Joshua Faraday & His Childhood Friend Bella Robicheaux part 4

After the wedding ceremony then you had your honeymoon with Joshua, the guys leave for the job and you are working at school one morning, it's been about two weeks after the guys left and your period should be coming up, but if your pregnant then it will not come, as you teach the students then you leave the school building and head home, Joshua and Vasqueza are on their back to you, they finished up their job, and Sam said it's the last job for a while so head home to your love ones, so Joshua is heading to you, Vasquez is coming back to see Emily, Goodnight said he would make his way that way soon, he needs to check on his wife Brandi and their son Austin in the town over from where you are. Yes you have sister in-law and nephew.

As you make it home, you remove your work clothes, then you start on dinner, your craving deer meat sandwiches with tomatoes and black pepper, so you fix yourself one sandwich as your about to turn in for the night, when two horses come up to your house, as you grab the gun and walk out on the front porch and look at them as they get closer, Joshua smiles at you as you are in a long shirt and boots holding the gun "don't shot Mrs Joshua Faraday it's just your husband and Vasquez, as you put the gun down, and ties up his house then gets off and runs to you as you smile at him "why are you back so soon? As he smiles and hugs you "we got done with the job and Sam told us to head home to our love ones, it was our last job for a while, I'm home for good, Vasquez wanted to see Emily so he came with me, your brother will visit soon he is with Brandi and Austin right now, as Vasquez takes the horses to the barn then he will be in, as Joshua picks up and carry's you inside the house, "I missed you so much Joshua" as Joshua smiles "I miss you too Bella, did you find out yet? As you shake your head, "no I'll go to the doctor this coming week to see if I am pregnant or not" as he nods his head at you "I'll go with you, plus I need to find a job while we aren't doing the runs" as you smile at him, "I'm going straight Bella" as you smile and he kisses your lips as Vasquez comes in and falls asleep on the couch as you two head into the bedroom, you remove your boots then crawl into bed Joshua strips down to just his boxer shorts, he crawls into bed with you and pulls you against his chest and kisses your forehead before you two turn in for the night, his hand moves to your belly and rubs it lightly.

Next morning your up early you got to go to the school building and drop off the schedule for today for Mrs. Lena who is teaching today, you teach Monday's, Wednesday and Friday Mrs. Lena has Tuesday and Thursday and she needs the students names plus what they are working on right now, as you get dressed and head out towards the school building, as Vasquez has already left to go see Emily at the store, leaving you and Joshua alone, Joshua walks with you to the school building to drop the paperwork off with Mrs. Lena and you make sure she will leave it in the desk for you tomorrow morning, as Joshua holds your hand as you two make it to the school building and drop off that paperwork then you two head back, he sees a help wanted sign for the deputy spot so you two stop by and he gets the job, just like that. Your proud of him, Vasquez also gets a job he will be working with Emily at the store, he is going to be her security because it's not safe for her working by herself especially in the evenings. You and Joshua make it back to your house as Joshua goes to check on his horse then joins you back in the house and sees you laying down on the couch so he joins you on the couch.

His hands go to your belly and he rubs it, "I believe your pregnant we did three times without condom's" as you smile at him, "I can't believe I got the deputy job and I start tomorrow afternoon" as you smile at him "I'm so proud of you Mr. Joshua Faraday you have landed on your feet" as he smiles and kisses your lips lightly. And you two get comfortable on the couch together. He loves having this having moments with you, you two take nap only to woke by Goodnight, him Brandi and Austin are here and he find out two sleeping peacefully on the couch, he is guessing Vasquez is with Emily at the store as you smile at your brother, sister in law and nephew as they smile at you as Joshua holds you tight to him and smiles "you said two to three days brother, it's only been one since we got home, what's up? As Goodnight smiles at Joshua "Sam is sending our cut from the last job, mine is coming here same with yours and Vasquez, that's why we are here, plus Austin wanted to see his Auntie Bella and Uncle Joshua again. Plus I was talking to Brandi and she wanted to be here when Bella find out the news which should be any day now right? As you nod your head at your brother, I'm going to the doctor next Tuesday my day off and find out if I am or not" as Goodnight smiles "well we will leave Wednesday morning then because I got a job back home I'm going to be the new blacksmith" as Joshua smiles I'm deputy I start tomorrow afternoon, Vasquez is working security at general store with Emily" as Brandi and you cook dinner for everyone from, Goodnight to Joshua then Vasquez and Emily.

To be continued in a few days!!!!