Billy Hargrove and Steve's twin sister Bella Harrington part two

Four more parts

During the movie night, Billy doesn't let you out of his sight, Steve confronts Billy & yourself, but you two keep your guys cool. Billy let's Steve know you two are just friends, just like how is just friends with Eddie And Robin, Your brother let's it go then Billy and Eddie leave and head home, Robin is staying over with you, when Billy gets home he calls you and you two talk after Robin goes to sleep, Billy let's you know your brother is going to freak out when he learns about us getting together next weekend" as you smile and you two talk for a few minutes then hang up, after he says he will see you Monday morning at school.

Fast forward until Monday morning, Steve gives you a ride to school,

Steve grills you about your relationship with Billy as you finally blow up and spit the beans about your real relationship with Billy, Steve goes off and finds Billy with Eddie standing by the lockers waiting on you and Robin to come in, Robin is ...

Steve grills you about your relationship with Billy as you finally blow up and spit the beans about your real relationship with Billy, Steve goes off and finds Billy with Eddie standing by the lockers waiting on you and Robin to come in, Robin is with Vickie in a classroom working on some homework. You are right behind Steve as he gets closer to Billy he yells Hargrove you got some explaining, as Billy looks up and sees Steve coming towards him and Eddie And your right behind him you mouth to him "he knows" as Billy smirks "hi Steve what do I need to explain? As Steve gets right in front of Billy and Eddie inch's away "you and my sister, Billy what the hell, family members are off limits in our feud" as Billy shakes his head And pulls you against him "your sister isn't a part of this, you want to know why, because I love her" as you look up at Billy "William Hargrove are you being serious right now, you love me also" as he smirks and pushes your hair behind your ear, "yes I love you Bella Harrington" as you smile at him.

Steve goes off, Eddie pats Billy's back and then leave you two alone as you smile "I love you too William Hargrove" as he smirks at you "I had this planned out for this coming weekend but fuck it will you be my girlfriend bella Harrington? As you smile big at him "yes William Hargrove I will be your girlfriend" as he smirks and kisses your lips lightly. Max and Dustin see this from down the hallway and smiles at each other, Billy and you head to your classes, you and Billy have the same schedule, the only thing that is difference is your gym is in the morning and his is at the end of the day, when you have gym he is in his math class and when he is in his gym class you are taking Math. You got this class and one more together then you have gym and he has math, when you get into the classroom, Robin with Vickie come up to you and Billy and congratulations you two on becoming a couple, Nancy with Jonathan do the same thing Steve is with Tommy and Carol and he isn't looking at you two, he is Hurt you didn't tell him the truth when he asked you two last night. You know you need to come clean to Steve this afternoon when you get home, but right now you got to worry about school. This week starts finals, you need to pass all of them so you can graduation in two months time. You seat down in your seat, Billy goes to his and class starts when the teacher comes in.

Fast towards until after school today, Billy takes you home, he parks in the driveway "babygirl we are here, if your brother doesn't listen to you, call me and I'll come over and we can explain the situation to him together" as you smile at him "thanks honey, I'll keep that in mind" as you kiss his lips and then get out of the car, you wave bye to him then you head inside, Steve car is in the driveway so you know he is home, you walk in and he is in the living-room with Tommy and Carol, as you shake your head and go upstairs to your room, you wait about 15 minutes then call Billy's house and Max answers and you two talk until Billy comes in, then she hands the phone to him and she goes to finish up her homework Billy smiles into the phone "hi babygirl, you alright? As grab your bag and open it, grabbing your books "I haven't talked to him yet, he has tommy N Carol with him, I am going to study for tomorrow's tests, I miss you already" as he smirks and seats down at the table "I miss you too babygirl, I'll see you tomorrow morning I love you and we will talk to Steve soon" as you giggle and say "I love you too handsome and can you give me a ride tomorrow morning?, Steve will probably not want to give me any rides until we talk to him" as Billy smiles "yeah babygirl me and Max will pick you up in the morning around 7" as you thank him and you two hang up and you begin doing your homework for tomorrow's tests.

A couple hours later Tommy and Carol leave, your parents come home with dinner, you and Steve don't make eye contact at the dinner table, "you let your parents know this coming weekend you will not be home, you are going camping with some friends" your parents nod their heads at you and Steve says "who is all going on this camping trip Bella? As you look at him "me, William, Max,Eddie maybe Robin and Vickie they have to ask their parents this week Dustin can't he has to go visit his grandma and maybe Erica she has to ask her parents too, my group of friends" as your parents nod their heads, and Steve drops it for now.

To be continued!!!