Angel Reyes And His Best Friend Nicole part 5

Next morning you are up and In the kitchen, drinking your coffee, Rocky is outside in the backyard, Angel is in the shower getting ready for the meeting with the Rebels and Miguel, you are in your boyshorts and a sport bra watching rocky outside play,

Your hair still pulled back in pigtails, Angel comes in from the shower he is in his boxers and white tank top, he stops in the door frame and smiles "mama go put some clothes on, I don't need a hard-on when I'm riding for two hours" as you turn a...

Your hair still pulled back in pigtails, Angel comes in from the shower he is in his boxers and white tank top, he stops in the door frame and smiles "mama go put some clothes on, I don't need a hard-on when I'm riding for two hours" as you turn around and wink at him "oh shut up Angelino, you leave me hot and bothered all the time" as he walks over and smiles at you as he gets close to you he puts his hands on your hips "oh I leave you all wet, you play with yourself when I leave? As you giggle "oh yeah I use my toys to get off" as he smirks and leans over and kisses your neck lightly.

He says "I'll have to see that action sooner then later" as you giggle and he kisses your cheek "I'm going to get dressed so I can go to the clubhouse" as you smile at him "alright Angel I will be here then I'm going to pops store to help him around lunchtime" as he smiles and kisses your forehead "you love pops more then me I think" as you laugh "nah there is only one Reyes man I love with all my heart and that's you Angelino" as he smiles and says "I love you too Nicole, I'll call you when I'm on my way back from the meeting" as you nod your head at him and he goes to his bedroom and gets dressed for the day. You let Rocky in, then you head back to your room and gets dressed for the day with pops,

Angel comes to your room and knocks on your door as you open it and smile at him "I'm going Mamà I'll see you later on today" as you smile big at him "yep later Angelino, love ya" as he smiles "I love ya too Mama" as he leans over and kisses your ...

Angel comes to your room and knocks on your door as you open it and smile at him "I'm going Mamà I'll see you later on today" as you smile big at him "yep later Angelino, love ya" as he smiles "I love ya too Mama" as he leans over and kisses your forehead lighty then he leaves you walk out and make sure rocky has water then you head to your car, you are going to get coffee then head to pops store for a couple hours, then you will head home and find something on Netflix for you and Angel to watch Tonight, he is going to get the food on his way home. You go through Starbucks and gets you a pumpkin spice latte then head to pops store.

When you arrive at pops store you park in front and get out and walk into the store, Emily Galindo is in there with her mother in law Dita Galindo, they are getting some meat, Nestor is with them, he is on Emily, duty, Marcus is with Miguel meeting the MC and the Rebels, pops smiles and calls you over behind the counter with him, Nestor looks you up and down as you walk over to pops "oh Nicole darling you help me wrap the meat for the Galindo's please" as you nod your head and grab a apron, then you remove your jacket and help him wrap, Emily says "Nicole you still living with Angel? As you look at her "yep still living with him plus we finally come clean about our feeling towards each other, we are going to give us a go" as pops smiles "oh about time, Marisol knew you two would end up together" as you smile at him, he leans over and kisses your forehead lighty. Emily smiles and you and pops finish wrapping their meat, you bag it and then hand it to Nestor, who says "if Angelino doesn't treat you right, come find me Nicole" as you giggle and him, Emily and Dita leave, pops smiles "you going to tell Angel about that? As you nod your head "yep I'll tell him he has some competition in Nestor Oceteva" as pops laughs. As you grab the broom and start to sweeping in front of the meat courter as he seats down in his chair next to the cash register. As you help him for a couple hours and then you head back home to wait on Angel, who call pops store and let you know they are heading back, he will meet you at the house in about  a hour he will stop and get your guys dinner on his way there, as you can't help but smile and you kiss pops cheek, you tell him you and Angel will be around tomorrow night for Sunday night dinner with him, Ez, as he smiles big and you leave and get home soon after, you go in and let Rocky out back in the backyard. While you go into the Living-room and turn the tv on and goes to Netflix and finds something you and Angel can watch tonight, Angel comes in with Taco's, he got your favorite and they are from your favorite shop too, he sees you  on the couch with Rocky and he smiles and brings the bag over that is full of Taco's and seats it on coffee table, and smiles big at you two "Mamà you have a good day, how is pops doing? As you giggle "very good day and pops is doing really good, I told him we would be at his place tomorrow for dinner with him and Ez" as Angel smiles and joins you on the couch, rocky gets down and lays on his bed "cool, what did you decide on to watch tonight? As you it the button and show him as he laughs and you two get comfortable on the couch together and you push play and the movie starts up, he says "I got us Taco's from your favorite place" as you look at him and smile "sounds good we can eat after we watch this movie alright? As he nods his head and you two begin to watch the movie.

To be continued!!!