Andy Dwyer And His Highschool Sweetheart Ashley Thomas

This will be a 8 part story!!

You are Andy's Highschool Sweetheart, you two broke up three years ago and now he is with Ann who is a nurse at the city Hospital, you on the other hand works with your at the Parks and Recreation Department, and when Ann comes to one of the town meetings and talks about Andy's accident that broke his two legs your boss Leslie goes to see him, bring you, April the college intern and Tom another member of the Parks and Recreation Department team, Ann and Andy are living together so you four show up at Ann's house and Andy is shocked to see you there and he has to admit to himself you still take his breath away as you smile at him and he says "Ashley Nicole Thomas you look good" as you shake your head at him "Andrew Maxwell Dwyer, you have seen better days" as Ann looks at you, she has been with Andy for a year and half and she never knew his full name, as you smile at him, but truth be told she doesn't know alot about him in general.

So Leslie asks you to question Andy since you two have history as you nod your head and you go have a one on one interview with Andy, about what happened that night in the pit and how he is holding up to having his legs break, as Ann has to go to work as she kisses Andy then leaves as you interview Andy and he asks "if you are dating anyone? As you shake your head "nah I'm not dating anyone, why? As he smiles "just waited to know who was trying to tap my ex" as you look at him "well no one but you shouldn't worry about that, since you are with Ann" as he laughs "I love you Ashley, I'm happy with Ann but you tell me your single and I'll jump at the chance to get back with you" as you look at him "Andy your not being serious right now? As he smiles at you "I'm serious Ashley you got my Heart completely" as you smile at him "listen to me closely Andrew, if you want to be with me then break up with Ann and give me a call, as you finish up the interview then you leave for night, you return to your apartment complex and grabs a wine cooler, as grab a box from your closet and open it, April is your roommate and comes in and says "so you and Andy used to date" as you look at her "yeah we did date, he was my highschool sweetheart we dated from the last year of middle school to three years ago, why? As she smiles at you "I think he still cares for you" as you smile at her "today I had to interview him for Leslie and he told me he still loved me and he is going to leave Ann and wants to give us another chance, I love him April and if he does leave Ann and calls me I'll probably take him back" as April smiles "I think you and Andy make a better couple then him and Ann" as you smile at her.

As you two turn in for the night, You take your box to your room, Andy texts you and lets you know when Ann gets home from work tomorrow morning, he is going to break up with Ann, he will be back at his aunt's house after he breaks up with Ann, so he will call you in a few days, as you call him and he answers "well I didn't think I would hear from you this quick, but like my text said she gets off in the morning and I'll break it off with her when she gets home" as you smile and grab the picture of you two "Andy are you sure you want to break up with her for me, it's been three years since we been together" as he says "I love you Ashley and I feel bad because I don't have them feelings for Ann and we have been together for a year and half and I only like her and since I broke my legs I feel bad because she has been taking care of me, so yes I want to give us another go if your up for it" as you look at the picture and smile "call me in a few days and we can talk more about it but right now your still with her, you live with her and I'm not cross that bridge" as Andy smiles into the phone "I'll call you in a couple days, I'll be at my aunt's house tomorrow afternoon" as you make a mental note then say "your aunt Melissa or Nikki? As he smiles "Nikki" as you giggle "I'll come by and see you in a couple days Andy" as he smirks into the phone "can't wait I know Aunt Nikki will be happy to see you" as you giggle and hang up, he goes and packs his stuff up leaving in the living-room next to the wall then turns in for the night. Tomorrow is going to difficult but he knows it has to be done, he only wants you and he is going to get you back.

To be continued in a few days!!!!