Eddie Munson and Nicole Henderson part six

Fast forward a month and three weeks, you helped Eddie, Steve, Nancy and Robin with their graduation tests and they passed, Eddie got an amazing score, when he got his results he came to you first and asked you on that date and you said yes in a heartbeat, he showed you his score and you pulled him into a hug and he kissed your forehead lightly, thanking you for helping him, then you two went to tell everyone else he passed and is graduating in less than two months, Monday he will go get everything setup for the ceremony with the school.

As you two go tell the HellFire Club the good news about Eddie graduating this year, Robin, Nancy and Steve also passed and they all hug you when they see you with Eddie at the school

As you two go tell the HellFire Club the good news about Eddie graduating this year, Robin, Nancy and Steve also passed and they all hug you when they see you with Eddie at the school. As Dustin is super excited and happy for Eddie and he knows now you two will become a couple too, Eddie will still be DM of the club until either Mike or Dustin take the top spot, Gareth and Jeff are super happy for Eddie finally graduating and getting the girl in you, Eddie spins you around and kisses you on the lips passionately. Steve laughs and claps for you two, Nancy smiles and looks up and sees Jonathan her boyfriend coming close to the group. Robin is clapping she is super excited and happy that everything is working out for everyone especially Eddie this past year has truly been his year 86 is definitely his year. You smile into the kiss, your hands grip his shirt and he pulls back and smirks at you "tomorrow night I'll pick you up around 6 and we can go on our date? As you nod your head at him "sounds good" as you smile and head out of the school, you got to finish up some last minute details on your last set of homework for the week, you already did your other two classes now you got your last one and it's not due for two days but you want it done before tomorrow around lunch so you can have fun with Eddie on your guys first date together.

Eddie seats down with the HellFire Club Members as Steve joins them, Robin goes to seat with Max, Eleven, Vicki and Barbara Nancy goes to seat with Jonathan and his friend in Argyle. You head to the library, on your way there you run into Billy Hargrove who is back in town to see his family, he was in California visiting his birth mother Lauren, he graduated with you two years ago he is the same age as you and Eddie. He is back to help his stepmom Susan and stepsister Max, he knows his dad Neil isn't around no more and he loves his stepmom and stepsister besides his real mom they show him love and support, and they care for him unlike his father. As Billy waves at you "if it isn't Nicole Ada Henderson, how are is life treating you? As you smile at him "William Dean Hargrove, I'm doing good how was California and your mom? He smirks and says "California was really fun and my mom is amazing, but I missed Susan and Max and I'm happy to be back" as you nod your head and he smirks "so who is graduating this year, is Munson finally walking? As you smile at Eddie's last name "yeah he is actually, with Robin, Nancy and Steve" as he smirks and says "shit for real, you two a couple yet? As you smile Billy knew about your feelings towards Eddie and he always told you go for it when you three where in school together the first time Eddie was meant to finish with you two but didn't that was two years ago.

You look at Billy "our first official date is tomorrow night at 6pm" as Billy smiles big "good you deserve to be happy girl, I need to go see Susan plus I need to meet up with Tommy and his girlfriend Carol, we need to hangout soon" as you smile at Billy And He leave and you get the books you need for your project for your class work, Tina is also going to be there when Billy meets up with Tommy and Carol, Tina has feelings for Billy and Billy has feelings for Tina also so maybe they can finally act on them towards each other, you get everything you need and head home to finish up your homework tonight and early in the morning. A couple hours later you are in the kitchen making Dustin an afternoon snack for when he gets home from school, your parents will be home in three days, Dustin comes in he isn't alone, he has his girlfriend Suzie Bingham aka Suzie-Q with him, she is visiting her sister Eden who lives her boyfriend Argyle and his family who is friends with Jonathan. Nancy's boyfriend. As you wave at them and she walks over and hugs you and you smile at her "hi Suzie-Q you visiting Eden those two weeks? As she smiles at you "yeah my school is out for the summer so mom brought me to see her And I get to stay with Eden for two weeks plus I get to see Dustin" as you smile at her "that's amazing you two want some snacks I made chocolate chip cookies with milk" as Dustin smiles and says "yeah that sounds good Sissy, Eddie is outside he wanted to talk to you" as you smile and tell Dustin to get the milk out of the refrigerator And three cookie a piece, as you take Eddie 3 and go outside and he is leaning against his van "hi pretty girl" as you walk over to him and hand him the cookies " here I made extras" as he smiles big and takes them And please them in the front seat of the van then turns around and pulls you against his chest "so tomorrow our date, I was thinking burgers and fries from Benny's then go rent a few movies and head back to the trailer, uncle Wayne will be working, how does that sound? As you smile and lean back "that's fine with me Eddie" as he smirks and kisses your forehead lightly "great I'll be by to pick you up around 6 tomorrow night, I already asked Steve to watch Dustin and he agreed, so he will be picking Dustin up from school tomorrow afternoon, your parents are coming home in three days right? As you nod your head at him "yeah and they are staying through the summer like they normal do, then back on the road for dads work" as Eddie smiles and says "well if you and Dustin even need anything while they are gone just let me know me and uncle Wayne have you guys covered" as you smile and he says "alright I got to go, I got a few things I need to do before tomorrow evening and our date, I'll see you tomorrow sugar" as you giggle "later Dungeon Master" he smirks and says "you make it sound so damn sexy not nerdy at all" as you smile And he gets in his van and heads towards the trailer park. You go back inside and remember Dustin that Steve is getting him from school tomorrow and is babysitting him because you got your date with Eddie as Dustin smiles and says "I remember Sissy" as you laugh and go to the living-room to turn the TV on for Dustin and Suzie-Q you got to do your project for school.