Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw and Shasta Mitchell part 6

You and Bradley make it inside your house and your two are on your couch watching TV, your both laying down him in the back holding you against him, he isn't forcing you to do anything you aren't ready for yet. you two are a couple now and he likes just holding you in his arms, he smiles and you say "did you get a leave from returning back to base tonight? As he smirks "yeah I talked to Commander Simpson today when I went back and meet up with Natasha and Bob and got the alright to not come back to base at nighttime until Monday night so I'm yours at night for 3 days, is it alright if I crash here at night for them 3 nights? As you roll over and look at him "yeah I know you got the basic training exercise tomorrow on the beach, and I got my job but Saturday I got Amelia for Penny and Dad to go look for him a vehicle, and sunday is church then Sunday supper at dad and Penny's house, so you will be my date and help me with Amelia this weekend Bradley" as he smirks and leans closer to your face "I'm down for that" as you smile and he rolls you on top of him and wraps his arms around you and holds you against his chest.

He smiles and puts his hands on your hips and holds you up, "your beautiful you know that right, I'm lucky to call you my finally" as you smile at him and place your hands on his chest, "so where do I sleep while I'm here darling? As you smile at him "in my bed with me Bradley" as he smirks "you sure that's a good idea darling? As you nod your head at him "yeah I'm sure I want to go to bed with you and wake up with you for the next 3 nights" as he places his hands on your hips and slowly rubs circles on them, "you want to go get ready for bed? As you nod your head at him and crawl off his lap and holding your hand out for him as he takes it and you two head upstairs, he stops "I got to go to the bronco and get my bags, I'll meet you upstairs, which one is yours? As you say the first door when you come up the stairs" as he nods his head and you head upstairs and change into your PJs,

while he goes to the bronco and get his bags then comes back in locking the door and turning the lights off then heads upstairs to your room. Your hair is down and you are laying on your bed, laying on your left side, he smiles and says bathroom? As you point to the door that leans to the bathroom, as he walks in the bathroom and turns the light on then closes the door behind him. A few minutes later he comes out in his boxer shorts and tank top, he walks out and towards the bed and then crawls in and lays down on his side looking at you as you are across from him, his hands go to your hips and he smiles big.

You two continue to look at each other, his hand on your hip, rubbing circles on it, you close your eyes lightly and just relax into his touch as he smirks and mumbles "you know your dad is going to have my ass tomorrow during the session" as you giggle "are you scared there Bradley? As he smirks and says "I'm not scared of your dad, your mine finally and Im not going to give you up without a fight even if I have to kick your dad's ass, I'm going to be with you until the end of time, your going to be my wife and mother to my children" as you open your eyes and look at him "you want to marry me Bradley? As he smiles "yeah I do in 38 years Old I am not getting any younger, I want to be with you until the end of time" as you smile at him "in truly lucky to have you in my life as my friend and also my boyfriend" as he smirks and agrees with you too and gets close to your face with his "my girlfriend is the best and I'm lucky" as you giggle and he rolls you on his chest. Holding onto you as you rub your hands up and down his chest. He leans up and kisses your lips lightly, he runs his fingers up your back, then sliding them up and under your tank top, you look at him and he smiles "I got to meet everyone tomorrow morning at the beach around 7:45" as you smile "we need to go to bed then, you got your phone set? As he smirks "yeah I got it set for 7am your closer to where we are meeting so 45 minutes will be plenty of time, instead of an hour, as he lays back on his back you slide off and lay down next to him, he wraps his arms around you, pulling you against his chest. Holding you against it, as he wraps his arms around your back and you two get comfortable in each other's arms, you intertwine your legs together too, he rubs your back, moving his fingers up and under your shirt again, doing small circles on your lower back. You two relax and go to sleep. Next morning he is up at 6:45, Phoenix send him a message saying we need to meet by Penny's by 8, as Rooster smiles and leans over and kisses your forehead lightly "Im going to take a shower,I'll be out in a few minutes Honey" as you open your eyes and smile "alright Stud" as he smirks and kisses your lips "oh Honey behavior" as you smile at him and he goes to the bathroom, with his bag to shower and get ready for the beach with the class.

To be continued