Florian Munteanu and Bella Smith final part 2/2

Request for kenyvmann

A few weeks later, you two have been spending time together as much as possible, you went to the movie premiere last night and you stay with Florian at his house after the premiere and this morning you two are going to dive into the Dom and Sub relationship between you two more important in his redroom. He has you on the kitchen counter top feeding you some cut-up fruit, he leans back and looks you up and down, your in small sexy PJs and he feels himself getting hard by just looking at you and feeding you. His hands go to your hips and then he moves his fingertips up and under your top rubbing your belly lightly, he smirks "you full babygirl? As you nod your head at him "yes I'm full now I want to go to the redroom now please Big Nasty" as he smiles and picks you up making you wrap your legs around him then your arms around his neck. He walks you two to the stairs, then you two head up and to the redroom. His hands on your ass he is carrys you to the room and uses his handprint to open it then you two walk in and he uses his voice to turn the lights on,

He seats you down on the floor and spins you around and wraps his arms around you holding you against his body and kisses your neck lightly, "I want you to list to me closely do you understand me babygirl? As you look at him and bite your bottom l...

He seats you down on the floor and spins you around and wraps his arms around you holding you against his body and kisses your neck lightly, "I want you to list to me closely do you understand me babygirl? As you look at him and bite your bottom lip and nod your head "yes sir I completely understand" as he smirks and tells you to go knee next to the bed as you walk over to the bed in the middle of the room and knees down on the floor in front of it as he smirks and goes to the dresser and opens a couple drawers and finds what he wants to use on you. He then walks over and says "lift your hands up above your head for me babygirl" as you do so and he handcuffs your hands then pulls you up and throws you on the bed, he slides on the bed and spreads your legs open with his legs, he smirks and slides his hands up your legs to your thighs, stopping as he moves his hand to your covered pussy and he grabs it, you moan out as he smirks and says "get loud babygirl I want to hear you" as he slips one finger into your pussy after he pulls your bottoms to the side. You moan out and throw your head back on the pillow, you try and catch your breath, as he finger fucks your pussy, as you moan out And he leans over and kisses your neckline saying "you going to suck my dick so get on your knees babygirl" as you smile and get on your knees and he smirks and kisses up your jawline and he slides his boxer shorts down and off, as he smirks and pushes your head down his body holding onto your hair pulling it into a ponytail in his hands as you get to his cock and you begin to suck on it.

He throws his head back and moans out as he grips your hair tighter and makes you take him completely before you gag on his size, after a few sucks he pulls you back and says "open your mouth and keep it open I'm going to fuck your face" as you open your mouth and keep it open as he pushes his dick back into your mouth and down your throat, he face fucks you for a few minutes then he pulls you back up and pushes you back on your back on the mattress, he kisses down your body paying close attention to your neckline then your chest pulling your top down and sucking on your nipples, then moves down to your belly then down to your pussy, he smirks and makes you lift your hips so he can remove your bottoms so he can have better access to you for what is happen between you two right now, he throws your bottoms behind him and then puts one leg on your shoulder as he kisses down your thigh and gets to your pussy again this time it's completely naked for him to taste so he digs in sucking and licking around and in your clit. As you moan out and your hands is still handcuffed as you move your hips and he grabs ahold of them and pulls back a little bit and spanks your pussy with his hand "stop moving babygirl" as you bite your lip and look at him "I'm sorry sir but I want to touch you but I can't" as you look up at your hands still handcuffed. He smirks at you "you want to touch me, while I eat your pussy out? As you nod your head up and down over and over again "please Big Nasty I want to feel you completely" as he laughs and grabs your hands and undoes the handcuffs and removes them then goes back down to your pussy eating you out as your hands go to his back.

A few minutes later you two are making love on the bed, he is making you his completely, from this moment on you are his and he is yours, you become his sub in the redroom, and he is your Dom, your his babygirl and he becomes Daddy, you two are made for each other and you are truly happy together.

That is it for this one... Maybe a sequel down the road to this one!!!!