Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw and Shasta Mitchell part 4

After lunch you two are heading back to your house you had an amazing time, he pulls into your driveway and parks you unbuckle your seat belt, he does the same thing and turns in the seat looking at you "I'll see you in a few hours at the bar" as you nod your head at him "yes you will Bradley and I have a request" as he smirks and says "what's the request sweetheart? As you smile and say "I want Bradley Bradshaw to play the piano tonight" as he smirks "sweetheart I can do that, I'm guessing Great Balls Of Fire" as you nod your head "yes Bradley and if you sing it like your dad did when we where younger in the bar with my dad, your mom and Penny, I'll take a Page out of your mom's book and say something she used to say to your dad after he played that song" as Bradley smirks "oh you will be saying that saying but you got to fulfill it all the way" as you smile at him "I'm game Bradley Rooster Bradshaw I'm not getting Any younger here and I have been fighting my feelings for you for to long, so play the song like your dad and I'll do mine part" as he smirks and leans over and gets close to you "I'm making you mine completely tonight" as you giggle and slide out of the bronco's passenger side.

You head inside, your dad calls and let's you know he will be there soon to drop off your car off, you giggle and let him know you will drop him off at his and Penny's house on your way to work, he likes that idea And you two hang up, you go upstairs and redo your hair pulling it in a lose ponytail, as you come downstairs and go into the kitchen and grab a water bottle from your refrigerator then go outside and wait on your dad to arrive with your car, a few minutes later you see your beauty come down the street, you love the car, you worked on it with Your Uncle Ice it's a 1976 Chevy Impala Hardtop. It's Jet Black. Bradley's 1971 Ford Bronco was something he worked on with your dad it was the last project that did together, you can't believe Bradley keep it all this time but then you think about it, it was the last time they had bonded and had fun together, Bradley didn't want to let that go even if he was upset with your dad it was one of the best times he had ever had. Your dad smiles "how was lunch with Rooster babygirl? As you smile at him "it was good dad, I'm happy I went" as he laughs "that's good, tomorrow we are doing some off basic team work exercises at the beach, you should come watch we are going to be there from 7 am to 5 pm" as you smile at your dad "I got a birthday photoshoot from 11 to 1 I'll drop by after and before I go to work at the bar, I mean I got to be there at 10 to set up and I'll have everything packed back up by 2 so I'll be there around 2:45" as he nods his head and you walk over and grab your keys and he goes around and get in the passenger side and you get in the driver side, you head out and take him to his and Penny's house.

He gets out of the car when you park in front of the house, he smiles at you "Penny and me are going car searching next weekend, could you watch Amelia for the day, while we do? As you nod your head at him "yeah I'm guessing it will be Saturday, you can drop her off at my house around 9 that morning" as he smiles "thanks babygirl I appreciate it" as you wave at him as he walks towards the house, Penny is heading already at the bar and your own your way now. Your dad calls the bar and let's her know you are in your way and will be there soon, she thanks him for letting her know, they hang up and you get there about 20 minutes later and you head inside, Penny waves at you "hi girl how was the date? As you smile big "it was really good I had an amazing time I'm happy I went" as she smirks and passes you a water bottle. You smile and take it "she then says your dad said you where going to watch Amelia next Saturday so we can go car shopping for him a vehicle" as you nod your head at her "yep you two are dropping her off at my house around 9 that morning, and don't worry she will be taken care of while your gone" as Penny smiles "I never have to worry about you babygirl" as you smile and you get behind the bar and she goes to her office to do some stuff before you two open in about 45 minutes. Your phone goes off in your back pocket you grab it and see a unknown number but the message catches your eye "hi sweetheart, it's Bradley or Bradshaw whatever you call me I got your number from Natasha I hope it's alright, we will be a little late tonight, Bob isn't feeling well and we are taking him to the hospital right now, I'll text you updates but I'll make it in before closing and fullfil my part of the deal and I had a really amazing time today, we will most likely being doing it again real soon, anyways I'll text you in a little bit with an update on Bob see you later Rooster, you smile and text him back "Bradley I had fun to and you better keep your part of the deal up, tell Bob I hope he starts to feel better and updates will be great see you later, he smirks as Natasha and him take Bob into the ER he is seating in a chair as he passes the message from you to Bob and Bob smiles weak but smiles, Natasha says "if you want to go to the hard deck you can Rooster, I'll stay with Bob until his wife gets here, you know Jesse" as Rooster smiles "na I'll stay for a bit" as Bob smiles at Rooster.

As Natasha smiles and says "so how was your date with Shasta? As Rooster smiles "it was good, I got to play the piano at the bar tonight and if I do it like my dad she becomes mine completely which is happening because I'm not going another day without her being my, I know I fucked up back in the day but I'm making it right" as Natasha smiles and Bob is laying on the bed they put him, he laughs "I can't believe it took Hangman pushing your buttons last night got you to make a move" as Rooster smiles and Jesse arrives and let's him and Natasha leave. So the two of them head to the bar. Bradley send you a quick text message letting you know him and Natasha are on the way to the bar, Bob is in good hands with his wife Jesse and the nurses at the hospital.

To be continued!!!