Jax Teller and His 3rd wife Ashleigh part four

You two sleep in each other's arms all night long next morning you two are awake but not getting up out of the bed just yet, he smiles and rubs your back lightly "darling I was thinking we could get another set of matching tattoos" as you look up at him "yeah I like that Idea very much, what are you thinking Mr. Teller? As he smirks and kisses your lips lightly "well Mrs. Teller I was thinking something new bright and lots of colors, maybe a logo of the Teller name sake" as you smile "oh I like that so Teller with some bright colors? As he nods his head, you got my crow and we got each other's initials on one another and then our wedding date I want you tattooed with the Teller name" as you smile big at him "I like that idea very much, when we get back home Monday you can talk to happy about doing it" as he leans over and kisses you passionately on the lips he pushes you against the mattress, he gets in between your legs and kisses with you so much passionately it takes your breath away.

You two stay in this position for a few minutes then he says "we should go into town and have lunch then head back home and spend our last night of our honeymoon in our own bed" as you nod your head at him he gets up and goes to the bathroom and gets ready, you do the same but in the room, you put your lingerie on then you find you something to wear,

You find your outfit then get dressed, Jax comes out of the bathroom in his Jeans, white tank top, a flannel shirt and his Kutte then his tennis shoes. He slicks his hair back,

He smiles and says "my wife is sexy as hell and I can't wait to see you round with our three child sooner then later Mrs Teller

He smiles and says "my wife is sexy as hell and I can't wait to see you round with our three child sooner then later Mrs Teller. As you smile at him "well my husband is a damn sexy beast and I can't wait to be round with his third baby" as he walks over and kisses you as you two pack up your bags and leave them on the bed then you two head out and to his bike, he is taking you to amazing restaurant in town that has some really amazing food he asked around and everyone said it's the best, they have amazing food a little bit of everything.

You two make it to the bike and get on it then he starts to drive to the restaurant right on the beach. You two arrive right before lunch starts, he parks then you two get off and head towards the restaurant he grabs your hand and you two walk into the restaurant, the hostess gets your name and lets you two know it will be a few minutes the kitchen is getting the lunch menu up to date, she will seat you then your waitress will come get your order after the menu is update as you two smile and she takes you to a table on the top level. As you two walk with her and she says "first time here I haven't seen you two before" as Jax smiles "it's our honeymoon and before we leave we wanted to try this place have been hearing amazing things about it" as she smiles and says "we are happy you are here and congratulations on your wedding" she smiles at you "your very beautiful miss" as you smile at her "thank you" as she seats you and lets you know the waitress will be right up with the menu's, as you both smile at her and she goes back to her spot. Jax grabs your hand and says "this place is nice, I'm happy we are trying it before we leave for home" as you smile he then kisses your hand lightly. He can't believe you two are a married couple and in a few weeks time you two will be trying for a baby together.

You two are talking and the waitress comes up with your menu's and gets your drink orders, you two look over the menu's and you decided on the chicken parmesan with grilled green beans and mashed potatoes and a water, he decided on the all American cheese burger with french fries and a coke, you two talk and she comes back with your drinks and takes your food orders. You two continue to talk, then a few minutes later your guys food arrives and you both dig in to it. You both enjoy your meals then the waitress comes with your ticket then leaves you two, Jax grabs it and give her the card and you put a tip out on the table and after Jax pays you two head out of the restaurant and back to the bike you two are going to drive around one time then head back to the hotel, get your bags then head home.

To be continued!!!! I decided to make this 7 parts instead of 6 so three more parts!!!!