Jai Courtney & His Highschool Sweetheart Annabelle part 2

Request for Unique1116

A few days later it's Friday, you got an promotion you are now an assistant photojournalist, you are moving your stuff from your cubicle to your office, then you are going to go to lunch with your partners and boss. Jai is on his way back from filming, he will be home in about one hour, he is going to go home shower and changed then he head to your work soon after to surprise you that he is back.

You finish up setting up your office, then you go out to lunch with your co-workers and boss, Jai is home and getting a shower And changed for this evening, your phone sends you a notification that someone is in the house, so you pull your app up ...

You finish up setting up your office, then you go out to lunch with your co-workers and boss, Jai is home and getting a shower And changed for this evening, your phone sends you a notification that someone is in the house, so you pull your app up and see Jai standing in your guys bedroom naked as you smirk and send him a quick text message, as he walks over and grabs his phone from the side table, the message says "you air drying honey? As he laughs and says "shit damn app" as he calls you and you answer it and he says "I wanted to surprise you but I forget about the app, I should have disabled it before I got home, but anyway be ready at 5 I'm picking you up and taking you to dinner" as you smile "alright honey and I did get a surprise you naked in our room was a nice surprise" as he flexes his backside and you giggle "oh yeah a very nice surprise, so thank you" as he smirks and says "your welcome baby and I'll see you in a little bit" as you two hang up and you look at the app for a few more minutes then turn it off because your food arrives and your boss looks at you "your boyfriend im guessing is home" as you smile at her "yeah he is home I guess he got finished with filming" as she nods her head and you all dig in to your food.

A little bit later you all head back to the office and you work on some stuff for the next magazine, Jai is in the living-room watching TV waiting for the right time to head your way to get you then you two can head to the restaurant for dinner tonight. A few hours later he leaves the house and heads towards your work place to get you so you two can head to the restaurant for dinner then to your spot. Tomorrow he is taking you with him to his tattoo appointment he is getting some work done to one of his pieces, plus he wants to talk to his artist about doing you a piece in the future. You are getting your stuff ready to go home, as Jai arrives at your office building, then he parks his car and then texts you he is downstairs in the car waiting for you as you text him back and say "I'll be down in a minute I'm leaving my office now" as you walk out of your office and say bye to your co-workers and boss who says they will see you Monday morning around 9 as you wave at them and head out and Jai is leaning against his car as you smile and walk over to him as he smirks and says "hi babygirl, I missed you, you ready to go? As you smile at him "I missed you too handsome and yes let's go" as he grabs your hand and pulls you against his chest and kisses your forehead lightly, then he opens the passenger side for you and says "your car is here we will come back after we get done at the restaurant and the spot alright" as you nod your head at him and you get in his car and then he goes around and gets in, and drives to restaurant for your dinner reservations.

A few minutes later you two are waiting on your reservation to be called you got here a few minutes early, he has his arm around your lower back as you two are seating in the waiting arena,

The hostess let's you two know your table is ready, as Jai smiles and you two get up and head to the table Jai has his hand on your lower back as you two walk behind the hostess and she seats you both, and the waitress comes over and gets your dri...

The hostess let's you two know your table is ready, as Jai smiles and you two get up and head to the table Jai has his hand on your lower back as you two walk behind the hostess and she seats you both, and the waitress comes over and gets your drink order and leaves the menu's so you two can look over them. He smiles and says "babygirl I wanted to talk to you about our anniversary in a few months time, I got us tickets home for two weeks, so you will need to let your boss know you will be gone and out of the states for 2 weeks in 3 months time" as you smile at him "you got us tickets home for two weeks for our anniversary Jai, your an amazing boyfriend and I'm lucky to have you, I love you so much" as he winks at you "I'm the lucky one babygirl I love you too" as you two decide on what you want to eat for dinner tonight as the waitress comes back with your drinks and takes your food orders, bring you some bread with your drinks.

You two talk, he smirks and grabs your hand over the table and holds it "I talked to your parents early this week and your dad is super excited for our visit in three months time for two weeks, he said he wanted to have a big cookout the first weekend we are there with everyone, your family and mine" as you smile "I'm up for that, I can't wait to see everyone especially our family's" as he nods his head and your food comes out" you smile at the waitress and she leaves and you two dig in to your guys food. A few minutes go by and you are finishing up your food, when the waitress comes back and asks if you two need anything else as Jai says he wants to added two pieces of the chocolate cake please to go as she nods and added it to the ticket and goes to put the order in so we have it to go in time, as Jai finishes up his food and you too then you seat back and relax and she brings the pieces of cake and hands Jai the ticket, You grab the cake and you two head to pay for everything. Then you two head to his car and to the spot for some alone time. Before he takes you to get your car and you two head home for the night.

To be continued!!!!!