Chris Pratt & His Best Friend/Babysitter Nicole Dockery

This story will be 8 parts!!!!

Nicole has been Chris best friend since they where kids, she become Chris and his first wife Anna babysitter for their son Jack right after he born, and Jack is now turn 10 soon, Anna and Chris have been divorced for a couple years now, 6 months after they got divorce Chris meet his second wife Katherine and they got married soon exactly 6 months after they started dating, and she got pregnant with their daughter Lyla a year after being married, Nicole took over being Lyla babysitter when Lyla was born too, but Chris has had two failed marriage because when Lyla turned one a couple months ago Katherine filled for divorced. Nicole feels bad for her best friend and has been through for him trying to cheer him, this weekend Anna has Jack and Katherine has Lyla, so Nicole has a weekend planned for Chris to relax.

Chris is in the house watching TV in the living-room when you come in from the backyard in your swimsuit on

As you stand there and look at him then say"Chris go change into your swim shorts and meet me outside at the pool please" then head back outside to the pool as he rolls his eyes but gets up and goes to get ready, he goes to his room and changes in...

As you stand there and look at him then say"Chris go change into your swim shorts and meet me outside at the pool please" then head back outside to the pool as he rolls his eyes but gets up and goes to get ready, he goes to his room and changes into his swim shorts and comes out back to fine you already in the pool waiting for him as you look at him "Chris get in I have the day planned we are going to swim then I'm to grill your favorite for dinner then we are going to watch our favorite all-time tv show tonight" as he smirks and jumps in the pool,

Then swims over to you "your the best friend I could ask for Nicole, best babysitter for Jack and Lyla, I don't know what I would do without you" as he pulls into his chest and hugs you. As you hug back, truth be told you got mad feeling for Chris since right after you graduation High School it broke you when he married Anna but you would change Jack for nothing he is the most sweetest boy alive, but then when him and Anna divorced you through you had a your chance but it didn't happen he got with Katherine and you like Jack you wouldn't change Lyla for nothing she is one of the most sweetest little girls alive, but now he is single again and you aren't going to miss your change again your going to come clean to him about your feeling towards him, you just hope it doesn't miss up your friendship with him or make him get rid of you as Jack and Lyla"s babysitter, you hope he feels something more then just friendship towards you after all this years, you will find out before the end of this weekend you have planned for him to try and cheer him up.

As you two spend time in the pool, he smirks and throws you up in the air and catches you before you two go under the water, a couple minutes go by and you come up and he smiles at you and says "this is amazing, thanks Nicole" as you smile "I'm happy you are having fun Chris" a few more hours go by and you two have got out of the pool and went inside to change into something more comfortable for dinner, you are making BBQ chicken on the grill with Mac & Cheese and Baked Beans and
Garlic Bread, plus you went to the market and got his favorite beer for dinner, Plus his all time favorite ice cream Blue Bell and all the tops for Sundae for later on tonight, he changes into some sweatpants and a t-shirt and you change into a pair of leggings and t-shirt too. As Chris is back in the living-room watching the baseball game while you are grilling the chicken, the Baked Beans and Mac and Cheese will not take long to cook same Garlic Bread, you grab him one of his favorite beers and takes it to him in the living-room as walk over to the him and hand him it as he smiles at you, "thanks doll"  as you giggle and go back into the kitchen to finish cooking dinner for you  both, a few minutes go by and you start on the high protein Mac and Cheese with vegetarian Baked Beans, plus finish up the BBQ grilled chicken, Then right before it's all done you put the bread in the oven. As you put the Mac and Cheese in bowl plus the Baked Beans then you grab the BBQ grilled chicken and put it on a plate then you check the Bread before grabbing it out of the oven and taking everything to the table then calling for Chris to come eat, as he turns the TV off and comes in the dinner room to see this beautiful dinner you made for him on the table as he smiles "oh my god thanks you Nicole it smells amazing and looks even more amazing" as he grabs his phone and places his beer on the table and takes a picture of the table and posts it to IG feed, "had an amazing day today with my best friend, aka my girl, my beautiful butterfly (Nicole Dockery) we had fun in the sun and in the water, then she made my favorite dinner and got my favorite beer then later on we are going to make some Sundaes and watch our favorite all-time tv show, she has spoiled me today, she is the best" as you two seat down at the table and dig in to this amazing looking food.

As he drinks his beer and digs in to the food you made for you both, as he says "your the best you know that, me and the kids are lucky to have you" as you smile at him "I love you Chris and I love both Jack and Lyla, I love taking care of you three, it gives me purpose" As he grabs your hand and brings it to his lips "Nicole, you take the best care of us, and we appreciate it all, I wish i could give you something in return" as you giggle at him "Chris I don't want nothing in return I love being here with you and when the kids are here I love spending time with them, they may not be mine biologically but I care for them as my own" as he smile at you "I know doll" as you two finish eating dinner then he helps you clean up and you two go into the living-room and turn on the tv and find the channel that your guys favorite all-time tv show comes on and you got about an hour left before the first episode comes on this week, as you two seat down on the couch and get comfortable, as he smiles at you because your so far away from him, as he grabs your ankles and pulls you closer to him and then makes you lay down on top of him "I love you Nicole" as he rubs his hands over your back. As you smile lightly "I love you too Chris" as you two watch the last little bit of the first Smokey and the Bandit waiting for M.A.S.H to come on, yes you and Chris liked M.A.S.H you two would watch it when you where younger. As the first episode of M.A.S.H for this week comes on and you two start to  enjoy it, after the first episode comes to an end Chris pauses the tv and you two go into the kitchen, and you two make your M.A.S.H theme Sundaes then head back into Living-room and seat down next to each other on the couch your basically touching knees that's how close you two are as Chris starts the second episode for this week and you two dig into the Sundaes and continued to watch the rest of the episodes for the night, is happens to be 5, everyweek  5 episode comes on. After you two finish up the Sundaes and finish up the 5 episodes you two turn in for the night.

To be continued in a few days!!!!