Rio and His Baby Momma Natasha Marks part five

Fast forward a couple months into your relationship with Rio, you are in your about to start your three set of lab classes, you got 10 more to go when you start back in a couple weeks, Rio has Beth, Annie, Ruby and you working on easy projects. It being Tuesday you work at the bar tonight from 9 pm to 2am. But right now your with Annie and Ruby at the store getting some groceries, Rio asked you to watch Marcus this weekend when he takes his mom Sarah to visit her brother Alex in Florida and she is staying for a couple weeks there and you have no problem watching Marcus for Rio this coming weekend you work tonight and Thursday night at the bar and your off this coming weekend again, it's Ben birthday Saturday so you took off this weekend so, Rio will be back Saturday afternoon and we are are celebrating Ben birthday Sunday afternoon at the park.

After groceries shopping with Annie and Ruby you head to your apartment to get ready for work, Rio is going to stop by the bar tonight but he isn't going to be alone Beth is trying to cause trouble between you two, you get ready and head that way now you got some last minute inventory to do for your Boss so you can have this weekend off, you arrive and you get started your hair is shorter and the color is not the same as it was when you first meet Rio,

You did a 180 but you like the new you and you feel better in your skin,

You are helping your Boss when Annie comes in to let you know Beth is there and she is causing trouble, as you roll your eyes and you walk out and see her throwing her self all over Rio and Luis as you know Beth is seeking attention and she is try...

You are helping your Boss when Annie comes in to let you know Beth is there and she is causing trouble, as you roll your eyes and you walk out and see her throwing her self all over Rio and Luis as you know Beth is seeking attention and she is trying to get it from Rio but Rio isn't giving it to her but he isn't puting her in her place either witch isn't setting with you well, your his lady and she knows this and it's pissing you off as you go over and grab her arm and pull her away and place her in a corner making her calm down then you go over to him "Christopher really you make it where no one can go up to me but when it's you it doesn't work that way, I'm what a babysitter for Marcus, a bedwarmer for you? As he looks at you and pulls you into his lap "no killer, that's not it you know better then that, I don't pay favorites you know your my girl but beth is a partner, I make love to you but beth knows my business, you get my dick but beth shot Me and I didn't shot her because she is your sister and I love you, alright" as you nod your head at him "Rio you need to pay favorites just a bit I mean I'm carrying your child" as he looks at you shocked "wait what your pregnant? As you smile at him and nod your head "yes Christopher I'm pregnant 3 weeks along, I was with Annie we went together after my labs, Annie was getting her birth control pills and I got my yearly and the doctor called me this morning and give me the results" as he smiles and kisses your lips lightly.

"I'll start to pay favorites with you, killer you, Marcus baby bean and mom are the most important people in my life Right now alright, I'll send Luis to take mom to FL, I'm not leaving you, baby Bean and Marcus, mom will understand plus she I'll want her new grandchild protected and I am doing that plus I want to tell Marcus together" as you nod your head at him as he smiles and helps you up off his lap "plus we need to talk about the living situation and the job situation you being pregnant and we will do it this weekend alright? As you shake your head at him as you don't want to argue with him at work but you are will find another job and you will move in with him and Marcus and just rent your apartment out to Annie and Ben if you have to but you aren't become beth being a stay at home mom it's not you never will be you, your going to be a RN and until you graduate you will work somewhere if not at the bar somewhere even if it's for him and he knows not to mess with you especially now you being pregnant and it's his momma doesn't play around.  He calls his mom and lets her know the new plans for their weekend and she doesn't mind the change of plans she likes Luis and knows Luis has family in FL too and would love to see them before heading back home. Rio head home but he leaves Luis there with you until you get off and makes sure you get home to your apartment, Annie and Ben have been staying at your apartment the last couple weeks because Annie's place got broke into and you just feel more comfortable with her and Ben staying there that's why you will let them move in completely when you move in with Rio and Marcus in a couple weeks.

To be continued in a couple days...