Andy Dwyer And His Highschool Sweetheart Ashley Thomas part 7

Two more parts!!!

April arrives and you two go talk and London is smiling at April who is talking to you about James and Natalie as you feel bad for her, but you know April is a good catch and anybody would be lucky to have her as their girlfriend, as London calls a break, he comes over and checks on April who looks down. As April smiles at London, and lets him know the situation that went down with her, Natalie and James and he looks at her and tells her she is better off without that dick and if her sister did that to her then her sister is a bitch as April smiles at him. As you smile at him and then Andy can join you three as Andy wraps his arm around you and pulls you against his chest, as London makes sure April is going to be at their show next weekend, and April nod her head at London, as Andy smiles and says "London my man she I'll be at my aunt's house for Sunday lunch this weekend too" as London smiles at Andy then back at April "oh that's cool we will be there too" as April nods her head, Andy kisses your forehead and then they go back to practicing for another hour or so as you and April watch them and continued to talk as they finish and Andy comes over and wrap's his arm around you and kisses your forehead lighty as London invites you and April to come to eat dinner with the band as Andy smiles and says "yeah come eat with us" as April and you both smile and agree to come out with them.

You, Andy and April go in the Jeep, and the others follow behind you guys in London's truck, as you all head to the sandwich shop, as you smile at Andy who grabs your hand and brings it to his lips and kisses it, as you smile at him as you three arrive at the sandwich shop and wait on the London, Jack and Blake to arrive and when they do we all head inside to order your sandwiches for dinner tonight. As you and Andy go find a table and Andy smiles "London likes April" as you smile "I think April likes London" as they come over then you and Andy go put your orders in, then comes back and join the group, as the waitress brings out your guys drinks then heads back to get your food when it comes up, then you all talk while you wait for your food to arrive as Andy smiles at you and you smile at him as you two enjoy the company of others. As the waitress brings your guys food. As everyone eats and enjoy their food together. Andy is going to drop you and April off at your apartment complex after your guys finish up eating, as you all finish up and London smiles and gets April's phone number before Andy takes you two back home. As Andy smiles as April goes upstairs to your guys apartment after waving bye to Andy, as you  smile at him, and he kisses your lips lightly "I don't want to leave you but I need to get back to Aunt Nikki's and help her" as you smile at him "I know Andy but I will see you tomorrow" as he nods his head, and kisses your lips lightly "I love you and I'll see you tomorrow, we will be at your aunt's house around noon? As he nods his head at you and then you get out and head inside and he leaves and heads home to his aunt's house.

You get your clothes ready for tomorrow,

Then you turn in, next morning you are up and ready as Andy calls you and you answer it, "yes Andy" as he smiles into the phone "I wanted to talk to you before you got here" as you smile "about what Andy" as he says "my mom invited Ann because she...

Then you turn in, next morning you are up and ready as Andy calls you and you answer it, "yes Andy" as he smiles into the phone "I wanted to talk to you before you got here" as you smile "about what Andy" as he says "my mom invited Ann because she wants to know what happens between us, so Ann is coming today and she is bring Leslie with her I wanted you to know before hand, in Case you didn't want to come and I would understand" as you smile as you finish brushing your hair "me and April will be there" as Andy smiles big "I love you and I'll see you two in a couple hours" as you giggle and hang up then you go check on April, who is getting ready herself. You let April know Ann and Leslie is going to be there because of Andy's mom wanted to know what happen between them, as April nods her head as she looks beautiful in her clothes. You two leave and go get some coffee after you two get ready .

A couple hours later you two arrive at Nikki's house and Andy and London are waiting for you two, Ann and Leslie are already there and Ann is talking to Andy's mom, his dad comes over and hugs you and says they have missed you around here and don't let Andy let you go again, as Andy smiles at you and says "dad Im not letting her go this time without a fight" as he nods his head at you both then Nikki, Melissa and Alex come over and hug you and Andy introduces you and April to Alex. As Andy wraps his arm around you, as you all head inside and the moment his mom sees you she walks over and hugs you "we missed you babygirl" as you smile at her and she kisses your forehead lighty then goes back to finish her talk with Ann.

To be continued!!!