Eddie Munson and Nicole Henderson part four

A few hours later, Wayne is awake and heading into town, to have a beer with some friends before his shift at work starts, you Dustin and Eddie are on your way to the movie theater to get enough seats for everyone. Dustin is in the back and he smirks at you and Eddie in the front seat "so if you two finally get together this year, when I tell people your my parents I will not be lying about it right" as you smile and say "Dusty have you been telling people that I'm your mom and Eddie is your dad ? As he smiles and says "maybe a few people but honestly I did the same thing with you and Steve when he started babysitting me, lucas, Mike and Will but I feel like you and Eddie make a better match then you and Steve did" as you smile and turn your face and look at Eddie who is in completely shock "did you and Steve date?

As Dustin laughs "no they didn't Eddie but man when he started babysitting us, my sister was around a lot and some people through they where, Nancy did when she meet Nicole, because Steve was right there like a lost puppy dog" as you laugh and remember that, as Eddie smirks and says real low "I like Steve but for you my babygirl I would lose a friendship with him" as you hear him and lock eyes with Eddie who smirks at you. You three arrive and park, Dustin gets out first and goes to the window and says he needs this many seats for Labyrinth, as you and Eddie get out and start walking up to where Dustin is standing talking to the cashier, you hand her the money for you three and tell her the rest will pay when they get here in a few minutes so she gets the tickets ready, she hands you three your tickets then you three stand by the entrance and wait for the others, Max, Eleven Nancy and Robin show up, and get their tickets, Steve, comes with Lucas and Erica and they get theirs then finally Will and Mike arrive and get theirs, and you all head inside stopping to get drinks and snacks before walking in the theater where labyrinth is playing and you all find seats in two rolls, and seat down.

You seat down in between Eddie and Dustin, next to Dustin is Erica then Lucas, Max, Eleven Mike then Will then finally is Robin, Steve and Nancy, as Steve leans over and says something in Eddie's ear as Eddie turns around and looks at him and shakes his head before turning back around and getting comfortable next to you, his hand rubs up against yours on the arm handlered between you both, you look at him and he smiles at you big. Dustin is eating his popcorn and Eddie leans over and says in your ear "do you think you could help me study for the finals next month? As you turn and look at him and nod your head as Nancy and Robin turn around and say "if your helping Eddie can you help us too? As you smile at them "yeah I'll help you two plus Eddie, Steve do you want In too? As Steve laughs and turns his head around to face you "yeah that would be great Nicole thanks how about we do it twice a week for the next month, Tuesday and Thursday nights 6 to 7:30 sound good with everyone? As Eddie, Nancy and Robin nod their heads agreeing with it, then they all look at you and you smile and nod your head also agreeing with it, as you grab your box of candy and open it up as Eddie opens his candy too as he shares his with you and you share yours with him and Dustin. You all enjoy the movie, then after it ends, Robin with Nancy take Max and Eleven home, Lucas and Erica get picked up by their mom Steve takes Will and Mike home and you Eddie and Dustin head home yourselves. As Dustin gets in the backseat and says "sissy can Eddie stay over at our place tomorrow night? As you turn and look at Eddie who is just smiling then you look at Dustin "sure Dusty he can stay over at our place tomorrow night" as Eddie smiles and mouths to you "thanks Nicole" as you smile big at him. Then you start to drive Eddie home, then you and Dustin home yourselves.

As you get to the trailer park and out front of Eddie and Wayne's trailer as you park and Eddie and Dustin get out together, Dustin needs to go get his stuff as Eddie hands him the keys and he runs in and Eddie leans over and gets eye level with you "your parents aren't going to mind the guys hanging out tomorrow right, because Dustin is going to ask on the way home if Lucas, Mike and Will can stay over too" as you shake your head "nah it will be alright our parents are gone for the next two weeks they left last week before everything went down with the upside down, you almost dying and us postponing the end of the world for a while longer but I may invited Nancy and Robin over to help with you all" as he sticks his tongue out at you, as you roll your eyes and grab him the shirt "Eddie Munson it's not a good idea to stick your tongue out unless you plan on using it somehow" as he smirks and says "oh I do plan on using it, on your body making you come undone underneath me, begging for more" as you bite your bottom lip "damn that's hot" as he winks and you let go of his shirt and he stands up. As Dustin comes out and hugs Eddie "alright Demon Master come over anytime tomorrow afternoon right Sissy? As you look at them "yeah anytime after noon Eddie" as he nods his head and Dustin places his bags in the backseat and gets in the front seat with you as you both wave at Eddie who smiles at you both as you both leave and he ends inside for the night. A few minutes later you and Dustin arrive home and head inside for the night.

To be continued!!! so four more parts!!!!