Willard Hewitt and his highschool sweetheart Bella Moore part 2

You two go to breakfast then head to church, Willard pulls his truck into the parking lot and parks beside your parents car, he gets out of the truck and comes around and opens the door for you and you hope out and he wraps his arm around your lower back and you two walk up the stairs and into the church, he sees Ren pull in the parking lot and he smiles "I'll meet you inside save my seat, I need to talk to Ren real quick" as you smile and head inside, your parents, sister Ariel and brothers Jason and Jay are already there, and your dad waves you up to the first and second set of seats.

Ariel smiles and pulls you down next to her, she knows Ren and Willard will be inside in a few minutes, as Jason smirks at you, he is friends with Willard's sister Melissa who is the same age as Him, Jay is dating his other sister Melinda who is one year younger then him Jason and Melissa. Yes Jason and Jay are twins. Jason being two and half minutes older then Jay. Ren dad is getting remarried and Ren is getting two step siblings one younger brother name Michael and one older brother Dylan, your dad is seeing over the wedding, and Ren's dad RJ and stepmom Samantha invited everyone. Even Ren's mom Rebecca who is going to be in town for Ren's graduation. Rebecca has some news too she wants to share, she is engaged to her finance Walker and they are expecting a baby boy who they have decided to make Kingston, so Ren is going to be a older half brother in a few months time. Your dad likes Willard and his family especially his dad who works close with the church. His mom is a nurse and dad runs the general store, Willard and Ren come in and head straight to you and Ariel, you are one year younger then Ariel but you skipped a grade so you are graduation with her, Ren and Willard in a couple months, you got brains, Willard is especially 7 months older then you because your birthday is January and his is August.

Willard nods his head at your dad who is talking to RJ about some things about the wedding in a couple months, Ren seats down next to Ariel and wraps his arm around her shoulders and neck, Willard holds your hand on top of his knee, as your dad goes up in front of the church and starts the service, every man removes their hats, Willard did it when he seat down next to you, after the service everyone is outside of the church, Willard is with your brothers Jay and Jason same with Ren. You are with Ariel and Willard sisters in Melissa and Melinda, as your mom and dad, RJ and Samantha and Willard's mom and dad are talking about things, Samantha's sons Michael and Dylan are seating off by themselves until your Uncle Mike and Andy go up to them and they become friends. A few minutes go by and you go inside the church to use the bathroom, Ariel goes with you so you two can continue talking about the sleepover aka the beach party next weekend.

Willard is standing outside the main doors when you two come outside, he smiles at you as you hug Ariel and run over to him as he picks you up and spins you around, Ariel goes to find Ren who is talking to his dad and your guys dad, Willard says "you ready to go my fair lady? As you giggle "yes my kind sir" as he grabs your hand And you two walk towards his truck, he opens the side door and you get in, he closes it then goes around and gets in. He starts up the truck and you two head out, he is taking you home. Everyone else is already there. Ren is being Ariel then him and Willard are going to meet up at the bookstore and hangout for a little bit before going home themselves. He gets you home and you turn to look at him as he smirks "I'll see you tomorrow at school? As you nod your head at him"yep I'll be there with bells on" as he laughs and kisses your lips lightly "I love you Bella Moore" as you place your hands on each side his face "I love you too Willard Hewitt" as you get out of his truck and head inside the house, he drives off And to the bookstore. Waiting on Ren to arrive, a few minutes later Ren drops Ariel off And heads that way. They meet up and spend some time together there before heading home themselves, next morning you are up and getting ready for school this morning, you and Ariel are getting dropped off by your dad who is going into town early this morning for a meeting at the church,

 They meet up and spend some time together there before heading home themselves, next morning you are up and getting ready for school this morning, you and Ariel are getting dropped off by your dad who is going into town early this morning for a m...

You two are in the back of your dad's car talking about things with your brothers Jay and Jason as your dad drops Jay and Jason off at their school then takes you and Ariel to yours before he heads to the church for his meeting

You two are in the back of your dad's car talking about things with your brothers Jay and Jason as your dad drops Jay and Jason off at their school then takes you and Ariel to yours before he heads to the church for his meeting. Willard and Ren are at school already they are inside at their lockers waiting on you two to arrive so you and Willard head to Math 1010. While Ren has History 101 and Ariel has Social Studies 109B, as you and Willard go in and find your seats, and the teacher comes in and begins the class, today you have 2 tests one in Math 1010 and the other one in Spanish 105A, Willard has Math 1010 and History 101B, Ren has three History 101 French 10A and Social Studies, Ariel has two herself Social Studies 109B and Math. You take your test and so does Willard then you two relax until class is over but only after you check your work twice. Then after class ends you two head out and to your next set of classes.

To be continued!!!!