Billy Hargrove and Steve's twin sister Bella Harrington

This will be a 6 part story!!!

You are Steve the hair Harrington twin sister, you are 3 minutes younger then Steve, Steve is very popular, he has a lot of friends he gets along with everyone, you on the other hand, you are a loner, you only got a few friends but you don't get along with everyone like your brother, your group of friends are Eddie Munson your Heavy Metal Rocker friend, Robin Buckley she is your lesbian friend, Billy Hargrove your bad boy friend, plus your younger friends, Dustin Henderson, Max Mayfield aka Billy's stepsister, and finally Erica Sinclair.

You and Billy have a special relationship, he was your first, no one knows about that but Eddie who promised to not tell anyone especially your brother Steve, Billy has done a 180 and is a different person then he was when he first came to Hawkins...

You and Billy have a special relationship, he was your first, no one knows about that but Eddie who promised to not tell anyone especially your brother Steve, Billy has done a 180 and is a different person then he was when he first came to Hawkins 3 years ago, after the situation with The Mind Flayer and The Spider Monster, he is a complete different person now a better person.

Tonight is your weekly get together, you Billy Robin and your brother Steve invited himself with Nancy his ex girlfriend and now they are friends and Jonathan Byers who is Nancy's new boyfriend, you are in Billy's car in the parking lot at school, he is coming down the steps of the school, Eddie is standing beside the car smoking a cigarette and he waves at Billy who is getting closer to his car and you. Eddie says "Billy my man, Bella is in your car, I'll follow you two to Bella's house as you look at Eddie through the window "we got to stop at the store and get some snacks, why don't you go home and get your D and D game set, then head that way, Steve will be there he will let you, Robin will be there soon she is dropping Vickie off at her house before heading to my house, Nancy and Jonathan will be over later on probably after we arrive" as Eddie smiles and heads towards his van. Billy gets in and you two head out of the parking lot and towards the store. He places his hand on your knee and he rubs it lightly, "so I got to spend time with Steve, Nancy and Jonathan tonight besides you, Robin and Eddie which I'm fine with babygirl" as you laugh "I know but Steve overhear me talking to Robin about tonight and us watching that movie at the house, with pizza and snacks and before I could say it was just out group, Steve invited himself, Nancy and Jonathan, I'm sorry Billy if you don't want to come, I'll run in the store and get the snacks then you can drop me off down the street from my house" as Billy leans over and kisses your lips lightly "no babygirl I am going to be there and I'll be on my best behavior, I promise but I want something in return from you" as you lean back and look at him, your hands on his chest "what do you want? As he smirks and says "next weekend you and me a couple sleeping bags a tent and the car, camping trip near the lake" as you smile at him big "deal Billy as he drives to the store then you two head inside after he parks, he grabs your hand as you two go get snacks.

Billy wraps his arm around your waist as you get the snacks and head to pay, so you two can get to your house and begin your night with your friends plus your brother and his friends. The lady smiles at you and Billy and says "beautiful couple of young people" as Billy smirks and says "thank you ma'am, we are engaged to be married we are getting married right after graduation in two months" as you look at Billy all shocked that he said that, the lady says aww young love" as Billy smiles "yes ma'am we are expecting our first child, we will be married before our baby comes" as you look at him "William Hargrove" as he smiles big at you "Yes Bella Harrington, I know we said we weren't going to not say anything about the baby just yet" as you shake your head and the lady says "darling it's not nothing to be ashamed of, you aren't showing yet and you two are high school sweethearts im guessing? As Billy smiles and says "yes ma'am we are high school sweethearts and I appreciate you saying she isn't showing yet she has been worried about that" as you grab the snacks.

He says bye to the lady and then walks over to you and grabs the bag and you two head out of the store and to his car, he helps you and then he gets in the driver sides, you look at him then slap his shoulder "William Hargrove, are you mad, omg I'm glad that lady isn't from here, how do you think we expect to situation to our family's" as he smirks and moves your hair behind your ear, "babygirl calm down a bit, we aren't going to have to say anything to anyone because you aren't pregnant yet, but eventually you will be with my baby but that will come after we get married for real" as you smile "smooth Billy, we aren't together just yet, let's take one step at a time" as he smirks "next weekend I got everything planned out I want by the end of our camping trip you to become my girlfriend" as you smile at him "I would love to be your girlfriend so next weekend I'll be Billy Hargrove's girlfriend" as he smirks and kisses your lips lightly. Then he drives to your house for your friends movie night.

To be continued!!!!