Al Ruddy & His Personal Secretary Annie Davis final part 1/3

Two more parts!

After dinner with Al, you two spend a few more hours together back at his house, then you head home and your roommate Melissa can't believe you cancel your date with Aiden, you two talk and you let her know Al and you are together now, as she smirks and says she knew you two would get together eventually as you laugh and you go to bed. A few weeks later you and Al are on the private jet heading to get your family for the premiere of godfather this coming weekend. Al is seating a cross from you and you are working on some last minute details for the premiere. He smirks at you "Annie darling stop, Everything is taken care of, the premiere is all set up,

 He smirks at you "Annie darling stop, Everything is taken care of, the premiere is all set up,

As you smile at him and put your phone down and say "I just want to premiere to be perfect Albert so I was making sure everything is set" as he smirks and leans over and kisses your lips lightly "everything is set, you have done an amazing job, an...

As you smile at him and put your phone down and say "I just want to premiere to be perfect Albert so I was making sure everything is set" as he smirks and leans over and kisses your lips lightly "everything is set, you have done an amazing job, and I'm going to knowledge you at the premiere, I don't know how I would have got this far without your help and support" as you smile at him.

As you run your fingers though his hair, he says "tomorrow night you, me, Melissa and your family are going to dinner, you can make reservations at the steakhouse for us all alright? As you smile at you "yeah I will do that, Melissa will probably want her Finance Walker Harrison he is a Lawyer" as Albert smiles "Darling, Walker is welcome too" as you smile at him "thanks Albert I appreciate all you do for me" as he smirks at you "when Melissa and Walker get married you will have to find another roommate or a smaller apartment? As you look at him "one or the other, whichever one works out when they get married, they been engaged for 3 months and they haven't started planning anything yet, so I got time, they will probably get married in the next two years" as he smirks and says "what is your end game? As you look at him "what do you mean my end game in what? As he smirks "with us? As you smile at him "I see us together, married eventually, a couple rugrats" as he leans over and kisses your lips again "I see that too" as you giggle and pull back and look at him as the plane lands in North Carolina and the pilot let's you two know you are there, he smirks and says "you need to call your parents and see if they are here yet with your siblings" as you nod your head getting up out of your chair and calling your mom who let's you know they are all there at the airport, she let's you know where they are Located, you let her know you two are going to get off the jet and come meet you all, as Al smiles And takes his Jacket off and you two walk to the door on the plane, and head out you hang up on your mom and look at Al letting him know where they are waiting on you two meet them.

He grabs your hand and you two walk into the airport and go to where your mom told you they where, you see your parents then your two brothers and sister, your sister sees you walking towards them and she runs over to you first and you let go of Al's hand And hug her tightly, your mom comes over and joins in on the hug. Your dad and brothers come over and hug you after your sister and mom, Al stands there and smiles And your sister says 'your Albert Ruddy, thank you for inviting us to your movie premiere" as you smile and say "oh Right, everyone this is my boss and boyfriend Albert Ruddy, Al this is my younger sister Amy and my two older brothers Daniel and David my parents Dana and Allen, yes there is a theme with our names A and D's" as he smiles and say 'its a pleasure to meet you all, and your very welcome Amy, your sister has a big part in the premiere it wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for her help" as you smile and you walk over to Al and he says "we will drop you all off at the hotel, I booked for you guys for your trip, then I'll send someone to take you sight seeing tomorrow, tomorrow night we will go out to dinner alright" as your dad smiles "sounds good, we appreciate you doing all this for our visit and you watching out for our beautiful Annie" as you smile at your dad, Al wraps his arm around your waist and you all head to grab their bags then head to the plane. As your family gets their bags you turn and look at Al, who are you going to get to show them around tomorrow? As he smirks, "I'll ask Jack to do it, we need to work on some stuff in the morning then you can take over until we meet for dinner" as you smile at him, your family plus you and Al head to the jet And you all board and head back. Amy seats down next to you on the couch as you are taking notes in your notebook "so when did you two start to date? As you look up and meet her eyes "a few weeks ago" as she smiles and says "I knew you two would get together the moment I saw you too together at one of the Events, a couple years ago right after him and his ex wife divorced" as you smile at her "yeah you and Melissa said we would get together and we are amazing, it may have took us a while but we are together now" as she nods her head and Al is talking to your older brothers David and Daniel as you look at him.

To be continued!!!!