Owen Grady and Claire's sister Samantha part 3

You make it home and get ready for your dinner date with Owen at his place, You shower then get ready for the night,

You fixed your hair then you grab a water bottle then seat down on your couch and turn the TV on, as Owen calls you when he pulls up outside your apartment complex, as you get up off your couch, and walk downstairs to see him waiting on you on the...

You fixed your hair then you grab a water bottle then seat down on your couch and turn the TV on, as Owen calls you when he pulls up outside your apartment complex, as you get up off your couch, and walk downstairs to see him waiting on you on the bike as you walk over and he hands you the helmet and you crawl on the back of the bike and you two head towards his place. He likes your dress, as you wrap your arms around his waist and you two head towards his place, a few minutes later you two are there and you look out at his pond, he smiles at you "are you good with steak and veggies with beer? As you nod your head at him "it sounds good" as you two walk to his bungalow and he shows you in.

You seat down at the table and he joins you, and you two drink a beer then he will go cook the steak and the veggies while you seat there and talk to him and you let him know you saw Claire before heading home and she had to give me the three degree about you, as he laughs and says "you still came so I'm guess you aren't listening to her about me" as you shake your head at him "no I want to get to know you better, Claire only got to know you on one date and it didn't work out the way she planned so her lose my gain I like you" as he smiles and says "I like you too" as he continues to grill the steaks and vegetables in his kitchen as you finish up your beer and he grabs you another one. As you smile at him as he continues to grill the steaks and vegetables. As he finishes up then joins you at the table with the food and himself another beer and you two seat and have a nice dinner together. He looks at you "so your other older sister is coming tomorrow with her husband and two sons, so I'll not see you until to they leave I'm guess" as you smile at him "I'll see you tomorrow for girls shots then I would love for you to meet my nephew's, sister Karan and her husband Scott while they are here" as he smiles at you "I'll love to meet your family, maybe we can all have dinner tomorrow night at the kangaroo restaurant, even Claire and I'll behavior myself" as you giggle at him.

As you two eat dinner together, he smiles and says "I like you alot, Samantha your special" as you giggle and he smiles at you, "I like you too Owen you are something special too" as he leans over and kisses your lips lightly, You two pull apart, and you smile at him as he pulls you on his lap and kisses you passionately. As his hands go to your back and he rubs it lightly as you two continue to kiss for a few minutes, then your phone goes off as you pull away and grab it from your bag but he keeps you on his lap, as it's Claire so it answer it "yes sis what's up? As she laughs "I need you to come check the new dinosaur padlock tonight if possible" as you shake your head "yeah I'll be there in about an hour I got to go back to my apartment and change" as she says "where are you at? As you shake your head "Claire your not my mom so I don't have to tell you where I am but I'm on date, I'll be there soon" as Claire can't believe you just told her, "with Owen sis? As you laugh and say "yes with Owen, I'll be there in a hour, see you soon" as you hang up and look at Owen who smiles at you " come on I'll take you back to your apartment then we can head to the padlock together I want to this new dinosaur your sister has been talking about since early this month at the meeting" as he puts the plates in the sink and then you two head outside and get on his bike. Then you two head towards your apartment so you can change into something more for working with the dinosaurs.

You make it back to your apartment then head upstairs to change into your work clothes,

A few minutes go by and you come out and Owen is still on his bike as you have your keys for the jeep and tell him it's better if we take your Jeep, as he nods and head towards your Jeep and you two get in and head to the new padlock to meet Claire

A few minutes go by and you come out and Owen is still on his bike as you have your keys for the jeep and tell him it's better if we take your Jeep, as he nods and head towards your Jeep and you two get in and head to the new padlock to meet Claire. You and Owen drive to the padlock, and when you do arrive Claire is waiting for you, she is in clothes you haven't seen her wear before,

She says "your made it" then she sees Owen get out of your Jeep and he smiles at her "evening miss dearing" as she shakes her head and you three walk into the padlock, the new dinosaur isn't in there yet but she needs you to go over everything and...

She says "your made it" then she sees Owen get out of your Jeep and he smiles at her "evening miss dearing" as she shakes her head and you three walk into the padlock, the new dinosaur isn't in there yet but she needs you to go over everything and make sure it's safe, the new dinosaur is being delivered tomorrow morning.

To be continued!!!!