Happy Lowman and Shasta Trager part 14

Later during the day, Happy went with Rane for a part run, Tig send Fawn home, Bella drop her off at the house and then went to work herself, your on the phone with Chucky, when Tig walks in the office and you roll your eyes and tell Chucky to call you tomorrow as you two hang up and you look at Tig "yes Alexander what can I do for you? As he walks over and hands you a letter saying he is sorry he was in the wrong as you read it then look at him and accept his apology then you say your sorry for stepping over the boundary he is there dad and he needs to show them he can be there and take care of them, as he smiles and accept your apology too then he walks back to his station to work on a car.

Happy comes back with Rane as you are on your laptop looking at next semester opening for your cosmetology classes, he walks over and kisses your forehead lightly, "you sign up for your online classes yet? As you look at him and nods your head at him "yep got my first set of core classes I start next semester which is in three months time" as he smiles at you "I'm proud of you little girl, you going to Amazing hairdresser" as you look at him "yeah I also can work here at the office until I have to go to the campus to do my hand on classes in a couple semesters from now, I told Chibs I would find someone to replace me before I went to campus and he is fine with that, I talk to Chucky today and he said he has meet this girl at the hospital and they are close, I think he has find a girlfriend finally" as he smiles big at you "yeah our boy finally got a girl" as he then looks at you "did your brother come in and apologize to you? As you nod your head at him "yep a little bit Early, we are good killer" as he pulls you up and kisses your lips lightly, "you done with the paperwork you want to head home I'm in the mood for a bath with my fiance" as you giggle and put your laptop in your bag then you two head to his bike, he already let Chibs know you two are leaving and to call if they need him. You two make it to the house, and head inside, you two are going to take a bath together and then your order some pizza for dinner together. You two make it in the house and you put your bag on the couch and happy picks you up and carry's you to your guys bathroom so you two can have some alone time.

Happy strips you down to nothing and puts you on the corner top in the bathroom as he removes his clothes and then he walks over to the bathtub and turns it on letting it fill up then he picks you up again and carry's you over to the tub and lays you down in it before joining you he slides in between your legs making you feel his cock against your pussy as he kisses you passionately before his dick slides into you without warning and you moan out as he smirks "he has a mind of his own" as you giggle at him and he kisses your neck lightly leaving butterfly kisses up and down your neckline. As he starts to fuck you into the tub as you wrap your legs around his waist as he fucks you so hard and you moan out as he goes to deep and hard and fast as he rolls you two over and him on his back as he makes you bounce on his dick, he sucks on your nipples as he continues to bounce you up and down on his cock as you tight up and throw your head back as you start to cum, he feels this and he goes harder, faster and deeper as you dig your nails into his chest as he lets you finish cum then he shots his load deep inside your pussy, he pulls out and his seed seep out along with yours. As you two wash off then step out of the tub and dry off.

You two head into your guys bedroom to change and get ready for the night in together, as you put your panties on with a t-shirt it is happy's Nomad shirt as he loves seeing you in his clothes and he knows when you two add to your family a year from Friday you will stay in his shirts and he is totally fine with that, he smiles as you two seat down on the couch in the Living-room as he pulls you into his lap and holds you against his. Chest  "I love you little girl and I can't wait to be able to call you Mrs. Happy Lowman come Friday" as you giggle at him "I love you too killer and I can't wait to be able to call you my husband" as you two find something to watch while you two wait on dinner delivery he order it's pizza. He loves having time alone with you and Opie and he is always going to love your alone time and he can't wait to continue that with you and down the road added some little ragrats, in the names of Jackson Henry Lowman and Robert Herman Lowman and finally Elena Maria Lowman.

To be continued in a few days 6 more parts to go!!!