Angel Reyes And His Best Friend Nicole part 4

A couple hours later you are home in your room getting ready for bed when Angel knocks on your door "Nicole you are decent right I need to talk to you about something important" as you walk over and open the door, your in your shorts and your bra nothing else as you smile "what's going on Angel? As he licks his lips and looks you up and down, your breathtaking, "mmm I called Aidlita, she wants to meet up, I want you there so as much as It hurts me to say this to you right now because your so damn sexy in your shorts and bra only, you need to get dressed we got to meet her in about an hour near the border" as you shake your head and push him out of your room "give me 5 mins" as he catches your hand and pulls you against his chest kissing your forehead, then you giggle, he lets go and you close the door and get dressed,

You pull your hair back into pigtails,

You walk out of your room and Angel is in the living-room waiting for you as you walk over to him and he smiles and pulls you against his chest again and kisses your forehead lighty "Ez and Coco are going to meet us there" as you nod your head and...

You walk out of your room and Angel is in the living-room waiting for you as you walk over to him and he smiles and pulls you against his chest again and kisses your forehead lighty "Ez and Coco are going to meet us there" as you nod your head and you two head out to his bike.

He helps you on the bike as you two head towards the border, you wrap your arms around his waist and you two ride out, Angel rubs his fingers over your arm. You smile big and you two make it to the spot and wait for Ez and Coco to arrive so you four can go to meet Aidlita, Angel pulls your hand go his lips "I love you Nicole Romero and no matter what happen I want you to know I should have been open with you a long time ago but I couldn't bring myself to tell you because I didn't want to rue our friendship" as you look at him "Angel your scary me, is something going to go down soon where I could lose you? As he shakes his head "Maybe it's going to be backlash from the Rebels and Miguel because I told Bishop we need to cut ties with them both sooner then later and he agreed I just want you to understand if something goes down and I am not around I love you and I was a chicken shit for not telling you years ago" as you look at him "Angelino Reyes you aren't going anywhere, I just got you where I have been wanted you for so long" as he smiles "how long have you wanted me? As you look at him and smile "since Junior year, we went to the dance together as friends but in my mind we where together as a couple" as he smiles "we are dumb we fall for each other at the same time, I ask you that night as my date because I wanted to spend time with you" as you giggle and put your head on his shoulder.

He kisses your forehead lighty, Coco and Ez arrive and you four head to the spot where you are meeting with Aidlita, a few minutes later you four park and wait for Aidlita, Luis and Pablo to arrive, Angel turns around and makes you look at him "everything will be alright, I just got you I'm not going to lose you" as you smile at him and he rubs his hands up and over your arms, Coco catches this situation between you two and smiles "you two are adorable together, I'm happy you two finally came clean about your feelings for each other" as Ez smiles and agrees with Coco, a few more minutes go by and Aidlita, Luis and Pablo arrive and Angel gets off his bike and walks over to them with Coco and Ez right behind him, Aidlita smiles at you and they all talk, and Angel pulls Aidlita to the side and lets her know it's over between them two he knows she was using him and he isn't her playtoy no more, it's just business between them, and he is going to follow Bishop rules from now on, as she shakes her head agree with him, she leaves with Luis and Pablo and they head back to their camp, Angel comes back to you and you four head back to town. You and Angel head home, Coco to his place and ez to pops house.

When you two get home, Angel goes in and checks on rocky who is sleeping peacefully in his bed in the living-room, Angel smirks and you walk in and go to your room, but after you go grab a glass of water, Angel picks up rocky and carry's him to your room and lays him down on his bed in their you come in and smile at Angel, "Angel I was thinking about something important, you said we would have a weekly date night, I think we should do it Saturday nights if possible" as Angel smiles "so tomorrow night would be our first one? As you smile big and he laughs "alright I got to go to that meeting with the club but I'll be back around 3 lets say we start our night in around 7 we can order some take-out and watch something on Netflix I'll let you pick the show if I get to pick the food deal? As you giggle "deal get ready for something good because you can't pick a good movie or show for shit Angel" as he laughs and kisses your forehead lighty then turn in for the night, you do the same. You can't believe you finally got Angel's attention completely and you are loving it, he has always been your friend but now it's going somewhere else.

To be continued!!!