Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw and Shasta Mitchell final part 1/3

A couple hours later you are at the bar, helping Penny, she is super excited for you and Bradley to be in this relationship. You give Bradley your keys to your house, he wanted to go your house so he could shower and change then he is coming to the bar for a couple hours, you are helping customers while Penny is doing the same thing as your ex boyfriend Steven comes in, he was your longest relationship, you two dated for 3 years and he even asked you to marry him, you two where engaged to be married but you catch him cheating about 2 months after he asked you to marry him, your dad didn't like Steven, he send Jake to deal with him which was nice of Hangman Because Hangman had been around for about a year before he did that to Steven and you two become friends soon after that. He was your knight in shining armor after that or a flight sult.

You met Natasha a few nights later because at the time her and Jake where in a relationship, but now they are just friends because Jake is with her sister Eden and they have been together for 2 years, and Jake plans on asking Eden to marry him at some point over this next year. Natasha is single right now but she has been dating, Steven walks over to the bar and smiles at you "Shasta, you still working here darling? As you look up and meet his eyes "a few nights a week, what can I help you with Steven, what are you here exactly, you said this isn't your kind of place" as he smirks "I'm meeting some friends here, your photographer business isn't doing well? As you shake your head at him "no it's actually doing really well, I had 3 Jobs this past week and I got four next week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, I like helping my future stepmom around here and extra money is always welcome" as Bradley comes in and waves at you as you wave back and Steven turns around and sees it's Bradley Bradshaw "oh shit did you two work through your problems from last year" yeah when Bradley went off on you a year and half ago Steven had just asked you to marry him and not even two months later you catch him cheating with a girl from his office, he is an accountant and she was an assistant manager of the business. As Bradley comes over and says "Honey can I have a beer for Natasha and put it on my tab, and I want a kiss from the foxy bartender who happens to be my girlfriend, you know her right Mitchell is her last name".

As you smile and say "goofball, one beer coming up for my girl Natasha, and you can have your kiss" as you lean over the bar and he does the same thing and you two kiss each other passionately. A few minutes later Steven coughs to get your attention along with Bradley's as Bradley pulls away and looks at him "oh Steven hi dude, how have you been, it's been what a year And 4 months since my girl here dump your ass because you cheated on her? As you go grab Natasha her beer and bring it to Bradley as Steven smirks "yeah and last time I saw you two was a year and half ago when you was yelling at her, what happen, she let you slip it in and now your with her until someone better comes along, and I'll let you know something Bradshaw there is always someone better" as Bradley smirks and says "nah I finally saw my opening and I'm making her mine, going to marry her, give her some kids the whole nine yards, when your dumbass let her go i finally took my chance it may have took me a while but it worked out in the end because she is mine now" as you hand Bradley Natasha's beer and he smirks at you then turns around and looks at Steven "she is mine now and I'll fuck you up if you try and start shit, so your best bet is to just leave and not show your face around here again" as Bradley goes to give Natasha her beer, Bob comes in with his wife Jesse, Bob and Jesse come over and get two drinks, Jesse gets a coke, bob gets a beer. As Steven left and is waiting for his friends to show up so they can leave and head to a better bar. You switch places with Penny, your dad went and got Amelia and took her home, she is super excited to spend the day with you tomorrow. You have been thinking about things you two plus Bradley can do together and you got a few ideas.

A few minutes later Steven's friends arrive and they are leaving but Steven makes a point to bump into Bradley when he is leaving as Bradley smirks and looks over at you as you smile lightly and the next thing you know Bradley throws a punch and knocks Steven out, his friends grab him and leave in a hurry, Penny smirks And says we aren't going to charge Bradley's card that dick of your ex deserve it" as you giggle and go back to work. A few hours later you got two hours later, and your dad calls and let's Penny know Amelia is sick, as Penny closes the bar down with yours and the classes help, she leaves and head home, she let's you know if Amelia isn't feeling any better tomorrow morning you will not be watching her, her and your dad will go car shopping next weekend and you can watch Amelia then, as you smile and let her know you keep you updated on Amelia's condition. As you and Bradley head to your place for the rest of the night, as soon as you get home, you go change into your PJs,

And he does the same thing, then you two lay down on the couch and watch some TV for a bit, only to fall asleep wrapped up in each other's Arms and legs intertwined

Two more parts!!!