Eddie Munson and Nicole Henderson part two

Dustin comes back after telling everyone about Eddie waking up and getting released tomorrow, Steve told Dustin to let Eddie know he will pick him up from the hospital tomorrow and take him home, you three seat around and ate the pizza Dustin got then you take Dustin home, you tell Eddie you and Dustin will be at the trailer tomorrow when Steve brings him home as he nods his head and you two left. Dustin smiles and says "you going to finally ask him out now since he is awake? As you giggle "I'll ask him out when he graduates little brother" as Dustin runs his fingers through his hair, "you tell him that and he will go take the finals within the next two weeks and pass them bank on it Sissy" as you smile "I'm not telling him anything and neither are you Dustin he needs to heal and he needs the month before he takes the finals" as Dustin nods his head agreeing with you completely.

You two made it home and you work on your homework for one of your classes, while Dustin went to his room and played his video game before turning in for the night, you are in your PJs laying on your bed working on your paperwork for one of your classes, you got your music playing softly in the background,

As Dustin comes in before he goes to bed himself and hugs you tight and kisses your cheek lightly "night Sissy love ya and thanks for being here for me and everyone else especially Eddie the last year" as you giggle "your welcome I love you too li...

As Dustin comes in before he goes to bed himself and hugs you tight and kisses your cheek lightly "night Sissy love ya and thanks for being here for me and everyone else especially Eddie the last year" as you giggle "your welcome I love you too little brother" as he heads to his room and turns in, you do about 30 more minutes of your paperwork, then turns your music off, along with your laptop after saving your work, then you turn in for the night too. Next morning you are up before Dustin you are already ready, then you straighten your hair and now your in the kitchen making breakfast for you and Dustin,

 Next morning you are up before Dustin you are already ready, then you straighten your hair and now your in the kitchen making breakfast for you and Dustin,

As you yell for Dustin to get up and ready breakfast is almost done, and you two need to go to Eddie and Wayne's trailer, as he yells "I'm up I'll be down in a minute, I'm on the phone with the guys they are going to meet us over there" as you smi...

As you yell for Dustin to get up and ready breakfast is almost done, and you two need to go to Eddie and Wayne's trailer, as he yells "I'm up I'll be down in a minute, I'm on the phone with the guys they are going to meet us over there" as you smile and finish cooking breakfast. You set everything on the table and wait for Dustin to come down and a few minutes later he comes down in his clothes for the day, "the guys are going to meet us at Eddie's with Nancy and Robin too" as you smile at him. As you two seat down and eat breakfast then you two head out and to your car, you two head to Eddie's place, when you get there, Robin Nancy and the group is already there minus Sinclair's who are on their way there now, Max is in trailer with Eddie's Uncle Wayne. Nancy's phone rings and it's from Steve letting her know he got Eddie and they are on their way to his place, as Nancy let's you all know they are heading here now, as Wayne and Max come out and smile at you all, Wayne comes over to you and Dustin and hugs you both, "thanking you both for being there for Eddie" as you both smile at him. Then you two tell him it was nothing that's what friends do, as Steve's car comes down the road and everyone is standing in the yard both Lucas and Erica arrived a few seconds ago and joined you all in the yard, as Steve pulls in behind your car and Eddie opens the door and smiles at you all "damn this is a wonderful sight, you are all here for me Eddie Munson, I appreciate it everyone" as Steve helps him walk over to you all, Wayne pulls him into a hug and begins to tell Eddie how he is so proud of him" as Eddie smirks and pats Wayne's back, and his eyes land on yours.

As you smile at him, and you all go inside, Max came over this morning with Eleven and got the trailer straightened up for Eddie's return home, Wayne really appreciate every single one of you for different reasons but you all are Eddie's friends and you care for him deeply And Wayne loves that. As Dustin has his arm wrapped around my lower back and then my belly as you two walk in the trailer with everyone else, Mike and Will got Eddie from Steve and are helping him inside. As Robin and Steve get the drinks, while Eddie is placed on the couch, Dustin stays glued to your side, he doesn't want to touch Eddie wrong and put him back in the hospital, as Eleven comes over to you two and smiles "Eddie is alright you two, don't think you two will do anything to hurt him" as you both smile at her as she goes to grab Mike. As Dustin says "I'm going to go hangout with Eddie and Lucas plus Max alright? As you nod your head and go seat with Nancy and Robin, Wayne comes over and bends over and says "I got to go to work we got a meeting happening, I'll be back in a couple hours to get ready for my shift girls, I truly appreciate you being here for Eddie and me, you three are family" as you turn your face to look at him "you two are family too Wayne, Dustin said he wanted to stay here tonight if it's alright with you? As he smirks "any of you are welcome here anytime, so Dustin can stay" as you smile and he leaves after telling Eddie he has a work meeting, as Eddie smirks and tells Wayne he is an amazing Uncle and he loves him for taking him in when he was younger as Wayne smiles and hugs Eddie before he leaves for the meeting. Nancy send Steve to get pizza for everyone and a few minutes later Steve returns with the pizza's.

To be continued!!!!