Florian Munteanu and Bella Smith

This is going to be a 6 part story!

Florian is in the gym, he is working out when Bella comes in for her workout, she needs this because she has been working all day long and this is her relax place, Florian has seen Bella around but never talked to her but tonight he is going to go introduce himself to her, as Bella heads to the locker-room to change out of her Normal clothes and into her workout clothes, her hair is already fixed,

And when she comes out in her workout clothes,

Florian does a double take, she is sexy as hell especially in her workout clothes, as he stops his workout and starts walking over to Bella who is about to work on some arm exercises, as Bella sees this big guy coming towards her, she knows Big Na...

Florian does a double take, she is sexy as hell especially in her workout clothes, as he stops his workout and starts walking over to Bella who is about to work on some arm exercises, as Bella sees this big guy coming towards her, she knows Big Nasty she follows him on Instagram, and when she is in here and he is too she has a tendency to check him out, I mean who wouldn't find this man fine as hell,

As Florian makes his way over and says "I'm Florian I wanted to introduce myself, I'll see you around the gym" as you smile at him "I'm Bella and it's nice to meet you Florian, I'll see you around the gym too" as he bites his lip without you seein...

As Florian makes his way over and says "I'm Florian I wanted to introduce myself, I'll see you around the gym" as you smile at him "I'm Bella and it's nice to meet you Florian, I'll see you around the gym too" as he bites his lip without you seeing it as he looks you up and down "maybe we can workout sometime together" as you nod your head at him stopping at his package "yeah that sounds like a plan" as he smirks at you.

As Bella goes to work on her legs, so she gets on the first machine and starts to work out, as Florian goes and works on his arms, shoulders and back, as Bella smirks and looks over at Florian. He is definitely Big Nasty, And you wonder why they call him Big Nasty maybe you can find out when you work out with him. As Florian finished up his arms, shoulders and back and comes over to where Bella is working on her legs, he stands there and watches her as she does her squats as he says "you got a nice ass by the way and you doing this squats help keep it pumped in the right places" as you smirk at him as then he says "do you add weight to your workout session especially your squats? As you turn your head and look at him "yeah most of the time I do but today I'm tired I work a double shift at the hospital im an ER doctor and today the other doctor didn't come in, but I'm off tomorrow so I'll rest up tomorrow morning before coming here tomorrow night" as he nods his head at you "yeah you come in around the same time everyday you come right? As you smile at him "yeah around 8pm today I was a couple minutes later" as he smirks "yeah I like coming at night time, their isn't many people in here and I can do my workout in peace" as you agree 💯 percent as you smile at him "oh yeah agree 💯 percent with you Florian,I got a question for you? As he nods his head and says "ask away doll" as you smile at him "why do they call you Big Nasty?.

As he smirks at you "you really want to know doll? As you nod your head at him "I'm big you can see, and I can get down and dirty especially in the bedroom, I'm a Nasty boy i do thinks most guys are scared to do with their lady's" as you bite your bottom lip and look him up and down as he sees this and smirks "I get a vibe your naughty in the bedroom too" as you smile at him "yeah I'm a freak in between the sheets, I got kinks" as he nods his head and grabs your hand and pulls you against his chest "oh shit for real, so you a freak like me, maybe we need to teach that between us down the road if your down" as you lick your lips and nod your head at him "I'm down for that" as he smirks and says "cool maybe this weekend if your free, we can have dinner then we can see where it takes us after that" as you smile at him. "Yeah this weekend works for me, I got Saturday night, and Sunday morning" as he smirks at you "that works for me, we can exchange numbers and our information before we leave the gym tonight, sounds good" as you smile big at him.

To be continued in a few days!!!!