Rio and His Baby Momma Natasha Marks part eight

After your doctor appointment you and Rio found out your are carry a little girl, so you two head to the bakery and got pink cupcakes to drop off at Marcus school for him, then at Annie's job, Ben's school then Sara and Herry's school and Ruby's work, Stan's work and finally at Christopher's mom's apartment before Christopher drops you off at school. Christopher has a meeting with Luis and Oscar about business, today is a half a day so 4 hours so Rio will come back and pick your up after he picks up Marcus from school. Then you three can go to the Mexican restaurant for dinner together he will call his mom and tell her to meet you three there. You where already in your scrubs,

for school when you two went to the doctors appointment so you two drop all the cupcakes off then he drops you off at school then heads to his meeting

His phones goes off a text from his mom she is super excited for a granddaughter, Marcus leaves a text, he said it was going to be a boy but he was hoping it was girl, he can't wait to protect her. As Rio smiles Marcus is going to be a very good big brother to your guys little girl. Love and protect her from everything he has no worry about that Rio has raised him Right.
Annie and Ruby text you and congratulations you on baby girl Lopez and Annie says you are getting Riley Rae finally as you smile and it hits you that was the name you picked out for your future daughter and if you a so you would name him after his dad's so a Jr in some way or form, as you smile and you will talk to Rio who naming our daughter Riley Rae Lopez later on tonight, you get a text from Rio mom congratulations on it being a girl and thanking you for giving her a granddaughter as you smile big as you finish up your lab then head to the lunch room for a snack and Beth is there she is thinking about signing up for some business classes and she sees you walk in the lunch room and she has her paper work in her hands and she walks up to you "Natasha can we talk? As you turn around and look at her "sure Beth come seat down with me I need to eat, I got a few minutes before my new lab starts, what you doing here? As you two go away down as she seats down next to you "I'm thinking about taking some business classes to help Dean with the car dealership, how is your classes going? As you look at her "good only got a few more weeks left in this semester, and that's a good idea you can help at the dealership if Dean is sick or you want to get away from the house he can stay home and you can go in for him take turns be a team help each other out" as she nods her head at you "did you learn the gender of the baby yet " as you nod your head at her "yep this morning, it's a little girl I'm going to Rio tonight about naming her Riley Rae Lopez that was my go to name for a little girl when I was little" as she smiles at you "yeah I remember, his mom throwing you a baby shower right? As you nod your head "yep three months two weeks last weekend Saturday afternoon the park near our apartment 1pm, you, Dean and the kids are invited Beth your family please come" as she smiles "we will be there and I promise no more problems I'll be good you and Rio are together your having a kid and I'm with Dean and we are working on our relationship" as you smile at her and she gets up hugs you then leaves you eat your snack then heads back to your lab.

You finish your day, Rio does his meeting then goes and gets Marcus then comes to get you, and you three head to the Mexican restaurant, his mom meets you three three, tomorrow your day is another half day since you only got a couple more weeks left in this semester one week it's all half days then one all Full days then back and forth the last couple weeks, you let Rio know you saw Beth at school today and let him know she is thinking about enrolling in school, she wants to help at the dealership and I told her she, Dean and the kids are invited to the baby shower your mom is hosting at the park near the apartment in three months two weeks last weekend Saturday afternoon at 1pm and she said they would be there and she promised she wouldn't cause no more problems between us and I'm going to give her one more try Christopher and if she breaks it I'll cut all ties with her forever and that's a promise" as he smiles at you and kisses your forehead.  "Today Annie texted me and brought something to my attention when I was little I picked my future children names out, my son would be named a Jr so he be named after his father and my daughter would be Riley Rae, so I'm asking you Christopher Rio Lopez can we name our daughter Riley Rae Lopez please? As he smiles at you "yes we can Mamà" as he leans over and kisses you lips, "so we got Marcus Jose Lopez and then we will have Riley Rae Lopez, I think we are good to go don't you Natasha Lee Marks soon to be Lopez" as you smile at him "yes Christopher Rio Lopez I do" as you two walk in with Marcus and his mom and go have dinner.

To be continued in a few days... Two more parts!!!