Rio and His Baby Momma Natasha Marks part two

A couple days later you and the girls have got all of Rio money back but about 250 so you are working at your night job at the bar in town, you will have the 250 by the end of the night because your the bartender so you get paid at the end of the night plus tips, you get 400 on a normal night busy night 500 and tonight it's looking like a busy night already, you are behind bar,

As Rio is there in a corner as he is watching you closely and Beth and Annie come in to see you as you smile at them and hand them a couple drinks.

As they seat down at a table a couple feet away from the bar as Rio sends Luis over to get two more beers from you as you look up and he hands you the money after getting their drinks, and in the money there is a note. As you nod your head at him, and he walks back to rio and hands him his drink as you are up against the bar and you open the note and read it, "ill be at your place when you get off work, we need to have a little talk, Rio" as you shake your head and then go back to work. Rio continues to drink and watch you from his corner. As you look over at the corner Luis went in and see him seating at a table as he looks at you locking eyes with you as he licks his lips and you shake your head and go back to work, As you get the 250 by the time Beth and Annie leave plus 600 more with your tips by the end of the night, as you hand it to beth before they leave to head home themselves and you finish the night up Rio and Luis doesn't leave until right before you and your boss close up for the night and you head home.

Rio is by himself  at your apartment building as you park your car and get out as you got your hair down and you changed your shoes you got a pair of boots instead of your high heels from early and Rio smiles at you and says "killer you did good tonight I saw" as you look at him and smile "yeah it was a good night, what can I do for you rio? As he smiles at you "damn killer can't I just drop by and see you before heading home myself? As you giggle and look at him "nah not really what do you want Rio? As he smirks and gets closer to you "one thing Killer and I'll let your sisters and friend and they can use the money the way then need too, what do you say? As you look at him "what is the thing you want Rio? As he gets in front of you " your niece on Beth's side Janie is having a birthday party and she invited Marcus so I need a date and that's you, do it and the girls can keep their money and you get yours back, but you four will be on my payroll until I feel other wise, can you do that? As you look at him "Rio I'm not the boss it's beth but I'll ask if she wants to do the deal and we work for you and the money they stole is theirs and I'll let you know about my niece's birthday party" as he nods his head "let me know within 2 days or the deal is gone" as you nod your head at him and he pulls you against his chest and kisses your lips passionately.

He rubs his hands up and down your back and then pulls away "I'll call you tomorrow and I hope I have an answer I like killer" as you nod your head and he heads back to his car and you go inside and as soon as you get in your apartment you slide down the door and trys to relax, he is getting under your skin as you turn in for the night after a warm shower, next morning your up and heading to Beth's house after you pick up Annie and Ruby to let them know what Rio asked you last night and see what they think about it,

Rio has got under your skin and you need the girls help especially Annie she is your best friend, as your hair is down and you grab your coffee and head to your car then to Annie's place and then ruby's before you three arrive at Beth's house.

Rio is sending Oscar his right hand man to follow you, he has a meeting and wants to make sure your safe, he has it bad for you already as you arrive and you three go in Beth's house and you let out what Rio wants, and as soon as you let them know he said they can keep the money and they can make much more Beth throws you under the bus, and makes you except his offer and let him come to Janie birthday party next week, as you look at her and shake your head and she goes to get your cut of the money you put in then she give ruby and annie their cuts. As you go upstairs and use the bathroom then you check in on the girls emma and Janie as you go play with them and Annie comes in and seats with you three "you alright with this Tasha" as you look at her "yeah I'm fine I don't mind doing this for you three, he is kinda cute and I can handle him so its all good" as she smiles "shit tasha you got it bad for the king" as you giggle and she lays her head on your lap and you run your hands through her hair.

To be continued in a couple days....