Peter Quill/Star Lord & His Best Friend Ashley Smith/Shasta final part

The day goes as planned Del takes deal, Yondu meets you All and gets taking in by Del and Nova, all members of the Guardians rap sheets are cleaned and you get a nice reward, Del thanks you all and says nova appreciates your help as you and Peter shakes his hand and you two head back to the ship with the reward, and to let the others know about our clean rap sheets, as Peter has his arm around your waist as you two walk in the ship and let everyone know the good news as everyone cheers and we all have a beer to celebrate, he kisses your cheek and says "princess come with me for a minute" as you smile and you two walk off and around the corner as he smiles and says "i placed a call into Thor while you where talking Del early, I'm waiting to hear back from him, I want to talk to Tony Stark personal before we head down to Earth" as you smile at him "you nervous Peter? As he looks at you "no I want to see what he can do to find out who our dads are" as you smile at him "Peter there are many things he can do to find out who our dads are? As he smiles and he leans up and kisses your lips lightly and you rub your hands through his hair.

He pulls back and looks you in the eyes and smiles big at you, you two go back to everyone else, fast forward a few weeks you all are on earth Gamora is with Loki, Nebula is hanging out with the Hulk, you and Peter are with Tony who are running some test to see if he get any information on your dad's as Tony's fiance Piper invited everyone over for dinner tonight, you and Peter are already at Tony and Piper's apartment complex because Tony is doing the DNA test on both you and Peter to learn any information about your dad's, Peter looks so handsome in normal clothes,

You two are seating in Tony and Piper's living-room with Tony and Piper waiting on everyone else to arrive for diner, Peter likes you in normal clothes too he finds you adorable,

As he holds you hand in his, as piper says "so you two have been in space for 19 years together? As Peter smiles at you "yep, we got kidnapped by Yondu at 10 and we are 29, but the whole time we have been together and I honestly wouldn't have made...

As he holds you hand in his, as piper says "so you two have been in space for 19 years together? As Peter smiles at you "yep, we got kidnapped by Yondu at 10 and we are 29, but the whole time we have been together and I honestly wouldn't have made it without her by my side, she is my princess my rock my right hand, my everything" as you look at him as he winks at you. As Tony smiles at you two "you two are perfect for each other, it's not hard to tell, you two give off this energy" as Peter brings your hand up to his lips and kisses it lightly, As everyone arrives for dinner.

Fast forward to right before you all are about to leave to go back into space, Tony lets you and Peter know your DNA information about your dad's, you learn your dad is a former member of  S.H.I.E.L.D. so Tony knows him and gives you information him in case you want to get in contact with him in the future, your dad is Phil Coulson, Peter's dad is Celestials so Peter is part god Peter's dad name is Ego as you look at Peter and doesn't seem to bother him, as you look up Ego on your tablet and find something interesting and it pisses you off so you make a promise to yourself you will find that bastard and take him down, he give Meredith cancer and killed her then right after you and Peter was kidnapped by Yondu when your mom was killed in the car accident it was him who was in the other car, god please more along the lines of devil. Your starting to think he paid Yondu to kidnap you both back in the day, as you all head back to space and you let Peter know the information you find on his dad as he looks at you "we will find him and I'll slit his throat, he kill my mom got us kidnapped and killed your mom, god or no God he will die by my hands eventually" as you nod your head at him, as he pulls you towards your guys room, and you two turn in for the night together, Tony send Peter some information on being part Celestials so Peter is going to read up on it tomorrow it could help when he goes against his dad down the road. As he holds you close to him  through the night and he sleeping peacefully like every other night since you two got together. He feels at home with you your his home wherever you are that's where home is, that's how it's been since you two got born and locked eyes with each other. And nothing will change your Bond with each other.  You start to Wonder If my dad knew about me all along, I mean him being a S.H.I.E.L.D Agent, as Peter feels you move in his arms and he wakes up and looks at you "princess you alright? As you look at him "I'm alright, I was just thinking if my dad knew about me at all, because my mom didn't tell me about him, I'm wondering if she told him about me" as Peter pulls me closer to him "we will call the number Tony give us and we will meet up with him and see if he knew anything about you, but listen to me very close, no matter what happens I'm not losing you, you stay with me here on this ship in space" as you smile at him, "I know Peter I'm not going no where I'm here to stay as long as I have you I'm good" as he kisses you on the lips and you two go back to sleep.

That's it for the first part of this story!!!! There will be a second part!!! I'll be a Chris Pratt story in a few days!!!!!!