Peter Quill/Star Lord & His Best Friend Ashley Smith/Shasta

This will be 10 part story with a sequel!!!!

When Peter got taken from Earth by Yondu, you also got taken, you and Peter where born on the same day at the same hospital, he was born one hour before you, his mom and your mom where best friends and raised you two together because they both where single moms, when his mom died from cancer it was just you two and your mom until the night Yondu came and got you two, you learn about a year after that your mom was in a car accident and died so Peter is your only family you have Left and you are his. He has protected you though the years, you two are in your mid 20s now and you two are doing a job for Yondu, you and Peter walk off the Milano the ship you and Peter went in together and got as Peter hits a button on his mask and it comes down and shows his face, as you do the same thing on yours and he looks over at you and smiles, "you ready princess get this orb, get back on the Milano then head to Jericho, see if we can see how much it's worth before meeting up with Yondu I'm not getting jipped out of our cut again by him. If he doesn't give us the right amount I don't give the orb to him, plain and simple Shasta" as you nod your head at him "alright Star- Lord, you finally standing up, I got to say it's sexy" as he winks at you "well shit, Star-Lord does aim to please princess" as you giggle and you two head into the cave,

 If he doesn't give us the right amount I don't give the orb to him, plain and simple Shasta" as you nod your head at him "alright Star- Lord, you finally standing up, I got to say it's sexy" as he winks at you "well shit, Star-Lord does aim to pl...

you two make to the orb and Peter grabs it and puts it in his bag, as you two head back to the Milano

you two make to the orb and Peter grabs it and puts it in his bag, as you two head back to the Milano. It went really well, no complications, so now you two can head to Jericho and see how much this thing is Worth, Peter will not call Yondu until after you two see what's it's Worth, as you walk in and go to the co-pilot seat, as Peter goes to the pilot seat, and you two start on the way to Jericho, Peter clicks on the walkman to the Milano stereo system, Come and Get Your Love starts playing as you both start to sing as he pilots through space.

You look over at Peter and you smile, you love Peter more then your best friend, you have true feels for him but you can't come clean to him because your scared it will mess your childhood friendship with him and you can't think about that your mom's raised you two together, he is your best friend. As Peter looks over at you and smirks at you "You alright Ashley? As you nod your head at him "yeah I'm fine, just thinking about something" as he smiles and puts Milano on AutoPilot and gets out of his seat and walks over to you and bends over and kisses your forehead lighty "darling when we get done with this job for Yondu I'm taking you on a vacation, just us, plus I want to talk to you about something important alright" as you look up at him. As he goes back to the pilot seat and takes the AutoPilot off, as you two continue to Jericho, as you lay back in the seat and you start to think what Peter wants to talk about when you two get alone time, as about two hours later Peter looks over at you and your napping has he docks the Milano and then comes over to you and wakes you up so you two can go learn the worth of the orb before calling Yondu to meet up with you two tomorrow morning.

Peter changes the music to Escape as you two head to the bazaar as he grabs your hand and you two walk through it and all the aliens and creations look at you two, and smile at you both, as you smile at them they like you better then Peter, you are sweeter then Peter to them as one alien hands you a red digital rose she made herself as you smile and hand her a coin as she takes it and nods her head towards you as Peter shakes his head and says "I think you could win over the badass guys over with just your smile princess" as you laugh "well Star-Lord if you would try being kind ones and while you would see you would get further in life, our mothers doesn't raise us to be mean, Yondu on the other hand so so raise us to do whatever was possible to survive" as he winks at you and you two are heading to a booth to see what the orb is really worth. Neither one of you knowing you two are going followed by Gamora and Rocket and Groot trying to get the orb too. Gamora is working for Thanos, and as for Rocket and Groot they are personal contractors like you and Peter. As you feel like someone is watching you and Peter as you turn your head around and you see tree aka Groot as he waves as you start to laugh and Peter turns to look at you "princess you alright? As you look at him "yah tree waved at me" as he turns around and it's the tree and the raccoon arguing and he says "oh shit princess we need to go like now, we got company and not the good kind" as you smile at him and he clicks his mask and you do the same and you two start running towards the booth to see the dealer about the orb worth, you are only a few feet away and Gamora trips him and he goes down and you get pissed off and jump on her back and start to choke her out, as Peter is laying on the ground as he looks over and sees you on her back as she goes down to her knees and she is losing her air as she starts to tapout as Peter gets up and walks over "enough princess let her go" as you smile and you let her go you roll her over and put your knee on her chest, "don't try me green chick" as she looks at you and nods her head as Rocket and Groot show up and Peter turns around and looks at them "princess we got the raccoon and the tree dead ahead" as you look up from Gamora and stand up, as rocket says  "whoa, did the girl take Gamora down, Thanos personal fighter" as Peter smiles at you "oh shit Shasta you took on Gamora and took her down, I'm proud" as you roll your eyes, as you snack his shoulder "shut up Star-Lord" as rocket laughs "I like her she's got spunk" as you wink at Rocket. As Gamora gets up and stands up as Rocket and Groot stand there ground and no one makes a move until the Nova Corps arrive. And all hell beaks loose.

To be continued in a few days!!!!