ana part 3

You two make it back to his apartment, and as soon as you two get inside the apartment he has you up against the door, he is kissing your lips passionately. His hands go to your zipper and he slowly starts to unzip it as he pulls back and looks at you, then you pull him towards the Living-room and the couch. He smirks and pushes you back on the couch he then pulls your pants, and panties off leaving you naked on the bottom half of your body, he then kisses up your inner thighs and stops at your pussy then he smirks and says "this is my pussy now" as he goes down on you. As you moan out and you grip the couch he sucks your clit harder, your fingers to to his head and down his neck. He looks you in the eyes, as he sucks on your clit, as you bit your bottom lip a couple minutes go by and he pulls off your clit and says "oh damn Mamà your pussy is so yummy, you like me sucking on it don't you? As you look him straight in the eyes "yes Christopher" as he smirks and moves up your body and kisses your lips passionately, then pulls back and says "Fuck I'm hard again Mamà eating you out is a turn on for me" as you giggle and reach your hand down in between you two and grab his dick through his pants and squeeze it lightly. As he moans out and you say "I can't wait can I please have it Christopher" as he looks at you "you want my cock in this wet pussy that is mine now? As you nod your at him "please Christopher my pussy needs a good pounding" as he licks his lips and kisses your lips before lifting you up in his arms and carrying you upstairs and towards his room.

He throws you on the bed, he removes his clothes as you sit up and remove your top and he crawls on the bed with you, he then pulls you on top of him. He then rolls you over and slowly slide his cock inside your pussy as you moan out and he starts to pounce into your pussy, he holds your hands above your head as he moves his mouth to your nipples and bite them left to right, as he fucks your pussy hard making you tight up around his cock, take him fully, he licks your nipples sucking them then biting them as you milking him squeezing him as he pulls back and locks eyes with you " oh my god Ana fuck you are made for my cock, you feel that you fit me like a god damn glove" as you moan out and he leans over and kisses your lips "your mine now, no one else, no one else touches you do you understand me? As you look him in the eyes "yes Christopher I'm yours no one else can touch me" as he kisses down your neck and sucks on a spot leaving a mark before he starts to go hard into your pussy. He feels you get tight then you're body starts to shake, you moan out "omg Christopher I am going to cum" as he smirks and continue to fucks you hard you dig your nails into his back and he moans out and you starts to climax on his cock, his hand goes to your clit and he rubs it lightly as one of your hand goes to his neck he rubs your clit and you climax plus squirt as he fucks hard. You dig one hand in his back and one in his neck.

After you finish climaxing he pulls out of you and cums on your belly then lays down on his back catching his breath, "hot damn Mama, that was something, I can't wait to do it again" as he then rolls over on his side and looks at you as you smile at him, he then gets up after he catches his breath and goes to get a wet rag from the bathroom to clean you both up he comes back and joins you in the bed, and cleans you both up, then pulls you against his chest and pulls the covers over you both, he kisses your forehead lighty. And rubs your back lightly then you two fall asleep, next morning he walks you up by kissing your neck, his hands rubs up and under the covers and he squeezes your ass lightly. "Babygirl wake up, your phone has been going off" as you open your eyes "it's just the girls, we are going to the mall this afternoon plus they know I went home with you, they want to make sure I'm still alive and can walk straight" as he smirks "oh i didn't dick you that much you can walk, tonight maybe a different story" as you smile and he kisses your lips passionately.

To be continued!!!!