Happy Lowman and Shasta Trager part 13

Fast forward a couple weeks, Bella is moved in complete with Tig, and Fawn, dawn moved in the pool house, you and Happy are in your new home with Opie, next weekend is your wedding, you called Chucky yesterday so he can be here Thursday evening for Friday morning your hair has changed completely it's a bit shorter then it was when you were in Santo Padre and the color is completely different too,

You got your dress out for the wedding Friday morning and Dawn is going to braid it Thursday night when you stay at the old house with her, Fawn and Bella while happy, Tig and Chucky stay at your guys house.

Happy is working on a car for a very nice client, you are in the office, on the computer looking for some classes at the local community college to take, you want to better yourself and you need a trade, so your looking at cosmetology or computers and your leaning towards cosmetology. As Tig comes in with his finished paperwork on the truck he just finished, he lets you know Chucky called Happy early while you went to the bank for Chibs, he is leaving Thursday afternoon and heading up here he should be here by the evening, coco said he can return Sunday evening for work Monday morning, as you smile at him as he says "I can't believe my baby sister is getting married Friday morning to the Killer" as happy walks in behind Tig "come Friday I'll be your brother in law Tig" as Tig shakes his head and goes back to his work station to get started on another car. As he moves closer to the desk and smiles at you "hi little girl, you ready to go to lunch I'm thinking taco's from the truck? As you smile at him and he holds his hand out and you get up and grab it as you two head to his bike and you two head to the truck lot to get some Taco's. He rubs your right leg as he parks the bike and you two go get some tacos.

He helps you off the bike and you two walk up to the Mexican food truck and order 3 taco's a piece chicken for you and he gets beef with a water and sweet tea

You two find a table and seat down with your food and drinks, you two dig in and he keeps looking at you, he can't believe your going to be his wife come Friday morning, he remembers every single moment with you through the years to your first meeting each other, kissing you for the first time or your first time making love to you leaving for NYC and to you return home him asking you to marry him to now. You look at him "Victor Happy Lowman you alright? As he smiles at you "I'm fine Shasta Nicole Trager soon to be Lowman come Friday morning" as you smile at him. As you two finish up eating lunch together then you two head back to the yard. Bella is there with Fawn who got in a fight at school and she called Bella to pick her up, as you get off happy's bike and you see Tig yelling at Fawn as you walk over and get in between them "Tig stop yelling, as he flips you off and says "stay out of it Shasta, she is mine daughter" as you shake your head and throw you hands up and looks at Fawn before walking off into the office, "yeah she is your daughter but who has been taking care of her and Dawn since they where 8 and  10 but the moment we return home, you want to be daddy and you think Bella can be their mom over my dead body big brother, I'm still their legal guardian" as Happy walks in 'little girl are you alright? As you turn around and flip him off you want to be left alone, as he shakes his head and says "Tragers crazy fucks" as you turn your head and smile at him "Victor Lowman did you just call me crazy" as he rolls his eyes and goes to his station as you breath in and out before you seat down in your chair "damn it Shasta get ahold of yourself" as Chibs comes in to check on you as you have your head down on the desk "lass you alright? As you look up at him with tears in your eyes as he walks over "Fawn got into a fight at school and tig thinks it's easy to yell at her then ask what is going on, lass he hasn't been in their lives in forever it's been you he needs help and don't get me wrong bella doesn't know what to do with one teenage girl and one adult" as you look at him "Chibs as much as it hurts me I can't hold his hand he needs to be there dad it's time one is in college and the other one is in her last year of high school, and as for Bella she better get use to it because them girls are always going to be a part of her and Tig's live and knowing them she will be pregnant sooner then later with another Trager baby, I'll be here watching over them but from a distance and if they need help I'll help but I'm not stepping over anyone's toes, now I got happy made at me because I flip him off" as Chibs smiles at you "you are the only besides his ma to understand killer, just talk to him" as you giggle at him as he walks off and you grab your paperwork and go to happy's station. He is working on a bike for a client. "Mr. Lowman can I have a minute of your time? As he turns his head and smiles at you "sure Miss. Trager" as you move over to him and he looks at you and you begin to talk to him about everything your feeling today and he gets up and wipes his hands "I'm sorry little girl, I should have let you had time to cool off, I understand your upset that Tig told you to stay out of the argument he was having with Fawn, I'm not upset with you, but little girl don't even flip me off again just tell me you need a minute do you understand me, tonight I'm going to whip you" as you smile at him "alright Killer" as he gets up out of his chair and walks over to you and kisses your lips.

To be continued in a few days!!!!